What's new

Lets start India bashing again-Finally Truth from a Kashmiri from Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
They sold gilgit to China ! They will sell anything for the right price. I can't imagine a single kashmiri calling for "pakistan" anymore.

You wish- and dont talk on our behalf as if you know us-
what you imagine doesn't change the truth-
enjoy the glory days of your occupation of kashmir till it lasts-

They sold gilgit to China ! They will sell anything for the right price. I can't imagine a single kashmiri calling for "pakistan" anymore.

Except for the ISI agents like SA Gilani who has one foot in the grave already, but dreams of ruling Kashmir with the help of Pakistan..

You wish- and dont talk on our behalf as if you know us-
what you imagine doesn't change the truth-
enjoy the glory days of your occupation of kashmir till it lasts-

We were, currently are and will be administering Kashmir till the LOC is considered the international border and all your petty firecrackers stop exploding and all the terrorist’s scum are cleared out of the valley from the IA bullets. yep Indeed we will be. Till then your ultimatum can go take a hike, eh… :coffee: Kashmir is an integral part of India period. :toast_sign:

BS article! I wonder why so many Pakistani flags are hoisted in IOC on every national celebration? Who's making them??
This is the most visible sign of popular support, everything else is hogwash.

Really ? Any prove of that ? And dont get me Indian sources !

Is the presence of some troops of other country considered a territory sell ? :rofl:

i m feeling good..i m feeling gr8...u keep supporting Kashmir openly...and we'll keep supporting Baluchistan secretly..lets see whos gonna win :)

Maoist control one third of your country, maybe we should look further into it.

Totally ignore means what really ?

Ever heard of protest/demonstrations in Pakistan Administered Kashmir calling for secession from Pakistan , even a remote hint ? :azn:
Ever heard of gross human rights violation/house raids/missing people/mass graves in Pakistan Administered Kashmir ? :azn:
Ever heard of millions of troops stationed in Pakistan Administered Kashmir ? :azn:

If not , then stop posting these bull **** propaganda articles because the situation is the other way around in Occupied Kashmir !

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

true but they aint calling for separation from Indian republic:lol: like ur balochi bros do!!
but dozens are doing exactly that in your country , shall we start talking about them ? Must i enlighten you about how many people have died in 2011 in Maiost Attacks ? :azn: or Shall we stick to the topic ?

If not , then stop posting these bull **** propaganda articles because the situation is the other way around in Occupied Kashmir
any thing fake but praising Pakistan is a legitimate article for u but anything true but projecting real picture of Pakistan is a propaganda.:azn:

but dozens are doing exactly that in your country , shall we start talking about them ? Must i enlighten you about how many people have died in 2011 in Maiost Attacks ? :azn: or Shall we stick to the topic ?
i wasn't talking about Maoist..i was talking about Baluchistan and Kashmir but ur overseas frnd got offended and poked his nose in b/w by bringing Maoist insurgency..
yeah...many got killed but US has not introduced a bill in congress for self determination of Maoist or kashmiris:lol:

i m feeling good..i m feeling gr8...u keep supporting Kashmir openly...and we'll keep supporting Baluchistan secretly..lets see whos gonna win :)
Maybe one should learn derailing threads from Indians , I mean they are really good at it !

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

any thing fake but praising Pakistan is a legitimate article for u but anything true but projecting real picture of Pakistan is a propaganda.:azn:

i wasn't talking about Maoist..i was talking about Baluchistan and Kashmir but ur overseas frnd got offended and poked his nose in b/w by bringing Maoist insurgency..
yeah...many got killed but US has not introduced a bill in congress for self determination of Maoist or kashmiris:lol:

I have raised questions , get me facts or stats to support your claim ... If you claim something , then prove it ...
What difference does it make if one says " Oh the situation in NA and AJK is being ignored " but cant even say with certainty whats happening there ? :azn:

You shouldn't even be talking about Baluchistan in this thread
BTW , who cares about US ? Get it to the UN if you wish ... Or there isn't any Nehru left now ?

Ever heard of protest/demonstrations in Pakistan Administered Kashmir calling for secession from Pakistan , even a remote hint ? :azn:
Ever heard of gross human rights violation/house raids/missing people/mass graves in Pakistan Administered Kashmir ? :azn:
Ever heard of millions of troops stationed in Pakistan Administered Kashmir ? :azn:

If not , then stop posting these bull **** propaganda articles because the situation is the other way around in Occupied Kashmir !

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

YEP and we see and hear the constant suicide explosions in Pakistan as well. So what is your point?
Continue ahead Balochistan is destined to be next big headache for Pakistan and we will support its
Liberation movement silently

YEP and we see and hear the constant suicide explosions in Pakistan as well. So what is your point?
Continue ahead Balochistan is destined to be next big headache for Pakistan and we will support its
Liberation movement silently
My point is " STFU and stay on the topic " Difficult to comprehend ? :azn:

Sure do it ... But make sure you dont get banned for trolling here ...

Well thats exactly the point this author is making right?

violations done by Pak army is not being reported by ur media as it will dilute ur stand against India which by the way is not working..Day by day Kashmir is getting integrated with India and day by day balochistan is dis-integrated from pakistan:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom