What's new

Let’s not underestimate Iran

Alienoz_TR you think you think you know a lot but know nothing, not hard go on youtube search iran ajanları pkk

We are humble human beings who are nothing comparing to Allah.

So your reference is Youtube videos.

We are humble human beings who are nothing comparing to Allah.

So your reference is Youtube videos.
Youtube video that was published by the government
face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

My stance is clear: Turk- Iran issue is not an issue for Armenians.

You are right, do you know why?.....bevause our Iranian brothers will never allow religion or Turkish trickery come between us, just like in the past. What you think we don't know how Turkey always tries to put a wedge between Iran and Armenia?

We have 2000 years old history with Iranians. Let us deal with it. Especially I have personally great interest in knowing Iran closely.

lol 2000 years...here is your sign.

Saithan said:
The only reason the armenian support Iran is because Iran is on friendly terms with Armenia.

Iranians and Armenians are ancient friends and our good relations that is burning the Turkish behind has nothing to do with current situation. We don't expect Turkey to understand such things.

Youtube video that was published by the government
face_palm_by_Draculasaurus.gif

In short, from what I see in this thread it all boils down to the old proverb "türkün türkden baska dostu yok".

Lejyoner, Government and I have opposing views regarding to world politics. Government is last one to trust.

Saithan, Do you include Iranian Turks and exclude Turkish minorities as well?

Lejyoner, Government and I have opposing views regarding to world politics. Government is last one to trust.

Saithan, Do you include Iranian Turks and exclude Turkish minorities as well?

What's it got to do with views, they never photo shopped the. Video

What's it got to do with views, they never photo shopped the. Video

Iranian agent talks to PKK members. So what? Turkish MİT agents are Talking to PKK all the time. :)

Are Turkish intelligence agents supporting PKK?

Iranians and Armenians are ancient friends and our good relations that is burning the Turkish behind has nothing to do with current situation. We don't expect Turkey to understand such things.

Bad luck for Iran..Being friends with piss poor, small Armenia

Oh and yes, that love affair makes Turkey burn from jealousy :lol:

Bad luck for Iran..Being friends with piss poor, small Armenia

No bad luck for Iran, it is good judgment of character...something Turkey lacks.

Oh and yes, that love affair makes Turkey burn from jealousy :lol:

Well you must know that true allies stand by each other during good and bad times....something like a code of honor, but I know you won't understand.

No bad luck for Iran, it is good judgment of character...something Turkey lacks.

Well you must know that true allies stand by each other during good and bad times....something like a code of honor, but I know you won't understand.

Good to see that you're out of any logical arguments, not that you had any to begin with..Tell me armo, do you have some standard set lines that are relatively meaningless and can be used in lots of threads like Turkey has no honor, Turkey has no character etc etc? Concentrate on your piss poor 3rd world country instead of thinking about Turkey

bevause our Iranian brothers will never allow religion or Turkish trickery come between us, just like in the past.

Let the past for what it is. I'm convinced that Iranian-Turkish relations in the future will be better and that we are the ones who will eventually shape the course of the Middle East. Both Iranians and Turks are the most moderate, secular and democratic-minded people of the Middle East. We have more in common with each other, than differences. We share a history of language intermixing, music, poetry, food, people and common values. Just like we share these things with Armenians.

But with all due respect to Armenia, Turkey is of more importance to Iran than Armenia will ever be. Not because I like Turks more than I like Armenians, but simply because of our national self-interests. And that's what is all about in international relations. And Azerbaijan? Well, if we would recognize Azerbaijan's right to remain secular and follow it's own path, respect it's relations with Israel and the US, and convince them that the Azeri part of Iran will always be part of the Iranian nation, I don't see why we couldn't have better relations with Azerbaijan as well.

We should get rid of all those bitterness over territory, and instead focus on developing our's economy, education and relations. Do you see the French and Germans still fighting over Alsace-Lorraine? Or the Austrians and Italians over some small territories? They all have erased that bitterness in their societies, and are now working with each other for the sake of their own countries.

