What's new

Lets start India bashing again-Finally Truth from a Kashmiri from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
u wanted link to prove it....now when legitimate link is given....u dig deep and and have to come out by saying its propaganda....

when u dont want to believe something....y ask for it??...DUMB

i have often seen u run away and never reply once u start getting suppressed
Individual fabricated accounts of human rights violation seriously ? I can post hundreds of links proving what India has done since 1947 ...

Dont want to believe what ? A few here and there stories no thanks ...

Yeah , how long have you been here to see me run ? :azn: OR as you say it suppressed which would have been a better word for Kashmiris living in IOK :lol:

Tortured by the military and taken to a military hospital ? Since when Pakistan pays money to Kashmiris for being loyal to it ? :lol:
Nicely fabricated one though !

when was the last time a non pakistani said sumthing about pakistan and u dint call it propaganda??

any1 (even an american) saying pakistan good = do you people look at that??...we are PROUD PAKISTANIS and blah blah...even americans recognize it

any1 saying ills about pakistan = propaganda, fake, CIA or RAW agent....

and still pakistan comes in top 20 failed states and thats too a fake list prepared by some westerners

Individual fabricated accounts of human rights violation seriously ? I can post hundreds of links proving what India has done since 1947 ...

Yeah , how long have you been here to see me run ? :azn: OR as you say it suppressed which would have been a better word for Kashmiris living in IOK :lol:

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

oh dear me :hitwall:

go search the threads where i have quoted ur posts....replied to them...and never got an answer back..

back to topic.....ur talking as if people of *** live a lavish life.....no electricity, rising prices, hell corruption, no representation in ur parliament, any damn person from anywhere in pakistan can buy land (in india only kashmiris can buy land in kashmir)....

and as far as human rights violation is concerned....PAKISTAN talking about human rights violation is a strange thing...operation searchlight, target killings etc etc going on on a large scale....

go search the threads where i have quoted ur posts....replied to them...and never got an answer back..

back to topic.....ur talking as if people of *** live a lavish life.....no electricity, rising prices, hell corruption, no representation in ur parliament, any damn person from anywhere in pakistan can buy land (in india only kashmiris can buy land in kashmir)....

and as far as human rights violation is concerned....PAKISTAN talking about human rights violation is a strange thing...operation searchlight, target killings etc etc going on on a large scale....

Getting ridiculous , aren't you ? Never got an answer back :lol: ...

And what is the problem when a Pakistani buys land in AJK or NA ? Got any problem with that ? AJK and NA have the best literacy rates , law and order and facilities when compared with the rest of Pakistan ...

No , it is not ... I am not denying that human rights violation dont occur in Pakistan at all but when compared to our neighbor , they are absolutely nothing ...

Getting ridiculous , aren't you ? Never got an answer back :lol: ...

And what is the problem when a Pakistani buys land in AJK or NA ? Got any problem with that ? AJK and NA have the best literacy rates , law and order and facilities when compared with the rest of Pakistan ...

No , it is not ... I am not denying that human rights violation dont occur in Pakistan at all but when compared to our neighbor , they are absolutely nothing ...

last i heard pakistan considers kashmir to be DISPUTED TERRITORY if i am not wrong...

whole pakistan has a literacy rate of 64%....and what is better?? 72%??....yeah good enough.....for ur kind info...literacy rates are determined by the number of people who can manage to write their names...i dont give a damn about it...

enjoy....Kashmir News - Pakistan muzzles media to shut out growing rebellion in Azad Kashmir - YouTube

read the comments on this video too...and please open ur mind

ok lets start bashing india,

you know man you guys must stop killing innocents, your army has great weapons but you shouldn't show them off against innocent civilians,

Kashmir wants to be independent then let them be independent and stop blaming our ISI for everything, we don't support terrorism, our country is suffering most from terrorism

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

and once again cheap tactics used in this stupid article, seriously we dont "sell" women in our country, the article might be referring to IOK.

Hmm..What about baloochistan Chicha...?

BS article! I wonder why so many Pakistani flags are hoisted in IOC on every national celebration? Who's making them??
This is the most visible sign of popular support, everything else is hogwash.

Miya Mugalte me naa raho...YE ACHI BAAT NAHI.

India can only dream of making kashmir a complete part of it self, u need to win the hearts and minds which u indians can never succeed in. Im saying that because im a kashmiri ;)

Who not even by your media or the western one ? :azn: ... As i said , prove it ... How is it so difficult ? Foreign media can operate in North Korea or even China but not in Pakistan ... I mean really !

Yes , we have seen how much is it integrated in India since 1989 ... TYVM ...

There is plenty of proof by western media sources that Kashmir which is occupied by Pakistan is not happy and asking for independence. It just never gets highlighted by the media. Also I posted a media source (not Indian) proving how Kashmiris are hating it in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir but most people called it "propaganda". Anyways, in case you are interested, here it is again:

Kashmir News - Kashmiris demand complete freedom from Pakistan - YouTube

Kashmir News - Pakistan occupied Kashmir demands complete independence from Pakistani rule - YouTube

However, I expect nothing of Pakistanis, you will probably call it the usual "Western Propoganda".

lol...miscreants keeep doing such stuff....

thanx to syed ali geelani...

btw ur point was how p.o.k is better than indian kashmir....i proved u wrong...and u came up with this...

awsm...this is wat u call debate??...

Ohhh these hundreds of thousands of Kashmiris standing and watching are miscreants ? :azn: Really ?
Proved me wrong in what ? Was i comparing it to IOK or the rest of my country ? Jumping in the bandwagon wont do the trick for you , learn to read posts ...

I am yet to find a single post by a pakistani which counters the points raised by writer logically.

Only rants and one liners against India or indian posters. Why not focus on the article itself???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom