What's new

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags

yeah , you are right . But if they are muslims then what doesnt it prove that these Al qaeda are no ones friends .

After watching Libya's condition i am beginning to wish that Assad stays in Syria .
It is a very difficult choice.
if you are pro democracy you have to be anti assad.
If democracy brings AQ/islamists to power, so it may be, it will be sad to see massacre of minorities.

On other hand if you want minority to live but majority to suffer tyrany you will support assad.

But I think libyan case is more like revenge killing, UN should deploy troops there.

I think this is mainly due to the fact Gaddafi resorted to using African (black) mercenaries in his last days against his people, this is that anger coming out.

It is a very difficult choice.
if you are pro democracy you have to be anti assad.
If democracy brings AQ/islamists to power, so it may be, it will be sad to see massacre of minorities.

On other hand if you want minority to live but majority to suffer tyrany you will support assad.

But I think libyan case is more like revenge killing, UN should deploy troops there.

From day 1 they wanted to impose a no fly zone and then armed the rebels to the max - encouraging the break up of the country. They appointed people to be put in charge and after removing the tyrant they were in bed with 6 months prior to them insisting he was "the bad man". Dont you see - the guy was good enough to trade with, he was good enough for the British to send prisoners to be imprisoned by his regime, he was good enough to buy oil from, he was good enough to trade with - suddenly they changed like the wind.
They never wanted to put forces in - it would cost too much and internationally ther was too much going on. Libya has now been smashed to bits and left in tatters. Thank you western democracy.

I think this is mainly due to the fact Gaddafi resorted to using African (black) mercenaries in his last days against his people, this is that anger coming out.
Against his own people????????are u okay?rebels of libya came from all over the world in road convoys to libya and through ships you can see alot of them on aljazeera and bbc cnn alover.and its not that anger its the racism of the masters of libya and leader of libya today was Justice minister until gaddafi fired him due to his corruption and money laundering.get the facts right.They trying in syria the same old game of divide and rule but Syrians are brave and they will never take this taking down they will fight to the end

Its sad behavior, idiotic behavior but how can this mean Gaddafi was doing well.

He ruled with absolute power as a dictator. And he oppressed the people aplenty

Against his own people????????are u okay?rebels of libya came from all over the world in road convoys to libya and through ships you can see alot of them on aljazeera and bbc cnn alover.and its not that anger its the racism of the masters of libya and leader of libya today was Justice minister until gaddafi fired him due to his corruption and money laundering.get the facts right.They trying in syria the same old game of divide and rule but Syrians are brave and they will never take this taking down they will fight to the end

It is unfortunate, but usually revolution looks like this.
In any case, north africans dont like black africans and consider them as inferior animals.
French and Italy treat north africans better than rest of africa.

I cant believe anybody will say gaddafi was good for libya. As to western countries, yes they used dictators, and threw them out when it did not suit them.
It would be worse if they used them and continued to support them in face of obvous brutality.

I feel sorry for syrian christians and alawites, they should either flee or move to a separate place where they can protect themselves.

Now you get it - dude if the Syrian heirachy crashes god help all of Syria because we really dont know if the rebels will be any better. After viewing whats happened in Libya i suppose Russia and China used their veto

I don't understand why our friend Turkey along Saudi Arabia desperately to attack Syria, they are crazy. They didn't learn the example of Libya.

Turkey really want to attack Assad and its people. And Assad didn't stop killing its own people more than 3000 died (compared to fewer number of Libyan death).

In any case, north africans dont like black africans and consider them as inferior animals.
In your mind? Or did they tell you? I've seen them hang out together, party together, worship together, even get married together. So if your Amazigh friend is racist, s/he is racist, all Amazighs aren't.

I was once told by a Belgian that before they occupied Congo only macaques lived there. Now that's overtly and bluntly racist! But that man said that, not all Belgians.

some factions of these rebel groups are bringing nothing but horror and destruction to their country.....in fact, they will make trouble for countries that sent mercenaries to defend Gaddafi

(e.g. Mali, Eritrea, etc.)

Not only this incident, but much of Libya is now without potable water, I heard one statistic saying over 80% of Libya is without potable water. I can't confirm that stat but even Gaddafi before his death mentioned if his Government collapses Libya would be without clean water and electricity.

This is exactly what Arab and western countries want for Syria too.

Unlike Libya, Syria isn't in Africa, and Syria doesn't have any substantial African population. Though I agree the current rebels in Syria will torture other groups of people deliberately.

Not only this incident, but much of Libya is now without potable water, I heard one statistic saying over 80% of Libya is without potable water. I can't confirm that stat but even Gaddafi before his death mentioned if his Government collapses Libya would be without clean water and electricity.
This is a short term problem. In long term I am hopeful, libya will prosper if they move towards democracy.

regimes dont run desalination plants; trained individuals do

question is, will NTC and its factions have the requisite skills needed to lead and to govern?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom