What's new

Let Modi come to power Bangladesh and Pakistan will be part of United India

we are not mad .. why do we want pole vaulters. .. we are not interested to get bombed daily. .. one country is ready to explode with population.. and another country is on brink. . no need to explain. ..

Pakistan will commit nuclear suicide before joining a shit-hole nation where 52% of the population doesn't even have basic toilets and there is more poverty than sub-saharan Africa.

Ewwww...even the thought of joining india make me feel like puking.

becoming a part of india? seriously? :bad::bad::bad::bad:

Last edited:
@Tshering22

And this is what the religion of peace says about your nations abominable practise.

“On the Day of Judgment ‘When the infant girl buried alive is asked,’ for what crime she was killed.”(Quran, 81:8-9)

We also don't want to be part of nation where a government/pandit backed genocide of females is going on. How many females did you abort today?

Abortion of Girls on the Rise in India

"A 2011 census shows that India has fewer and fewer girls, mostly because unborn female babies are being killed at a very high rate.

Many traditional Indian families do not want to have girls because they would have to give her husband’s family a large amount of money when she marries. These dowries, as they are called, have been banned since the 1960s, but still play a big part in Indian society. While Indian families think that only boys can preserve the family’s name and pride, a girl is often looked at as a burden. She goes off, gets married and enters another family.

Many pregnant women abort their unborn child as soon as they find out it is a girl. According to a study, up to 8 million unborn females may have been killed during the last ten years.

In 1961 there were 976 girls for every 1,000 boys under the age of seven. 50 years later statistics show that this figure has dropped to 914 girls. Only China has an even lower ratio of boys to girls.

Human rights organizations are accusing the government of not doing enough to stop the abortion of girls. Abortion is legal in India up to the 12th week of pregnancy but the sex of a child can be determined only much later. In the past clinics that can determine the sex of a baby through ultrasound examinations have emerged. Some of them offer package prices for tests and immediate abortions if they show that a girl is on the way.

Especially when a family already has one girl chances are that a second pregnancy might be aborted if it the fetus is female. The abortion of girls is also higher among richer families and those living in cities."
--
We also don't want to be part of nation where a government/pandit backed genocide of females is going on. How many females did you abort today?
get a life..
you understand word GENOCIDE...
read good English dictionary ...
our record on girl/ women empower is not good accepted.. we lacked..
but please dont make genocide..
if i start quoting status woman in pakistan ..you will be ashamed ..
atlast india take blame and tries to rectify system..
please show few laws by your govt for women empowerment

--
get a life..
you understand word GENOCIDE...
read good English dictionary ...
our record on girl/ women empower is not good accepted.. we lacked..
but please dont make genocide..
if i start quoting status woman in pakistan ..you will be ashamed ..
atlast india take blame and tries to rectify system..
please show few laws by your govt for women empowerment

My government? I'm a citizen of the world. All the governments are my governments. The purpose of copy pasting that article was to tell the likes of you to not throw rocks while you yourself live in a glass palace.

we are not mad .. why do we want pole vaulters. .. we are not interested to get bombed daily. .. one country is ready to explode with population.. and another country is on brink. . no need to explain. ..

Yeh Ramdev and his audience are aliens not Indians

looks like only i want akhand bharat...:(

:D i support your wish

Yzkeen janiae Zahid Hamid sahib kay pass plan hain, jaseay he aap join kar dain gay zahid army hamla kar daygi aur bayrioon main hindustanion ko jakar lay gi.

It is same as ppp forcast we'll once again come to power we've served well and later they were terribly cornered in the entire Pakistan, with fake votes they won in Sindh.

My government? I'm a citizen of the world. All the governments are my governments. The purpose of copy pasting that article was to tell the likes of you to not throw rocks while you yourself live in a glass palace.
--
which country is in your heart first ?
pak or Uk or world
we dont have word passport at least now ..

- glass house
Accepted .. we are not g8.. we also lacks.
but Genocide? it all the different ..
we lack due to leadership , money, tech, admin. not because intent ..
just now with help of pak doc program with WHO india was polio free
we see human first ..
we dont kill for relgion , race, gender..
We are india ..
we have few wrong but so many rights ..

Yzkeen janiae Zahid Hamid sahib kay pass plan hain, jaseay he aap join kar dain gay zahid army hamla kar daygi aur bayrioon main hindustanion ko jakar lay gi.

It is same as ppp forcast we'll once again come to power we've served well and later they were terribly cornered in the entire Pakistan, with fake votes they won in Sindh.
--
if votes is fake then you can take action and nullyfy it

Pakistan & Bangladesh desperately want to be part of this???????

indian-slum1-1024x768.jpg
2399948261_5469ef1de4_b.jpg
2612759786_60b44eb3df_b.jpg
as8vd0xsyauac3jg.D.0.4.jpg
1280-india-b-school-slum-arrogance.jpg
slum-in-chennai.jpg
slum-in-kolkata.jpg
slum-at-Bangalore.jpg
Indiramma-Nagar-Hyderabad.jpg
ahmedabad_slum_area.jpg

Bhai kuch jyada ho gaya.

Bhai kuch jyada ho gaya.

There is no harm in praising someone who has a solid proven record.

Compare this to what alternatives we have and then you'll find the praises as understatements.

People proposing Akhand Bharat concept should be hanged in Public for being race traitors.

Why should we pollute our gene pool by assimilating people who believe that they are inferior to Arabs .

Partition was the best thing to occur in Indian history.

Who's talking about assimilating the people?

It is all about the land. Think about it; more land means more even population distribution. :devil:

@pursuit of happiness; Nope, ECP [election commission along with SC] are sold They say verifications would take 3 years so better shutup to those political parties that are crying legitimately.

Pakistan & Bangladesh desperately want to be part of this???????

indian-slum1-1024x768.jpg
2399948261_5469ef1de4_b.jpg
2612759786_60b44eb3df_b.jpg
as8vd0xsyauac3jg.D.0.4.jpg
1280-india-b-school-slum-arrogance.jpg
slum-in-chennai.jpg
slum-in-kolkata.jpg
slum-at-Bangalore.jpg
Indiramma-Nagar-Hyderabad.jpg
ahmedabad_slum_area.jpg
----
Read first who tops even this

5 Biggest Slums in the World

Orangi Town: Technically only 10 years old, the township in Karachi, Pakistan is home to 1.5 million people and still growing. Orangi, with 22 square miles of space, is significantly less dense than most urban slums and also more structured. There are 13 official neighborhoods, each with its own council, which has allowed the township to build its own sewer system. Additionally, as only of 18 districts of Karachi, Orangi has government representation, albeit in the lowest tier of the government.
Dharavi: After Orangi, the largest slum in Asia is Dharavi in Mumbai. About one million people reside on just one square mile of space that was formerly a mangrove swamp. People became flocking to the area as the tanning and textile industries boomed and Dharavi's population density is now 11 times higher than that of the city that encompasses it.

for dharavi .. paln is already fixed.. only some negotiaon pending with resident ans its prime mumbai land.. rest on track for redevelopment

commenting is simple.. sensible commenting need some thinking

@pursuit of happiness; Nope, ECP [election commission along with SC] are sold They say verifications would take 3 years so better shutup to those political parties that are crying legitimately.
--

opps ...
ther must be some way out to rebuilt these prime institution as they become pillar of any nation specially democracy
thanks for replay

Back
Top Bottom