What's new

Lets start India bashing again-Finally Truth from a Kashmiri from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is plenty of proof by western media sources that Kashmir which is occupied by Pakistan is not happy and asking for independence. It just never gets highlighted by the media. Also I posted a media source (not Indian) proving how Kashmiris are hating it in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir but most people called it "propaganda".
Where is this " plenty of proof " ? Even though we can see daily protests/demonstrations in IOK :azn: ... Why does it never gets highlighted by the media ? ( Even Indian or Western ) ... If Kashmiris are asking for independence , then it can be decided by a plebiscite ... Something which your Govt is not interested in and my Govt all for it ... So who's the hypocrite now ? :azn:

Where is this " plenty of proof " ? Even though we can see daily protests/demonstrations in IOK :azn: ... Why does it never gets highlighted by the media ? ( Even Indian or Western ) ...

You mist have missed it or are blind, I just posted the two videos from Western sources. There are literally hundreds more I can post if you are interested.

You mist have missed it or are blind, I just posted the two videos from Western sources. There are literally hundreds more I can post if you are interested.

Mist what ? :rofl: ... No , I saw the video ...

Proceed !

I haven't even started on the gross human rights violations in IOK ...

Mist what ? :rofl: ... No , I saw the video ...

Proceed !

I haven't even started on the gross human rights violations in IOK ...

You said that there is nothing wrong is Kashmir occupied by Pakistan in your original post and challenged anyone to post a neutral source with problems there might be. I posted those two videos from neutral sources to prove you wrong. I never mentioned Indian Kashmir since that is not what the topic is about.

You said that there is nothing wrong is Kashmir occupied by Pakistan in your original post and challenged anyone to post a neutral source with problems there might be. I posted those two videos from neutral sources to prove you wrong. I never mentioned Indian Kashmir since that is not what the topic is about.

This is my post ... This time try to read it carefully ...

Totally ignore means what really ?

Ever heard of protest/demonstrations in Pakistan Administered Kashmir calling for secession from Pakistan , even a remote hint ? :azn:
Ever heard of gross human rights violation/house raids/missing people/mass graves in Pakistan Administered Kashmir ? :azn:
Ever heard of millions of troops stationed in Pakistan Administered Kashmir ? :azn:

If not , then stop posting these bull **** propaganda articles because the situation is the other way around in Occupied Kashmir !

Now what have you proved so far ?

Really ?
By looking at your posts , it looks like that you haven't even read the article yourself ... It says Kashmir not just AJK or NA ...

Individual fabricated accounts of human rights violation seriously ? I can post hundreds of links proving what India has done since 1947 ...

Dont want to believe what ? A few here and there stories no thanks ...

Yeah , how long have you been here to see me run ? :azn: OR as you say it suppressed which would have been a better word for Kashmiris living in IOK :lol:

You are making it to be a " My SH** is cleaner than your SH**" kind of argument , pardon my language But Thats what it is ...

You take care,develop of your part of Kashmir We take care,develop of Our part of Kashmir since both sides claim the territories we currently occupy as our integral parts and neither sides will give it up , not now but ever ....

You can rant and crib all you want , but that wont change the boundaries !

This is my post ... This time try to read it carefully ...

Now what have you proved so far ?

Really ?
By looking at your posts , it looks like that you haven't even read the article yourself ... It says Kashmir not just AJK or NA ...

Yes I read exactly what you said and proved you wrong. Maybe me and you have different meanings of the word individual, but there were more than just a few individuals shown in that video, definitely numbering in the hundreds. Watch them again if you missed the remaining hundred or so people.

Where is this " plenty of proof " ? Even though we can see daily protests/demonstrations in IOK :azn: ... Why does it never gets highlighted by the media ? ( Even Indian or Western ) ... If Kashmiris are asking for independence , then it can be decided by a plebiscite ... Something which your Govt is not interested in and my Govt all for it ... So who's the hypocrite now ? :azn:

Well plebiscite is the rhetoric that is being played time and again without even understanding that time has passed for free and fair plebiscite...Contrary to normal rhetoric both India and Pakistan are responsible for it...Blaiming it alone on India serves the vested interest but it far from truth...If India missed on her promises so did Pakistan...At the end of the day reality is that both the governments don't want independent Kashmir...

Here are few stratgic reason.

From India's perspective

- Siachen which was once a waste land is now strategically important....Building of Karokaram highway, Chinese presene in Gilgit is an indicator that this sector has the potential for a combined Pak-China assault(it may never happen but possibilty is there)

- Even a kindergarden kid can crack it that whoever controls the heights will have an easy run down hill..If India looses Kashmir to China/Pak then the danger of an easy assault in the mainland is no brainer.

From Pakistan's perspective

- Contrary to the normal assertions that Gilgit Baltistan is an integral part of Pakistan, the reality is different. An independent Jammu and Kashmir means Pakistan will have to let go Gilgit Baltistan...This cannot be allowed...

- If Kashmir becomes is an indepedent country(which includes independent foreign policy) then Pakistan loses the land connectivity with China or will be at mercy of this new state..How can this be allowed.

- Lifeline of Pakistan(water) originates in this very state. Again an independent state is going to be a permamanent question mark on their state...

Now no matter how much we keep looking the other side these are some hard core facts....

there is no need to discuss Kashmir and why should one discuss?? It is no Issue. The only discussable issue is the exterior terrorism in the state of J and K sponsored by LeT, JeM and etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom