What's new

Let's Spread Some Love

Bros rules? As in "How I Met Your Mother" type?

exactly - rule no.98 - never get in spar with - a girl who is red and got fur all over her body.

-----------------------------------

and i hate the little girl on girl action, it makes you feel like you are just not wanted there.
-------------------------
and yeh my fav member are - Bezerk, xeric, elmo and mastan khan

Its quite dishonest to say something about a particular member as i love everyone (except a few) on this forum.

Zaki - Black Blood : Bhai chara , we agree on everything specially on women matters.

Benny - Black Blood: I was recently shocked by him changing his name - one of those indians i can get along with quite well.

Flying Eagle - Black Blood: Brother , sister --- she is gone and happily married.

Webmaster - Black Blood: buddies-- hehe --- he thinks i am annoying :lol:

Darkwave - Black blood : Arab - Israel . Pakistan - India . Greece - Turkey . N. Korea , S. Korea . Germany . UK , relationship -- no i am just joking , dont wana get shot , she's got a .50cl sniper rifle with a sound suppresser , Night vision / thermal imaging sight & intercontinental range :lol:

Jigs: Black Blood: Long distance brotherhood.

Cabatli53 - Black Blood: Best turk i have ever seen so far , he loves his big ships.

Jagjitnatt - Black Blood: Buddy buddy

More Sir MuradK , Qsaark , Taimikhan -------------- Advisors !

its enough , i am already sleepy !

exactly - rule no.98 - never get in spar with - a girl who is red and got fur all over her body.

-----------------------------------

and i hate the little girl on girl action, it makes you feel like you are just not wanted there.
-------------------------
and yeh my fav member are - Bezerk, xeric, elmo and mastan khan

Bro Code Article 98: "Article 98: A Bro never lies to his Bros about the hotness of chicks at a given social venue or event"

You got the Code wrong!!!! :lol:

Btw... what does "spar" even mean?

Well duh... of course you are not wanted there... that's why it's girl-on-girl. :P

Bezerk, xeric and mastan your favourite members.... since when? :rofl:

Wait... you also got the thread wrong, it's not abt your fav member, but your link to them...

Damn i forgot Bezerk ----- he is the best moderator in history - i hope he comes out here soon & stops having fun at "undisclosed locations".

Lol i was thinking the same but you beat me to it, very few times we ever agree i seem to remember even suggesting she was Hamid Gul's daughter annonamusly posting ;)

why did you think so ? now from where do i look like her:angry:

aeogae_351968_1%5B599636%5D.jpg

(hamid gul with sons and daughter. the boy(his son) at right side in pic is a nice chap

im long way to own a transport company :fie:

yet i admire her conviction and worried about her when she vanished from the forums for a while. So happy valentines Jana
thank you for the rose

wohoooo! --- yeh thread kahan se nikaal li

Good old days really :D

I never had any close interactions with any member here except for zaki whom i know from other forum.basically my relation is all that based on interactions with members in threads.
1.AJTR and indians-->traitor,false flagger unleashed by mods on indians,P@ki
2.AJTR and Pakistanis-->strange case.
3.AJTR and Zaki-->friend,Protector on pdf and god knows better.

added later....
4.How can i forget Emo-girl aka darkwave besides zaki whom i know as argumentative friend not from pdf but from indian forum.

Sorry for late message AJTR, I think you are permanently banned :cry:

Oh well you are happily married now so best of luck in your life (if you can still read this)

So was AJTR really an Indian or not? One of the biggest mysteries of PDF.

I knew her personally longer than the period she spent on PDF... She was an Indian and whenever she travelled to India, she used to post from a location well inside of India... Can't disclose the correct location for privacy but she definitely was an Indian

Anyways.... I am in mood of trolling today... So will troll today :D

Who knows... latest theory I heard was she was an Indian webmaster of a rival forum whose grand plan was to troll a lot and then go like "Look look they don't ban anti-Indian stuff" :D. This just being hearsay.

No one really knows, she eventually got banned anyway...

Who knows... latest theory I heard was she was an Indian webmaster of a rival forum whose grand plan was to troll a lot and then go like "Look look they don't ban anti-Indian stuff" :D. This just being hearsay.

No one really knows, she eventually got banned anyway...

I heard this version of story too but I don't think that is correct... She was hated by all Indians and I personally know at least 4 forums she used to visit.. and in every forum she was cursed by Indians and loved by Pakistanis... her tone was same for every forum but she was definitely a headache for Indians :lol:

I know she had visited Pakistan for couple of times so she was deeply in love with Pakistan :D

I heard this version of story too but I don't think that is correct... She was hated by all Indians and I personally know at least 4 forums she used to visit.. and in every forum she was cursed by Indians and loved by Pakistanis... her tone was same for every forum but she was definitely a headache for Indians :lol:

I know she had visited Pakistan for couple of times so she was deeply in love with Pakistan :D

Chado paray, Allah bhala karay uska... :D

Jana and Mystery man = Faraar!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom