What's new

Let's Fight This Corona Virus Together (Please Support us)

After many Medical workers arrive in Wuhan, and first diagnostic kit getting mass production

The cases detected jump 688 in one night only

News from 2 days ago

It's very Ridiculous and Disgusting to see anti China trollers say China Central GOVT hiding infected numbers and not telling the truth.

They just can't check anybody bcause low on Medical Staff, and also there is no Efficient Diagnostic kit.

Now with help coming and first diagnostic kit already mass produced, we can detect infected person more effective :coffee:

In Indonesia we need at least 2 days just to check, He is positive or negative of nCoV2019 Virus.
Hope Indonesia also get that compact Diagnostic kit too.

China's State Council opened a direct channel for public to report officials who are ineffectively applying methods to control the spread of the #WuhanCoronavirus, or who fail to apply such methods. The public can make reports via WeChat.

Yeah keep spreading Disinformation and FAKE NEWS. CHINA GOVT doesn't care about their own people.
One ineffective official, and you judge the WHOLE China Govt doesn't want to help their own people

There is already 80,000 Medical Workers in frontline (Wuhan City). Wish all the best for them, Jia you ! :china:

Beijing Health Authorities confirmed 'Lopinavir' a drug used against HIV infections is Effective combating this Virus.
Please spread this information to Medical Workers in your country. Hope it help

#KeepfightingWuhan

He has so much hatred for China which I find confusing.

When you have so much hatred to them, then you are madly in love with them :enjoy:

Not only Medical Workers, Construction Workers, and soldiers who fighting hard in the frontline (Wuhan City)
Those Online Taxi Driver also risking their own lives to become Vollunter forces giving free ride to Medical staff across Wuhan City. Respect for all of them :smitten:

Also the Cured rise from 38 to become 49 person this morning

#StandwithWuhan #Keepfighting

Last edited:
He has so much hatred for China which I find confusing.
Not only he always act like the speaker of Vietnam government, but also most of his post and thread are China related eventhough 90% of them are self delusional (China will started war with Vietnam any moment,etc), he just can't live without smear China.

It looks like a bio research lab in wuhan leaked the virus by accident.

Or so i read.

I just read an infographics explainer article on scmp as below:
https://multimedia.scmp.com/infographics/news/china/article/3047038/wuhan-virus/index.html

The type of things sold in that wuhan market.(link above)
Crocodiles, koalas, scorpions, ostrich....... Jesus christ man.
Of these I eat only chicken, beef, and some fish.

animals-d2.jpg

And how it is sold in the market... filthy conditions; and wuhan is supposed to be one of the largest chinese cities.

4.jpg

https://multimedia.scmp.com/infographics/news/china/article/3047038/wuhan-virus/index.html

animals-d2.jpg

And how it is sold in the market... filthy conditions; and wuhan is supposed to be one of the largest chinese cities.

4.jpg
So fucking hate these ignorant subhuman peasants

Instead of sympathy, most social med users i find despised china. Lol, maybe you should all introspect on how you deal with your neighbouring countries.:agree:

Learned how to speak first, you can just post the last part which will be appreciated eventhough no one count on tiny viet.
Ok that’s your choice. If you want help, I am pretty sure Vietnam will do regardless. Xi Jingping admits the spread of virus is accelerating.

I find many things alarming

we don’t know yet where the virus comes from. That is a very important piece in the genetic coding.

we don’t know either how the virus is spreading. Is it from animal to human, what animal? Or from human to human. If from human plus if the virus can become various mutations then the spread will become a disaster in a global scale.

Two doctors that treated patients were infected and died. How is it possible? They wore protective suits and knew the danger. How were the doctors infected?

It is a reported one child is infected but the kid shows no any symptoms of infection.

that means some human are immune to the virus. The problem is these people can spread the virus to other people in silence.

chinese government must provide information to the world.

Instead of sympathy, most social med users i find despised china. Lol, maybe you should all introspect on how you deal with your neighboring countries.:agree:
China like us has a lot of enemies, there are many nationalities who would be happy at China's fall.

China like us has a lot of enemies, there are many nationalities who would be happy at China's fall.
Well china reap what they sow. You have many enemies for a reason.
Btw ,Its an irony that wuhan as well as sorrounding cities just turned into a concentration camps for 41million han chinese,

Well china reap what they sow. You have many enemies for a reason.
Btw ,Its an irony that wuhan as well as sorrounding cities just turned into a concentration camps for 41million han chinese,
:cheers: Love or hate, it is your problem.

Ok that’s your choice. If you want help, I am pretty sure Vietnam will do regardless. Xi Jingping admits the spread of virus is accelerating.

I find many things alarming

we don’t know yet where the virus comes from. That is a very important piece in the genetic coding.

we don’t know either how the virus is spreading. Is it from animal to human, what animal? Or from human to human. If from human plus if the virus can become various mutations then the spread will become a disaster in a global scale.

Two doctors that treated patients were infected and died. How is it possible? They wore protective suits and knew the danger. How were the doctors infected?

It is a reported one child is infected but the kid shows no any symptoms of infection.

that means some human are immune to the virus. The problem is these people can spread the virus to other people in silence.

chinese government must provide information to the world.
Contact your counterpart for more information, Mr spokesman of vietnam government.

animals-d2.jpg

4.jpg

Makes me sick and very angry.

animals-d2.jpg

4.jpg
That link is missing one animal so there are attempts to cover up by the local government.

Back
Top Bottom