What's new

Li Keqiang hails Pakistan as China's 'iron brother'

I beg to clarify,

No one "backstabbed" us. EVER!

Not even Indians.

I am not sure about you, and your level of access to the historical data and military intelligence.

Our top management knew at every turn and every moment, who is doing what. We knew what will happen if we do panga in Kashmir. Indians never hid anything from us. The writing was on the wall.

Americans told us BEFORE hand, that if we do panga in Kashmir, they will stop military supplies.

Americans told us BEFORE hand, that if we do nukie business, they will stop military supplies.

Chinese told us BEFORE hand that if there is a war with India, they will NOT deploy their military to defend us.

So my bro!

Backstabbing is totally different concept. You gotta read up the dictionary sometimes.

So please open your mind, and your eyes.

otherwise we'll go from crisis to crisis, like dumbs, deafs, and bunch of blind people.

peace

First of all guys..I hate to see members getting offensive over an argument,no offence,you have no right to judge my concept or knowledge about anything just because it doesn't match with yours.I use the term 'backstabbing' because I know why the hell I am using it.
I have expressed term 'Backstabbing' in a sense that united states was never sincere with us,threatening Musharraf to send him to stone age by Mr.Bush and then praising Pakistan as front line ally, while on the other hand Blackwater/xe company and agents like Raymond Davis are found guilty against operating Pakistani interests isn't backstabbing?
Americans themselves wanted us to fight while they themselves are now asking for peace process with Talibans isn't backstabbing??
Americans are never sincere with us.. their plans are crystal clear.They want to weaken Pakistan.??their so called war on terror and capture of Afghanistan is just because they want to keep their eye on Asia especially China.
chanting yourself sincere while your statements and interests are contrary to your statement isn't backstabbing??

A couple of questions for Li: If China is Pakistan's 'iron brother' then...

1. Why did China refuse to bail out Pakistan last year when it desperately needed $7 billion as loan to tide over its balance of payments situation which could lead to a default? Pakistan had to run to the IMF instead for obtaining loans under strict conditionalities.

2. Why hasn't China disbursed the promised aid of $200 million to flood victims of 2010 managing a paltry $38 million only? (Pakistan's 'enemy No.1', India, had contributed almost $30 million!)

3. Why did China give only lip service to Pakistan during all its wars with India? Even during Kargil and Operation Parakram, China refused to endorse the Pakistani positions or to raise the issue at the United Nations.

4. Why is China not towing Pakistan's line on Kashmir? The Chinese insist that a solution to the Kashmir dispute is essential and should be solved through dialogue. No mention of the 'UN Resolutions' has been made nor the much bandied phrase, "in accordance with the wishes of the Kashmiri people".
In March 2012, China said, "as far as Kashmir is concerned, we always said it was a bilateral dispute and both India and Pakistan must resolve it.” Why is there no mention of the UN resolutions nor 'wishes of the Kashmir people' phrase by the Chinese?

5. Why is Sino-Pak trade a measly $13 billion (Compared to its staunch rival, India which is $70 billion, slated to reach $200 billion by 2015 and $500 billion by 2020)?

China is using Pakistan to distract India to keep its Southern flank secure. According to Sun Tzu's, 'The supreme art of war', "Constant distraction of the enemy provides opportunity."

In the words of Charles de Gaulle, "in international relations, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests."

Now, to some of my inveterate India-bashing Pakistani and Chinese friends, I request you guys to please not troll. Do back your answers, if any, with facts.

Thanks! :D :smart:

Do u remember 1962 years?Do u remember the second Kashmir war?F7P and 62type tank...
By the way,i think u questions is very like cold-war thinking!

Do u remember 1962 years? Do u remember the second Kashmir war?F7P and 62type tank...
You've already started blabbering with just one post to your credit? One more for the troll brigade.

And now, do you remember 1967? Google it and you'll get to know the thrashing the PLA received at Nathula from the Indian Army. Now stop bothering us with your rants and go play outside. This forum isn't meant for kids.

I hope this is rustproof Iron like the pillar found in New Delhi made by our ancestors millennium ago. The truth is pakistan and china have had a strong relationship for centuries now. Of course they are Iron Brothers.

First of all guys..I hate to see members getting offensive over an argument,no offence,you have no right to judge my concept or knowledge about anything just because it doesn't match with yours.I use the term 'backstabbing' because I know why the hell I am using it.
I have expressed term 'Backstabbing' in a sense that united states was never sincere with us,threatening Musharraf to send him to stone age by Mr.Bush and then praising Pakistan as front line ally, while on the other hand Blackwater/xe company and agents like Raymond Davis are found guilty against operating Pakistani interests isn't backstabbing?
Americans themselves wanted us to fight while they themselves are now asking for peace process with Talibans isn't backstabbing??
Americans are never sincere with us.. their plans are crystal clear.They want to weaken Pakistan.??their so called war on terror and capture of Afghanistan is just because they want to keep their eye on Asia especially China.
chanting yourself sincere while your statements and interests are contrary to your statement isn't backstabbing??

If american plans are "crystal clear" to you, then how can they backstab you?

Backstabbing only occurs when the "stabbed" person doesn't have knowledge about "who is planning to attack him from the back".

Perhaps you my dear poster need a basic course in plain old logic.

peace

p.s. If you end up talking like a village Mullah, and people say that you are, then how come it is an offense?

Hey, Orion. Don't damage the relationship between C and P. Chinese, including me, are willing to support our iron brother. It needn't any more words to demonstrate. To you and Inida, Chinese don't want to prevent you from old glory. Please think of your two neighbours serously for we will be neighbours forever.
A couple of questions for Li: If China is Pakistan's 'iron brother' then...

1. Why did China refuse to bail out Pakistan last year when it desperately needed $7 billion as loan to tide over its balance of payments situation which could lead to a default? Pakistan had to run to the IMF instead for obtaining loans under strict conditionalities.

2. Why hasn't China disbursed the promised aid of $200 million to flood victims of 2010 managing a paltry $38 million only? (Pakistan's 'enemy No.1', India, had contributed almost $30 million!)

3. Why did China give only lip service to Pakistan during all its wars with India? Even during Kargil and Operation Parakram, China refused to endorse the Pakistani positions or to raise the issue at the United Nations.

4. Why is China not towing Pakistan's line on Kashmir? The Chinese insist that a solution to the Kashmir dispute is essential and should be solved through dialogue. No mention of the 'UN Resolutions' has been made nor the much bandied phrase, "in accordance with the wishes of the Kashmiri people".
In March 2012, China said, "as far as Kashmir is concerned, we always said it was a bilateral dispute and both India and Pakistan must resolve it.” Why is there no mention of the UN resolutions nor 'wishes of the Kashmir people' phrase by the Chinese?

5. Why is Sino-Pak trade a measly $13 billion (Compared to its staunch rival, India which is $70 billion, slated to reach $200 billion by 2015 and $500 billion by 2020)?

China is using Pakistan to distract India to keep its Southern flank secure. According to Sun Tzu's, 'The supreme art of war', "Constant distraction of the enemy provides opportunity."

In the words of Charles de Gaulle, "in international relations, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests."

Now, to some of my inveterate India-bashing Pakistani and Chinese friends, I request you guys to please not troll. Do back your answers, if any, with facts.

Thanks! :D :smart:

Indian Trolls WOW

China wont Bail Out Pakistan Because Pakistani Politicians are Corrupt all of them, why would i waste my money knowing it will go to the western banks, If Pakistani politicians open up Bank accounts in China then i China will Bail them Out :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom