What's new

"Something's Not Right Here Folks" | A Look at USA 2009 H1N1 Virus Compared to China 2020 Corona Vi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously aborted fetus are a delicacy in China. I mean where the **** does it end.
Aborted foetus as delicacy are fake lies against Chinese. Pls dont be so easily taken by fake news. If you see a news about China by western, consume it with a bit of skeptical first and go deeper to found out the truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)

The fake photo show Chinese eating foetus are nothing but flour or dough make to look like foetus by this crazy Chinese artist. Evil western media then used this to smear CHinese.

Same as Chinese farmers skinning animal are nothing but paid job by evil western to poor Chinese farmers so as to start propangada against Chinese race. There are just simply too many fake news and facts about Chinese by western. There is definitely an agenda by western to stop Chinese rise creating mistrust of Chinese between globe.

https://topcatsroar.wordpress.com/2013/10/19/animal-welfare-v-animal-rights-skinned-alive-is-a-myth/

The German High Court found PeTA guilty of paying people to skin animals alive. The witness who committed this act for PeTA, a videographer, told the court that he didn’t understand why they wanted it done that way, but he needed the money. This video was made in a third world country and the prosecutor found the man in the video who skinned the animal.

The German High court also found PeTA’s vet who had made the charges against the agricultural industry in Germany guilty of making false charges and in the verdict required PeTA to turn over all information about their videos and to list all person in their videos so they could be contacted to determine the facts presented in the videos. To date, PeTA has not turned over any videos or information. One has to conclude that… all of their videos on skinning animals alive were paid for by PeTA and therefore do not represent the norm. These organizations cannot stand up to the scrutiny of the courts as now PeTA and HSUS are being sued under the RICO act for racketeering.

China has between 84,000 and 92,000 deaths a year due to Influenza. Russia is a hotspot for high Influenza mortality. Why are we focusing on US deaths???

Becos US is a irresponsible country who dont even bother to contain the flu unlike China.

I cant allow articles where the author cant even do basic research! Such articles should be avoided and not spread!

???? Swine flu started in Mexico. This guy needs to do the basic amount of research before writing.

Those demanding total border closures and total cessation of movement of people in/out of China are reacting to hysteria rather than accepting the reality that optimized screening is the way forwards.
I think those responding like that are responding EXACTLY how China responded to Swine flu! Karma's a bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom