What's new

Li Keqiang hails Pakistan as China's 'iron brother'

you my dear are comparing potatoes with tomatoes.

peace

Sorry Sir, din't get you....

I am no Think Tank...so was just trying to understand how China Manipulated India when it has Trade Surplus but the Rules of the GAME changes completely if India is having the Trade Surplus with some other country/countries??

you my dear are comparing potatoes with tomatoes.
peace
Have you Sir, ever lived or worked on a Pakistani wheat farm?
Just curious.

Sir have you ever lived on the sun or the moon to know about the sun or the moon?? Please offer reasonable and well articulated posts

Even more negative ideas -- Yes, we have to INVEST and we can get help in doing so - Can it be done? if there is a will to do so, yes -- this applies to anything, everything -- Pakistanis do business around the world, any corner of the world, some Pakistani is not just doing business but doing so successfully - So why not in Pakistan itself?? See conversation about how a change ion the economic it is necessary to create a change in the nature of Pakistani politics -- Didn't the same thing happen in China?? What to enable Dung's policies to be implemented and what happened to China's economy after that?

Off course if we get our act together, we the Paks can do wonders.

Wheat export probably is not a big money earner.

But there are always other types of businesses that can be used.

peace

Even more negative ideas -- Yes, we have to INVEST and we can get help in doing so - Can it be done? if there is a will to do so, yes -- this applies to anything, everything -- Pakistanis do business around the world, any corner of the world, some Pakistani is not just doing business but doing so successfully - So why not in Pakistan itself?? See conversation about how a change ion the economic it is necessary to create a change in the nature of Pakistani politics -- Didn't the same thing happen in China?? What to enable Dung's policies to be implemented and what happened to China's economy after that?

To give a succinct answer Sir, we are no China.

Off course if we get our act together, we the Paks can do wonders.

Wheat export probably is not a big money earner. But there are always other types of businesses that can be used.
peace

If we can invest and develop China as a buyer, we introduce growth and stability to the agriculture sector, where a majority of Pakistanis toil -- I don't know what has happened to you guys, everything is about "get rich quick" with you guys -- Think about the stability from a Pakistani agriculture sector humming away - Yes, it all requires investment, but it need not be govt investment, it just needs govt to ensure access and to work to continue to secure markets such as China

Most of the leftists and commies raise the slogan of bipolar or multipolar. They are just sick.

Oi, not the lefties, commies again... :)

Anyway, my point was that Chinese presence will retard Indian hegemony in the region, and that is a good thing for Pakistan.

Hence, Chinese expansion coincides with Pakistan's national interests. This little fact is studiously ignored by Indians, and for good reason.

I think, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh has shown, how China to help developing countries, of course, "strategic partner", even though they are different models, they are all able to work for Pakistan.

Anyway, my point was that Chinese presence will retard Indian hegemony in the region, and that is a good thing for Pakistan.
Hence, Chinese expansion coincides with Pakistan's national interests. This little fact is studiously ignored by Indians, and for good reason.

But it not the Zero sum game that you describe -- instead what will happen is that China and India will begin to become economic partners, not just between them but in Asia and the world - just look at the idea of a Corridor that connects Myanmar, Bangla, India and China, the major force pushing that idea is China, and on the Afghan Defense board I put up a thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghanistan-defence/254230-afghan-economic-hope.html:

Yes, China does balance India in the region, but it the volume of trade between them that also creates linkages which serve to attenuate the balance such that it becomes unnecessary
We need to move away from this Zero sum game mindset

But it not the Zero sum game that you describe -- instead what will happen is that China and India will begin to become economic partners, not just between them but in Asia and the world - just look at the idea of a Corridor that connects Myanmar, Bangla, India and China, the major force pushing that idea is China, and on the Afghan Defense board I put up a thread http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghanistan-defence/254230-afghan-economic-hope.html:

Yes, China does balance India in the region, but it the volume of trade between them also creates linkages with serve to attenuate the balance such that it becomes unnecessary
We need to move away from this Zero sum game mindset
muse, always like to see your article, in fact, even though it seems, you have some criticism for the Chinese, but I still feel at ease. No problem, for a friend's criticism, Chinese people always hot on acceptable.

muse, always like to see your article, in fact, even though it seems, you have some criticism for the Chinese, but I still feel at ease. No problem, for a friend's criticism, Chinese people always hot on acceptable.

Criticism is the highest compliment, unfortunately some think it is a attack, instead of an opportunity to refine and do better - but my criticism is not of the Chinese but of the Pakistanis for not being able to use this opportunity

Many Pakistanis have become tenny wheeny whiny Afghanistanis in their mind. So they continue giving strange examples and f^cking our nation with bipolar disorder.

Without ever realizing that Pakistan is a power in itself to "retard" Indian hegemony of whatever kind. We are a HUGE country. It is time we grew up mentally as well instead of being a tenny wheeny whiny Afghanistani or a yemeni, or somalian, or Sierra Leonian, or a Congolese.

Only Pakistani "expansion" is in Pakistani interest. How come you totally forget this simple notion? my dear bro?

Chinese "expansion" is only in Chinese interest. How come you totally forget this simple notion? my dear bro?

Hope you are smart enough to understand this. No pun intended.

If it walks like a commie, quacks like a commie, then it must be a commie.

I was just pointing out the obvious.

peace

Ah, investment, income (even if the raw materials), steady and rapid growth of the market,manufacturing transfer, if you can get all the assistance from China, the remaining question is only a question of your own, so,why always worried about "competition" than all other everything.

Criticism is the highest compliment, unfortunately some think it is a attack, instead of an opportunity to refine and do better - but my criticism is not of the Chinese but of the Pakistanis for not being able to use this opportunity

Ah, I understand it at first, so I was relaxed. In any case, like to see your article, of course, I do not agree with some points. I am sorry to disturb you, please continue, muse.

Without ever realizing that Pakistan is a power in itself to "retard" Indian hegemony of whatever kind. We are a HUGE country.

Perhaps you missed this part of my post

Ideally, it would be Pakistan itself that would be aiming for a leadership role, but sadly we know better than to expect any such thing from our leaders.

This is the reality and the way things are headed for Pakistan and India, things are not looking too good for the future.

This is the reality, whether you chose to accept it or not.

I will continue to point out that only 0.9% of Pakistanis pay income tax and this is one of the root causes of Pakistan's problems. If you don't like it, so be it.

Back
Top Bottom