What's new

Libyan rebels cage black Africans in zoo, force feed them flags

They are living in Post-War situations. Post-WW2 Germany. Post-WW2 Russia. Post-WW2-France. Post-WW2 Italy were even much worse than this.

War rocks the very foundations of the country it will take years for the damage to subside. Yes Libya right NOW is in Chaos and not surprisingly at all either in fact. As I Said this is post War situations and there are 2 weapons for every person in Libya right now so they have a lot of cleaning up to do. This is not racism this is just someone who is angry that this particular group of people held a gun against him and tried to kill him same as how US soldiers would eat an Arab alive if they see one because they were in Iraq. To a certain extent yes you can call this racism but this is just post-war situation. And what is coming hopefully will be better for Libya and Libyans in General.

Hell Gaddafi's son opened fire on an opposing football team fans because they cheered for the team against him. Libya was dictator heaven. You can say what you want but the people who fought and bled for "Freedom" Wouldn't settle for anything less than "Freedom" you guys can believe whatever propaganda you want but I interact with Libyans and go to their forums and sites and chat with them I know what is going on in there and what happened. There are betrayal stories, there are deaths of relatives stories, there are mass execution stories. There are rebels fighting rebels on tribal issues stories I read them all. All I can do is have hope that the people of Libya who fought for their revolution and lost blood sweat and tears and loved ones in it will not have anything other than "Freedom".

They are living in Post-War situations. Post-WW2 Germany. Post-WW2 Russia. Post-WW2-France. Post-WW2 Italy were even much worse than this.

War rocks the very foundations of the country it will take years for the damage to subside. Yes Libya right NOW is in Chaos and not surprisingly at all either in fact. As I Said this is post War situations and there are 2 weapons for every person in Libya right now so they have a lot of cleaning up to do. This is not racism this is just someone who is angry that this particular group of people held a gun against him and tried to kill him same as how US soldiers would eat an Arab alive if they see one because they were in Iraq. To a certain extent yes you can call this racism but this is just post-war situation. And what is coming hopefully will be better for Libya and Libyans in General.

Hell Gaddafi's son opened fire on an opposing football team fans because they cheered for the team against him. Libya was dictator heaven. You can say what you want but the people who fought and bled for "Freedom" Wouldn't settle for anything less than "Freedom" you guys can believe whatever propaganda you want but I interact with Libyans and go to their forums and sites and chat with them I know what is going on in there and what happened. There are betrayal stories, there are deaths of relatives stories, there are mass execution stories. There are rebels fighting rebels on tribal issues stories I read them all. All I can do is have hope that the people of Libya who fought for their revolution and lost blood sweat and tears and loved ones in it will not have anything other than "Freedom".

Same view here, but you put it in much better way. Thanks.

This is a short term problem. In long term I am hopeful, libya will prosper if they move towards democracy.

I'm sure the poor in India itself that still need water trucks would also agree with your sentiment.

I'm sure the poor in India itself that still need water trucks would also agree with your sentiment.
I guess poor everywhere, including china need voice, and democracy gives them that. Rich can buy anything anywhere, rich people will be equally well off in India or china or US where as poor chinese will eat insects.
I am sure a poor chinese will agree with what I said, if translated into chinese and asked secretly without any fear of repraisal.

Those Black people were from Southern Libya...
Residents of the desert...punished due to support of Qaddafi.

Cameron wanted to get even for Gaddafis support of the IRA. I doubt Cameron or Sarkozy is losing sleep over this. gaddafi was way better than abdullah any day of the week, twice on a friday.

Those Black people were from Southern Libya...
Residents of the desert...punished due to support of Qaddafi.

That's the important point. To call them "mercenaries" hired to oppress "his people" is simply a racist denial of the fact that most of these were native Libyans. Sure, some of the racist rebels didn't consider them Libyans, but that didn't make them any less so.

WHY WAR? WHY NOT PEACE? WHY THE USA ATTACKED WITHOUT EVEN MENTIONING PEACE TALKS? I THOUGHT DEMOCRACY MEANS PEACE, 50,000 Libyans died due to NATO attacks. THERE WAS NO NEED FOR WAR AT ALL, PEACE TALKS WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING. SAME THING WITH SYRIA, CLINTON IS AGAINST ANY PEACE TALK IN SYRIA. THEY WANT BLOOD ONLY AND QATAR AND SAUDI WANT TO ARMY TO TERRORISTS, INSTEAD OF AT LEAST TRYING TO ENCOURAGE PEACE TALKS.

That's the important point. To call them "mercenaries" hired to oppress "his people" is simply a racist denial of the fact that most of these were native Libyans. Sure, some of the racist rebels didn't consider them Libyans, but that didn't make them any less so.
Are you sure they were not from neighbouring countries? I remember seeing in news that they came from outside

Unlike Libya, Syria isn't in Africa, and Syria doesn't have any substantial African population. Though I agree the current rebels in Syria will torture other groups of people deliberately.

Syria has its Christian and Alawite minorities who would face a similar fate if the rebels there came to power. Thankfully though, Assad has been wiser than Gaddafi in arming his country to prevent such a thing from happening.

Cameron wanted to get even for Gaddafis support of the IRA. I doubt Cameron or Sarkozy is losing sleep over this. gaddafi was way better than abdullah any day of the week, twice on a friday.

Qaddafi had nothing to do with IRA..it was all made up story to justify Britain's involvement in Libyan conflict...
Scotland was the part of Britain which directly suffered due to Qaddafi (allegedly) in the lockerby bombing case..But they were the ones who released the alleged terrorist and made peace with Libya..
Cameroon was uptight enough not to accept that and condemned the Scottish move..The result is that the Scots are so fed up being pushed around that they are now demanding independence and surely in 2014 they will be a seperate country.

ISN'T THIS A GREAT FREEDOM? THANKS NATO

Libya: Al Qaeda flag flown above Benghazi courthouse
Al-Qaeda-flag_2042442c.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...eda-flag-flown-above-Benghazi-courthouse.html

I showed this to some American friends of mine, and they said that it was Gaddafi's fault, because he "psychologically damaged" the rebels and caused them to be cruel.

Are you sure they were not from neighbouring countries? I remember seeing in news that they came from outside

A lot of news media uncritically republished claims by the rebels. It's true that many of Gaddafi's fighters were nomadic Tuaregs. The Tuaregs tend to migrate across borders between Libya, Mali, etc., but they are as much Libyan as they are Malian or whatever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom