What's new

Libya on brink of Tripoli showdown

Wrong. Mossadeq was removed and replaced by the shah by the Americans.

There was no ' current mess' until the Americans removed Gadaffi.
No Sir That is not the case at all.Muhammad Reza Pehlavi was already there. Reza Shah (the Senior) came to power in 1925 ousting the Qajar Dynasty. He was Forcefully Ousted from power by Allied forces as he resisted Allied forces and tilted in favor of Axis (According to Allies anyways). And his Son Muhammad Raza Pehlavi (the Junior) instantly took control of Iran as Shah of Iran.
The Prime Ministers of Iran Existed right from 1800s. But they were not powerful. They served under the Qajars and then under Pehlavis. Musadigh was just one of those prime ministers as before him. Infact he was 35th Prime Minister of Iran. and he WAS Prime Minister Under Imperial Monarch Muhammad Reza Pehlavi. Muhammad Reza Pehlavi didnt Replaced him. He Existed Before him and he simply Removed him. Take a look at this picture after election of Mossadegh as Prime Minister shaking hand with Muhammad Reza Pehlavi.
Mossadeghmohammadrezashah.jpg

Infact the Only reason Mosaddegh rose to prominence was because of the power vacuum created by ousting of Reza Shah and his Son Muhammad Reza Pehlavi had weaker grip on the country. Mosaddegh was planning to dissolve the parliament first, Take total control of Legislation under his sole Authority. And afterwards then Remove Muhammad Reza Pehlavi
And Plus take a look at these Events. British and Americans were already weary of him and against him. When he took this Step they convinced Pehlavi to Depose him and he did. A Hit, Take a look of timing of these events
  1. 12 July 1953 - Mosaddegh announced his intention to hold the referendum to dissolve Parliament and Give Prime Minister the Absolute Power to Make Laws
  2. 14 July 1953 - The decision to held the referendum was approved by his cabinet.
  3. 3 August 1953 - Referendum held in Tehran and on 10 August in other cities
  4. 13 August 1953 - The official results of the polls were declared by the Interior Ministry UNDER Mosaddegh in which 99% of Voters Voted in favor of dissolution of parliament and vest all powers with Prime Minsiter himself (Yeah Right 99% Votes in favor, Remind me of Musharraf Referendum)
  5. 16 August 1953 - Mosaddegh officially announced the dissolution of the parliament and take total control of country
  6. 19 August 1953 - Mosaddegh was overthrown on Orders of Muhammad Reza Pehlavi
@Imran Khan Bhai is Right. Iran never was a democracy

Plus it was the British and French who supported Insurgency against Qaddafi by bombing his airforce/Army and arming the Mujahideen (No Boots on Ground) USA had nothing to do with it except Diplomatic Support, In fact American Ambassador Christopher Stevens was Murdered by Those militants during that insurgency. The Mess was created by Brits and French
The Sole Credit of Utterly Destroying Libya on Ground and Buthering Qadaffi goes to your Mujaheddin Brigade. Even Brits and French had no Boots on Ground they just provided air support to mujaheddin by destroying Libyan Airforce and imposing no flyzone over libya so that Libyan Airforce don't take action against the Rebels.

@ahmadnawaz22 Thank you for the history lesson.

MY bad; the Mossadeq wasn't replaced by the Shah, he was simply stopped from establishing democracy by the Shah. The forces behind this was Britain and the US, and it was to stop British Iranian oill company from 'falling' in the hands of the Iranians. Britain had too much money to lose. There were two intelligence operations, one by the US and one by Britain who's name I forget, aiming for the removal of mossadeq.

As for the belief that the US was not involved in Gaddafi's removal, this is fantasy land. The fact that the Brit's and the French had no 'boots on the ground' is irrelevant. The current chaos in Libya is to do entirely with the removal of Gaddafi, once again the western powers 'help' the muslim world by leaving chaos and anarchy. A wealthy, prosperous country is back in the stoneage.

@ahmadnawaz22 Thank you for the history lesson.

MY bad; the Mossadeq wasn't replaced by the Shah, he was simply stopped from establishing democracy by the Shah. The forces behind this was Britain and the US, and it was to stop British Iranian oill company from 'falling' in the hands of the Iranians. Britain had too much money to lose. There were two intelligence operations, one by the US and one by Britain who's name I forget, aiming for the removal of mossadeq.

As for the belief that the US was not involved in Gaddafi's removal, this is fantasy land. The fact that the Brit's and the French had no 'boots on the ground' is irrelevant. The current chaos in Libya is to do entirely with the removal of Gaddafi, once again the western powers 'help' the muslim world by leaving chaos and anarchy. A wealthy, prosperous country is back in the stoneage.
Establishing democracy by dissolving the parliament and vesting total authority and legislation to his own self via a bogged Referendum? And Back then everyone was either a Western Agent or a Soviet Agent. Hands of Both powers were every where. Some even say Bhutto was executed by conspiracy of Americans and so on.
and Shah is gone for 40 years now, Has democracy came to Iran after 40 years now?
Shah Replaced by Crazy Ayatollah with even more power
His royal Highness Boot liker Prime Minister replaced by Mullah Blessed Prime Ministers.
Savaks Replaced by Paasdaraan.
Iran and Iranis are far from Democracy as for now.

As for Libya. Read what i wrote again. I deeply regret fall of Qaddafi and Libya but open your eyes to who was responsible. USA is not God that they swish a wand and everything happens. If USA was that almighty they could have subdued Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela and Iran Long ago.WEST is not One country or person. Every country have its own motives of doing things. Qaddafi had long standing issues with Britain and France. The Mujaheddin Horde Destroyed Beautiful Libya with air support from France and Britain. Accept this and blame where it is due. Instead of finding a conspiracy everywhere brother.

Establishing democracy by dissolving the parliament and vesting total authority and legislation to his own self via a bogged Referendum? And Back then everyone was either a Western Agent or a Soviet Agent. Hands of Both powers were every where. Some even say Bhutto was executed by conspiracy of Americans and so on.
and Shah is gone for 40 years now, Has democracy came to Iran after 40 years now?
Shah Replaced by Crazy Ayatollah with even more power
His royal Highness Boot liker Prime Minister replaced by Mullah Blessed Prime Ministers.
Savaks Replaced by Paasdaraan.
Iran and Iranis are far from Democracy as for now.

As for Libya. Read what i wrote again. I deeply regret fall of Qaddafi and Libya but open your eyes to who was responsible. USA is not God that they swish a wand and everything happens. If USA was that almighty they could have subdued Cuba, North Korea, Venezuela and Iran Long ago.WEST is not One country or person. Every country have its own motives of doing things. Qaddafi had long standing issues with Britain and France. The Mujaheddin Horde Destroyed Beautiful Libya with air support from France and Britain. Accept this and blame where it is due. Instead of finding a conspiracy everywhere brother.

Every country has it's dark forces. What the West has done is arm and assist these forces. 'The Mujaheddin horde' was knowingly unleashed by the Western powers, and they have the blame for destroying this country. Just as they destroyed Iraq.

As I am not into endless arguements, this is my last post on the matter.

Haftar force trying to cut off Tripoli from Misrata:
29april_Tripoli-map-1024x658.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom