What's new

Lieutenant General, who led Operation Blue Star, attacked in London

Nothing exceptional.You are just a common Indian.You should be a little humble.

And regarding the spellcheck...Its not very handy when typing in Hindi and other languages so i have switched it off.

If you are a negative person in life thats not my problem.Try doing that at your home but when you log in here try being a little open and welcoming to others views coz this is a forum and not your life..It sucks i know but **** happens.

And yeah people like me are happy and you would never understand why coz people like you are heroes on the internet only and have seen nothing in real life.

I have travelled most of the country and i have seen things to have faith on this nation and its future.My life is not like those who go abroad and feel inferior and return back to criticise everything in the system.

Small things which i see...like for example a 60 year old man went out of his way to help me...he wasnt a Hindu.I see Kashmiris join the IA and when i talk to them they feel proud of their nation which makes me happy.A poor cycle mechanic i met was so proud of his life and country...

Whereas you wont know what the hell i am talking about but these things make me happy and confident in our system.People like you are good for nothing .Their frustration in life shows in everything they do.

You named SRK,Zaheer Khan etc..Its good you know them coz i was expecting some American examples from you.BTW what do you think about Brigader Mohd Usmaan,Havaldar Abdul Hamid or Gen Hasnain..I am 100% sure you wont know them without taking the help of google.

I am not denying that things are not 100% it isnt...but tell me who is?Name a country of this world which is perfect?Even the USA had to go through civil war and everyone knows how they react to when someone says Obama is a Muslim.

Still if you got problem with anything why dont you fight it?I am also not happy with the govt on many issues but i realised it is not my cup of tea and hence i decided to do something which can be my cup of tea and that is doing something for the needy.

Yours is a pretty simpler issue right?..Minority rights..I am sure an individual can make a diffference but i know you wont..ever!

Fight it or **** it!!!

So let's hear your educational qualifications you were talking about a few posts back. Why aren't you comparing now?

Yes, I have met Kashmiris in India who are happy with India. But you have not met Kashmiris abroad - like my friend whose brother was tortured for 2 nights because he refused to handover his watch to a guy at a security checkpoint.

It is not my fault you are not literate enough to know about issues outside of India. You asked me which country is perfect. Of course every country has its own set of issues - but the fact that you are happy with India in its current state shows and you admit that doing anything about it is not your cup of tea is nothing more than an admission of your cowardice.

So let's hear your educational qualifications you were talking about a few posts back. Why aren't you comparing now?

Yes, I have met Kashmiris in India who are happy with India. But you have not met Kashmiris abroad - like my friend whose brother was tortured for 2 nights because he refused to handover his watch to a guy at a security checkpoint.

It is not my fault you are not literate enough to know about issues outside of India. You asked me which country is perfect. Of course every country has its own set of issues - but the fact that you are happy with India in its current state shows and you admit that doing anything about it is not your cup of tea is nothing more than an admission of your cowardice.

Mate,no one in this forum knows more about Kashmir than me...Coz i belong to that state.

My problem is not cowardice but politics.I wanted a seperation of my land Jammu from Kashmiris because my people are unwantedly getting dragged into their fight.

And i cant do anything about it...coz for that i would have to enter politics and still politics is not a one man show that i would be ever able to take a decision on the issue.

Hence i decided to forget about these issues and try to do something else.The only other thing i could think of was helping the needy be it the animals or old/poor people...If you call my decision a cowardly decision you are more than welcome to think so..I simply dont care because atleast i am doing something which is close to my heart rather than sulking about it.

My career..well its written all over my profile.

I can say mind your business and look within your boundries but I will not

Coz one should not twist or ignore history and this is a blot on our history no amount of sorry will erase the memories of our Sikh brothers.All we can do is to learn from the history so that we don't repeat the same mistakes ever on any sections of our society.

If your idea is to highlight what the Sikhs went through..point well taken.Critics like you always keeps us on our toes.The apology though beleated has come from the highest civilian office of the country and all country men feel the guilt of what happened.

I don't want to elaborate the reasons that led to this assault and every kid in India knows where the arms and ammunition was coming from.Sikhs are one of the most properous and vibrant people in our country and continues to be so today.They are the live examples of dedicated hard work in all fields of life.The present prime minister the most qualified for the post anywhere in the world is a Sikh gentelman.

Every Indian is precious irrespective of cast ,creed ,colour or religion but when a our nationhood is challenged the nation will respond .Every one has the freedom to live and practice any religion,culture or belief that he or she desires within the constitution of India unlike in other countries where sectarian violence is way of life.

We as Indians can agree to disagree as we have democratic set up for the same and all legal forms of protest are valid as long as we don't indulge in death and destruction.The enemy is on the prowl waiting to strike and will capitalise on the slighest of provacation.As we grow and prosper amoung the ruins their will be others who will be working overtime to create differences between us as the events in the recent years have shown.Their logic is simple will not live nor will any one live
be on your guard and don't drop caution.

When it comes to Pakistan, do you guys mind your own business? You dont. You interfere with your stinky comments so bear with the dose you give us.

Nothing exceptional.You are just a common Indian.You should be a little humble.

And regarding the spellcheck...Its not very handy when typing in Hindi and other languages so i have switched it off.

If you are a negative person in life thats not my problem.Try doing that at your home but when you log in here try being a little open and welcoming to others views coz this is a forum and not your life..It sucks i know but **** happens.

And yeah people like me are happy and you would never understand why coz people like you are heroes on the internet only and have seen nothing in real life.

I have travelled most of the country and i have seen things to have faith on this nation and its future.My life is not like those who go abroad and feel inferior and return back to criticise everything in the system.

Small things which i see...like for example a 60 year old man went out of his way to help me...he wasnt a Hindu.I see Kashmiris join the IA and when i talk to them they feel proud of their nation which makes me happy.A poor cycle mechanic i met was so proud of his life and country...

Whereas you wont know what the hell i am talking about but these things make me happy and confident in our system.People like you are good for nothing .Their frustration in life shows in everything they do.

You named SRK,Zaheer Khan etc..Its good you know them coz i was expecting some American examples from you.BTW what do you think about Brigader Mohd Usmaan,Havaldar Abdul Hamid or Gen Hasnain..I am 100% sure you wont know them without taking the help of google.

I am not denying that things are not 100% it isnt...but tell me who is?Name a country of this world which is perfect?Even the USA had to go through civil war and everyone knows how they react to when someone says Obama is a Muslim.

Still if you got problem with anything why dont you fight it?I am also not happy with the govt on many issues but i realised it is not my cup of tea and hence i decided to do something which can be my cup of tea and that is doing something for the needy.

Yours is a pretty simpler issue right?..Minority rights..I am sure an individual can make a diffference but i know you wont..ever!

Fight it or **** it!!!

u are absolutely correct man....some of my friends are muslims and sikhs and they feel proud of india....i think indian muslims and punjabis are more prosperous than pakistanis

u are absolutely correct man....some of my friends are muslims and sikhs and they feel proud of india....i think indian muslims and punjabis are more prosperous than pakistanis

you have very prosperous Muslims in india who worked hard but from what i hear majority of them live in lesser developed conditions and they still face discrimination; it's beyond the scope of the subject so i wont waste time on it. Others can if they like.

punjabis are more prosperous than Pakistanis? Where is the logic in that statement? Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan :rofl:

you have very prosperous Muslims in india who worked hard but from what i hear majority of them live in lesser developed conditions and they still face discrimination; it's beyond the scope of the subject so i wont waste time on it. Others can if they like.

punjabis are more prosperous than Pakistanis? Where is the logic in that statement? Punjabis are the largest ethnic group in Pakistan :rofl:

I agree..but so do Hindus and Christians..What about them..Should India be punished because it has poor Muslims...if yes then why not for having even more number of poor Hindus?

Its not that Muslims are forced to be poor.Those who work hard get rich those who dont..remain there.Theres no one stopping them to make the effort and there are many examples.Muslims are a little backward i agree..economically ie...and steps are being taken for that.

We have to keep everyone in mind for that...we have adivasis who are even more backward than them..so it takes time and its not a religious state that we give priority to a particular group for development only.

no need to write essays friend, i personally could care less about that subject

In the context of his post, he meant Indian side of punjab. (I have nothing to say about his post)

Not the most intelligent comment that has been made, sadly.

We also have very prosperous Hindus in India who worked hard, and the majority live in poor conditions.

And we have Christians, and Buddhists and Jains in like conditions, some of them who have become rich through hard work and good fortune, most of them who remain very poor. The only exception is the Parsis. They have no poor.

You might like to dilate on discrimination. I do not think any Muslim faces economic discrimination. That is, no Muslim is poor because he or she is Muslim. But you seem to be full of some information, so feel free to share it with us. You will not be discriminated against.

I do not know what that remark about the Punjabis means. The Punjabis in India are prosperous, for what its worth.

Mate,no one in this forum knows more about Kashmir than me...Coz i belong to that state.

My problem is not cowardice but politics.I wanted a seperation of my land Jammu from Kashmiris because my people are unwantedly getting dragged into their fight.

And i cant do anything about it...coz for that i would have to enter politics and still politics is not a one man show that i would be ever able to take a decision on the issue.

Hence i decided to forget about these issues and try to do something else.The only other thing i could think of was helping the needy be it the animals or old/poor people...If you call my decision a cowardly decision you are more than welcome to think so..I simply dont care because atleast i am doing something which is close to my heart rather than sulking about it.

My career..well its written all over my profile.

Belonging to a state doesn't mean you know more about that state than anyone else. If anything, your view is probably more jaundiced by biases. So instead of patronizing others and trying to force your views down the throats of others - take stock and let others be entitled to their views.

Fact is that there are more reasons to be ashamed of being Indian than to be proud to be one. If a country has a judiciary which is so slow that people like jagdish tytler and amit shah can get away with murder, .

A small correction ~ Amit Shah has not gotten away. He is just out on bail. And if he is convicted he will again be in jail.

Belonging to a state doesn't mean you know more about that state than anyone else. If anything, your view is probably more jaundiced by biases. So instead of patronizing others and trying to force your views down the throats of others - take stock and let others be entitled to their views.

Reading about something in the internet or watching it on TV is very different than living in that place for years.

You must realise that real situations are different than reading books,watching movies or attending philosophy lectures coz they are good for entertainment but not practical.

You wont even know that there are other communities...the majority...which are pro Indian and there is only one group ie Kashmiri Muslims who want azaadi and still they themselves dont have a majority wanting to join Pakistan.

Obviously you wont coz with the attitude you have you landed up here and regard every anti Indian news as true without having any access to the truth.

Belonging to the background i do i have seen lies by Pakistani media...once 2 terrorist were killed and i had the chance to see their IDs and they were Pakistanis..and in the evening when i saw PTV it said...Bhartiya fauji ne 2 massooom Kashmiriyon ko shaheed kar dia.

I have had the chance to talk to surrendered terrorists too...the chance to visit all districts in Jammu and Kashmir except Leh and Ladakh..even talked to anti Indians...Now compare that to your knowledge on the issue..and i dare say again "no one in this forum knows about the issue more than me"..if your *** is burning its not my fault.

Lastly..I am a proud Indian and support every decision the government has to take to protect the sovereignty of the country even if its not the most appropriate one coz people like you even after claiming to be super intelligent dont realise what game the enemy is upto and are best at playing with words and calling themselves intelligent even when they have zero knolwedge on the military and stratergic affairs.

Back
Top Bottom