What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

Thanks for all my Indian Friends who criticize the Statement. Its a tight slap on the face of Pakistanis. This is where we unite & stand against all of Lallu Panjus.

It looks though the fate of India has squarely fallen on this Modi guy。:enjoy:

In the end, it is always that one man who makes all the difference and brings about the change.

For you it was Deng, for Turks it was Ataturk, for Germans it was Bismark, for us it is Modi. :)

berrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goooood

Thanks for all my Indian Friends who criticize the Statement. Its a tight slap on the face of Pakistanis. This is where we unite & stand against all of Lallu Panjus.
bwahahahahah infact its a slap on your own face as confession for the stupidity of the statement

We are only worried about the muslims in india.If he ever repeat something like gujarat riots again,We will be forced to invade india.

We do know Aisa maye ka laal India main paida hi nahin hua who can enter into Pakistan

This one is for the " Stupid & Funny "section.

Whom will Pak invade to protect the hundreds of Muslims who die each month to suicide bombers within the country ?

@ subject - Its a no brainer and its mating time for Politicians &politics. Animals are know to make strange sounds during this time of the year to ' attract ' !

bwahahahahah infact its a slap on your own face as confession for the stupidity of the statement
WTF you just said. Don't criticise just for the sake of it.
For these channels, I think these are just embarrassment to Indian TV.

Before coming on this forum, I had no idea Indians were so hyper nationalists

Iit seems you don't understand you oldest Onion in PDF.
Perhaps some English lessons will get you through.:disagree:

Before coming on this forum, I had no idea Indians were so hyper nationalists
Did you read all the comments by Indians on this thread?

In the end, it is always that one man who makes all the difference and brings about the change.

For you it was Deng, for Turks it was Ataturk, for Germans it was Bismark, for us it is Modi. :)
Let's reserve judgement on that until we see him performing.

we wont accept bunch of losers and illiterate people like that as our countrymen. Educated people can stay and other needs to be slayed before this proposed merge.. Otherwise we dont want merge :D

Bhai kuch jyada ho gaya.

Bhai kuch jyada ho gaya.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom