What's new

Lets Do Something before its too late against a sinister plan against India

:o: who are bhakts :what:
whoever still cheering for modi while he is high on aman ka tamasha BS,Anurag thakur already told the media that he is willing to organize the series in india next logical step would be open up ipl.

But why is that crappy liar BJP issue Visas in the first place,why is not modi fulfilling the promise,his lackey subhash chandra (zee media) already humiliated us when he launched the exclusive channel Zindagi with crappy medieval content and propaganda to please modi who was high on Aman ka tamasha BS.

All stupid bhakt of modis should die in shame considering the liberal visa policy of modi and if any upcoming cricket series took place in the future.

However i am fully satisfied with Parriker and rajnath and the free hand they have given to bsf and army.

Its not BJP which issues Visa :cheesy: .......... its the GoI.

It was UPA which signed Visa agreement with pakistan. GoI has to honour that agreement. Maybe you can die of shame considering the rubbish you are serving.

whoever still cheering for modi while he is still high on aman ka tamasha BS,Anurag thakur already told the media that he willing to consider organize the series in india next logical step would be open up ipl.
who told you that NaMo beleves in aman ka tamasha :azn:

as for cricket well its all about money nothing to do with love and conviction for aman ka tamasha trust me sirji :cheers:

Its not BJP which issues Visa :cheesy: .......... its the GoI.

It was UPA which signed Visa agreement with pakistan. GoI has to honour that agreement. Maybe you can die of shame considering the rubbish you are serving.
Honour the agreement :lol: Is this agreement is forced by UN that the current govt can't dump ?

And Make sure that your sanjeevani buti is not Afghan Kush.

who told you that NaMo beleves in aman ka tamasha :azn:

as for cricket well its all about money nothing to do with love and conviction for aman ka tamasha trust me sirji :cheers:
Bhai BCCI is one of the richest board of the world Ipl is a 10 billion franchise,its not about money.

Honour the agreement :lol: Is this agreement is forced by UN that the current govt can't dump ?

Bhai BCCI is one of the richest board of the world Ipl is a 10 billion franchise,its not about money.
well then you dont know about the greed for more money and the best money is genrasted with most controversial risks if you know what i mean .... cheers mate ..... thread is about rabit dogs like khurshid and mani shankar not BCCI lets open another thread for it

Bilaterlateral agreements are not jokes for retarded kids like you to tear up.

Its agreements between Two Nations and there is no reason to tear up the visa agreement since more pakistani's come to India than Indians visit pakistan. Indian earns revenues from pakistan this way. So as long as the treaty is in our favour, no need to tear it up moron.

Want to get rid of secularism? Start preaching at your adopted home then, starting with your Arab Muslim employers.

I don't have Arab muslim employers, and if I did they would not believe in secularism anyway. (Unless as a muslim you have no clue what secularism is).

Secondly, if you have to attention wh0re in Indian section, learn the nuances. When we say ''secular'' we are discussing people who justify france attacks and consider idol breakers are true seculars etc.

In India people who want uniform laws are called Hindutva terrorists!

Last edited:
rising intolerance in India gooood goood news for Pakistan
no wonder pakistan is such a heven on earth where there is more tolrence than europeUK & USA and where rivers of honey and milk are flowing and there are millions of springs of love for minorities :pleasantry:

i am for a PIL against khurshid and mani shankar & there spouse and offsprins to contest any election and if INC dosent takes any action then ban for congress aswell who is with me lets start a signature campain im not on twitter and FB who is going to help me with it on social media

to all mods and TTs of PDF & all PDF members its not a political campain but just a thought i hope im not breaking any law but if you think i am then i opologise and open to criticism and further improvement have a nice day

12239912_518848398277825_2248186584766542333_n.jpg

i am for a PIL against khurshid and mani shankar & there spouse and offsprins to contest any election and if INC dosent takes any action then ban for congress aswell who is with me lets start a signature campain im not on twitter and FB who is going to help me with it on social media

to all mods and TTs of PDF & all PDF members its not a political campain but just a thought i hope im not breaking any law but if you think i am then i opologise and open to criticism and further improvement have a nice day

Legally nothing can be done

Which type of CASE will you file on them

1 Sedition 2 Promoting Enmity between people (3 ) Unlawfull activities Prevention act
4 Criminal conspiracy

All these cases will fall ; Infact any arrest will give them SYMPATHY
and paint the BJP as " INTOLERANT "

Secondly they will immediately issue clarifications and say that the media
has misquoted them

The Best way to counter them is through all Media
All kinds of media : Print electronic social media

And remember unless any person is Convicted ; he cannot be barred from contesting
elections

I dont find Salman Khurshid to be guilty
He said that Modi govt is not responding to peace overtures by Pakistan

That is correct because The Present govt has a different policy
as compared to the previous govt

Mani Shankar Aiyar is a spent force

SO he wants to remain in the limelight for as long as possible

He is in the business of making Anti BJP ;Anti Modi Comments
So he will continue doing so

Bilaterlateral agreements are not jokes for retarded kids like you to tear up.

Its agreements between Two Nations and there is no reason to tear up the visa agreement since more pakistani's come to India than Indians visit pakistan. Indian earns revenues from pakistan this way. So as long as the treaty is in our favour, no need to tear it up moron.
How old are you kid ?

If the visa agreement in our favor then how come people like Anupam kher denied visa unlike bastard Ayyar,so talk with some sense before your elders takes you to sleep.

Pakistan denies visa to 150 Sikh pilgrims
SGPC jatha denied visa by Pak

Guru, Everything apart.. You Broke away from the "Chalta Hai" attitude.... hats off.
You see, Let the Indians READ about Israel... How EVERY CITIZEN is On Guard 24x7... and ready... Thats how we BUILD.. PROTECT.. DEFEND and SUCCEED a nation.

But This "Ignore"... Chalta Hai... and Not my Job attitude will only result in 60 years of Dynasty rule ....

I wish Our youth ask : "WHAT CAN "I" DO " ? Thats when we can make the Difference.

PS : Words aside, There comes a moment when YOU WILL ASK : What have I Done for my Society ? The Answer lies far beyond... parents.. home...sex.. wife and Bank account and even Children. Those who died .. and WILL Die... if CARED about these... India would Die in a Day.

Back
Top Bottom