What's new

Let’s not underestimate Iran

You can form a Turkic union,Iran too can help it and cooperate with it,but we are not part of it.We can't be.

We are not enemies,the tensions between us is not considered enmity,it's just a competition for a greater role.We are rivals.After the peace treaty in 17th century,Iran and Turkey were not enemies,but rivals.

Nadir Shah did fight well and bravely against Ottomans. You forgot 18th century. :D

We are rivals.After the peace treaty in 17th century,Iran and Turkey were never enemies,but rivals.

I would say Iran and turkey are as same as the rivalry between Galatasaray and Fenerbahce.

Turkish league would suck without one of them.
It's a special level of respect, a love to hate situation.

it's the same in Europe. Brits vs French. Germans vs Brits/French.

Every league needs it top teams other wise life would be really fvcking boring.

Ps. I support Besiktas :))

Say whatever you wish about Iran, but they are an honest nation, which is more than can be said about Turkey. As a result, these problems between Iran and the West are superficial, temporary. But Turkey's image will ALWAYS be marred.

Wishing all the best to the resistance movement : Iran, Syria, Lebanon (and Armenia!).

Step aside, Armenian. It is between Turks and Iranians. No Armenian should stick their big nose into our relations.

Say whatever you wish about Iran, but they are an honest nation, which is more than can be said about Turkey. As a result, these problems between Iran and the West are superficial, temporary. But Turkey's image will ALWAYS be marred.

Wishing all the best to the resistance movement : Iran, Syria, Lebanon (and Armenia!).

They are honest people but its an other thing in national level.
The same goes for Armenians Turks Germans you name it.
People act and think different on national level. Other wise every one no mater nationally are nice dissent honest well all most every one.

Too bad, genocide-denier, Armenians are here to stay.

My stance is clear: Turk- Iran issue is not an issue for USA, Israel, Arabs and Armenians.

We have 2000 years old history with Iranians. Let us deal with it. Especially I have personally great interest in knowing Iran closely.

Why is everyone getting so worked up over this. Let time tell. What's going on in Syria is going to end with Assad dead, or fleeing and a new rule in Syria. Once they've gotten past the point where they kill each other for power.

The only reason the armenian support Iran is because Iran is on friendly terms with Armenia.

With regard to muslims killing each other it's not going to change until a super power appears in the middle east, and crushes the others. And it's not going to be Iran, even though they would be a candidate if they weren't hated with a vengeance by the US.

The thing is, both Russia and China (mostly the latter) is interested in keeping ME in it's current problematic stage because it keeps the US from the asian pacific. If you have followed up on the news you might see how much China is flexing with her muscles. Laying claims on land mass or ressources whereever they can. Even all the way down near the scarabough islands.

Look at the ME and see how many ressources it's draining from the western countries. During Saddam 300.000 kurds fled Iraq (if memory serves me) and they were allowed to live in syria without citizenship or anything. some 30 years later their children and whatever else started causing trouble.

In my opinion Turkey should have slammed her gates shut from day one and redirected people to Iraq. or only allowed women and children to enter. As I see it the problems are being exported to Turkey.

The only reason the armenian support Iran is because Iran is on friendly terms with Armenia.

Good point. We should change it. We dont have to destroy Iran, in order to cut Iran from helping Armenia.

Please refrain from insults, inappropriate language, generalization of a nation and off topics.

Good point. We should change it. We dont have to destroy Iran, in order to cut Iran from helping Armenia.

Dude the only thing we receive by having a positive policy against Iran is a knife in the back like how the Iranian Agency Supports PKK, We where on good terms with Iran till Syrian revolution and look how quickly they sold us out for some dying regime, We dont have any need for such ally...

Dude the only thing we receive by having a positive policy against Iran is a knife in the back like how the Iranian Agency Supports PKK, We where on good terms with Iran till Syrian revolution and look how quickly they sold us out for some dying regime, We dont have any need for such ally...
Yup, they are tracherous scum. But who isn't? this is Middle East.

For instance, Saddam was a bloody dictator. But an Iraq withoud Saddam has become even worse. Sometimes there's no good choice, and you have to pick the less-evil.
Deno what did i say ? how did i insult? why did i get warning
And please, continue this discussion from private. We have enough spamming already.

Because some Iranian Kurds fight in PKK against Turkey, doesnt mean Iran supports it. You fail to see Mossad factor, Cia factor. Btw we arent helping to ease the situation by supporting FSA.

Because some Iranian Kurds fight in PKK against Turkey, doesnt mean Iran supports it. You fail to see Mossad factor, Cia factor. Btw we arent helping to ease the situation by supporting FSA.

Its was the Iranian Secret agency that supported PKK not Kurds, There was an official video released with contains images of Irans secret agency giving information about Turkish army structure and the best place to make an assault , it was all over the news thats the proof of there backstabbing policy...

Alienoz_TR you think you think you know a lot but know nothing, not hard go on youtube search iran ajanları pkk

Back
Top Bottom