Eventually there must be peace between Armenia and Azerbaijan, and I hope Iran could contribute to that peace process, and become the stabile force in the region, rather than the destabilizer. Imagine the positive consequences it could have on the region? Imagine the Afghans and Pakistani's seeing a prosperous Iran that respects the right of women and minorities. We could eventually cover the whole region in a cloud of moderation, development and greatness. And countries like Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan could all contribute, like Iran, to those developments.

Imagine a Middle-East and South-Asia that will eventually return to the position it once had. In stead of westerners calling us all kind of names, we should let them see that civilization once began in these areas and that we haven't forget those ideas and values. Why couldn't we return to the period of the Mu'tazila, the Islamic school that had build the House of Wisdom in Baghdad and was responsible for the most brightest period of Islamic science and values in it's history? There was a period when Europeans looked at this region with enormous respect and awe, and I can't see why we couldn't pick up that role again.

This doesn't mean that we should yield to western values. That's not what moderation or development means. Our own cultures are full with rich elements, norms and values. We should get rid off all those deterministic thoughts, and take our future in our own hands. True independency is being reached by knowledge and education, and not by pessimistic or deterministic thoughts which have hijacked our societies for centuries. I truly believe that the rise of the East is in our reach!

Good to see that you're out of any logical arguments, not that you had any to begin with..

I knew you wouldn't understand.....I even told you in my post you won't/can't get it (this is not your fault really).

Tell me armo, do you have some standard set lines that are relatively meaningless and can be used in lots of threads like Turkey has no honor, Turkey has no character etc etc?

Well you know what turk....if the shoe fits then you should wear it like a badge of honor.

Concentrate on your piss poor 3rd world country instead of thinking about Turkey

I am sunshine.....Turkish threat is one of the most important national security issue for Armenia and the level of Iranian Turkish relations can effect Armenia and NKR directly.

Turkey would be wise to not underestimate Iran and try to improve relations. I know Iran doesn't want a conflict with Turkey, however if you underestimate them like the article suggests then you will fail by this aggressive stand against Iran.

Surenas

You live in a dream world....and I, as a Iranian Armenian do not agree with you....and your type of thinking is in line with Turkish State sponsored anti Armenian propaganda which most Iranians do not support.

You might want to ask yourself why Iran supports Armenia (I mean really why), this insignificant small Christian country that is not important at all and in fact, it is nothing but trouble with Turkish and Azeri relations right?

If you think you as an Iranian (I assume) are the same as the Anatolian Turks then that is OK with me but you sure ain't speaking for majority of Iranians.

You live in a dream world....and I, as a born Iranian do not agree with you....and your type of thinking is in line with Turkish State sponsored anti Armenian propaganda which most Iranians do not support.

Anti-Armenian propaganda? Which things I have mentioned are in line with this supposed propaganda? Iranians support peace and a greater international role. Our hearts aren't full with hate.

You might want to ask yourself why Iran supports Armenia (I mean really why), this insignificant small Christian country that is not important at all and in fact, it is nothing but trouble with Turkish and Azeri relations right?

If you look at it realistic, simply because you country serve as a buffer against Turkish or Russian expansionism. But we could eventually overcome this reasons and fear. Just like Europe has done in it's past.

Surenas

You live in a dream world....and I, as a Iranian Armenian do not agree with you....and your type of thinking is in line with Turkish State sponsored anti Armenian propaganda which most Iranians do not support.

There is no Anti-Armenian propaganda in Turkey. I can't even remember the last time i heard, or read the word Armenia in the news or papers.

However there is an anti-Turk propaganda in Armenia which is responsible from all this hate of Armenians towards Turks. I don't see Turks trolling in Armenia-related Youtube videos while almost all of the Turkey related videos are infested with Armenian's hate speeches. Or i don't see Turks in Armenian forums, trolling, derailing every single thread with BS fantasies...

Armenian government is pumping hate in the brains of your youth, which in my opinion, won't end good for us, but in particular for you.

Back
Top Bottom