What's new

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags

Its sad behavior, idiotic behavior but how can this mean Gaddafi was doing well.

He ruled with absolute power as a dictator. And he oppressed the people aplenty
You are living in dream world created by the media allover the world owned and funded by Zionists and if you dont know who are zionist then for your kind information they are satan worshippers the people who take satan as their god.WAKEUP MY FRIEND

Last edited by a moderator:
Mosamania -- i guess we can all agree that freedom is a great thing.

I'm surprised that Saudi peoples have never taken offence to the fact that their royal family ("custodians") swallows 40% of the oil revenues and their princes are found dating prostitutes in Monaco while regular Saudis like yourself get whipped just for holding a girls hand.

no offence dude -- but countries like Egypt, Tunisia and others which saw fairly SUCCESFUL revolutions (e.g. 25th January Movement) felt betrayed by Saudi Arabia. I'm not talking about the dictators, i'm talking about the people on the ground. I like King Abdullah, but the way he spoke about protestors in Egypt was absolutely uncalled for.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Very true, see the amount of Propaganda Qatar used in Libya.

Qatar is getting too big for its boots

Are you sure they were not from neighbouring countries? I remember seeing in news that they came from outside
The news say many worthless junk
for example they say it's Iranian and Hezbollah that are fighting in Syria
also they said Asad used chemical weapons in Homs
and now the fashion is that he after throwing the rebels out of the city started a bloodbath in the city

The news say many worthless junk
for example they say it's Iranian and Hezbollah that are fighting in Syria
also they said Asad used chemical weapons in Homs
and now the fashion is that he after throwing the rebels out of the city started a bloodbath in the city

There have been many lies told not surprised. don't know what lengths Qatar Mouth piece and Al Arabya will go.

That is the democracy the west has chanted for???

The west want that for syria as well???

Ethnic cleansing happened from the very start of "uprising". Black people were beaten on the streets or simply executed. Everyone in the West knows about it, but ignores atrocities committed by their allies.

To be honest I think it would be quite amusing if they took little khala bacha and put them in the cage, and make them do tricks and feed them bannannas, it would be fun. They could be like little pets. That's just my opinion.

6cf99ecdef25b43a8b5d701e944c8638.jpg

wtf is wrong with you, is there something with your brain??

so no one is curious as to what the hell a black african is?

so are there white europeans?

or chinese asians

so no one is curious as to what the hell a black african is?

A person with black skin who lives in Africa.

so are there white europeans?

Yes...

or chinese asians

This is slightly different (since Chinese isn't a racial or ethnic group), but yes again...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

wtf is wrong with you, is there something with your brain??

I reported his post several hours ago. I can't believe it still hasn't been deleted...

You are living in dream world created by the media allover the world owned and funded by Zionists and if you dont know who are zionist then for your kind information they are satan worshippers the people who take satan as their god.WAKEUP MY FRIEND

Thanks for posting - clearly a reminder of what they had and what they have NOW. Maybe Gaddaffi was bad, he had faults and made mistakes - but look at the flip side and look at what Libyas had achieved and what status it had. Lets see how the western aided rebels run the ship now.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ this video has been posted many times, not wanting to take away credit from him.
You can also watch hi playing with his grand children, that is another video, nobody is saying he is an animal.
Saddam was secular and Iraq gave better schooling to their girls under him dictatorship than probably now.

But I will still think countries are better off without dictator/king, whether they are nice or nasty, secular or communal, whether they do good or bad to their people.

i think you totally missed the point.....africa is a land dominated by black people.....when you hear african you dont think arab looking...i know alot of arabs that wont call themselves african...they call themselves middle eastern.

arabs are a mix of african and european and they are flat out in the middle.....

so again when you hear european.....what skin color comes to mind...

and please dont play holier than thou and give the politically correct answer

i think you totally missed the point.....africa is a land dominated by black people.....when you hear african you dont think arab looking...i know alot of arabs that wont call themselves african...they call themselves middle eastern.

arabs are a mix of african and european and they are flat out in the middle.....

How is that relevant to this thread? In North Africa, including Libya, there's a mix of Arabs and Blacks, so it would be insufficient to say "Africans" in the thread title. Instead, one must say "black Africans".

There are over 100 million African whites.

There are over 100 million African whites.

..and they seem to enjoy their lives using the blacks as slaves.
If Nelson Mandela today has the ability to stand on his feet and has energy , then these people would soon start to exit...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom