What's new

Lets Ban Geo | Complain to PEMRA against GEO/Jang group.

@WebMaster

Can you PLEASE intervene here? This entire thread has turned into a trollfest just like I predicted! Also, can you PLEASE remove it from the sticky board and lock the thread?!

@Aeronaut Told you so.

BcwOo7TCMAICltd.jpg

consistently showing wrong map.

PEMRA needs to make laws in interest on nation and should have given enough independency to take strong action against any law abiding media(electronic or print).

Everyone should know that GEO was established with help and funding of the Americans, CNN also played its part in putting this channel up and running. !!!!
Where is Source to back your claim?? ....... I think Map picture was just mistake.

Complain no.

Date: 16/01/2014
Time: 11:49 PM

A little duty to Pakistan is done....:pakistan:

done my little part

Here is what I wote:

Geo News consistently presents views that are friendly to india and hostile to Pakistan , they show incorrect maps of Pakistan showing Azad Kashmir as being part of india.
Geo News is a for profit organization that works hand in glove with its own created NGO , Mir Khalil ur Rehman Foundation.
MKRF applies for aid and is involved in creating pressure groups within Pakistan , while Geo News has used the non-for-profit work done under MKRF for for-profit pruposes.

Compalint has been submitted successfully.
Your Complaint Number is
Date: 17/01/2014

Why army and SC taking serious action against these black sheeps... i hate GEo...

aap ke protest se pemra band ho sakta geo tv nai..paisa bolta hai bhai! ;)

Back
Top Bottom