What's new

Lest we forget

Oh really , how about you refusing to come to table again?

Peace is not a word that looks good from an " indian " mouth.

Mate how many times did we come to the peace table and still our people are dying from the retards from your country..and you guys belive in Zaid Hameed preechings..take some genuine steps and then talk about peace..whats the use of peace when innocent civilians are killing even after there is a peace talk..

In the same context as Bhutan and Sikkim.

Bhutan???

Ok I was right about demogogy.

Besides, pointing fingers at india does not clear pakistan's record and does not prove your ridiculous statement correct. Your statement about sikkim is just admission that you are on slippery ground and would like to change topic :)

I saw this zaid hamid video once where he tried the same thing. demogogy, as i said.

Last edited:
Coming back to the topic..Its a military plane and due to the tension between our countries no chance can be taken at that time..The Plane fail to acknowledge the instructions from the Air traffic and the pilot has no choice but to shoot it down under the orders of his superiors..rejoicing his death and linking it with justice of gods is just not fair..he is a soldier and like every soldier he has to follow the orders of superiors..its the same thing your air force people are doing too..It was disgraceful people enjoying the death of a soldier :frown:

Took you five hours to tick, Pakistan is indeed an ideal neighbor, it's India which has issues with all countries surrounding it. Sixty years of history and 90,000 graves in Kashmir are very hard to misjudge. Pakistan only follows the motive of respect and self determination, something missing in Indian constitution.

Come on dude all your neighbours accusing your country of supporting terrorism in their respective countries and still you are saying we are having problems with all our neighbours...The bolded part can be good for self preaching ..dont preach us about it ..

Last edited:
Bhutan???

Ok I was right about demogogy.

Besides, pointing fingers at india does not clear pakistan's record and does not prove your ridiculous statement correct. Your statement about sikkim is just admission that you are on slippery ground and would like to change topic :)

I saw this zaid hamid video once where he tried the same thing. demogogy, as i said.
Foot print of very beast you detest, put up or shut up. Period.

Come on dude all your neighbours accusing your country of supporting terrorism in their respective country and still you are saying we are having problems with all our neighbours...The bolded part can be good for self preaching ..dont preach us about it ..

Let me remind you that apart from India, Iran, Afghanistan and China are also Pakistan's neighbours. The rant is exclusive to India.
How do you rank your relationship with, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc. Don't tell me it's smooth all the way.:disagree:

Let me remind you that apart from India, Iran, Afghanistan and China are also Pakistan's neighbours. The rant is exclusive to India.
How do you rank your relationship with, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal etc. Don't tell me it's smooth all the way.:disagree:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran accuses Pakistan over attack

Afghan authorities accuse Pakistan of killing CIA operatives - RT Top Stories

Afghanistan's intelligence chief accuses Pakistan spy agency of aiding Taliban fighters along border

Incase you forget

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Iran accuses Pakistan over attack

Afghan authorities accuse Pakistan of killing CIA operatives - RT Top Stories

Afghanistan's intelligence chief accuses Pakistan spy agency of aiding Taliban fighters along border

still saying we are the only one having problems with neighbours??

All the trouble is emanating due to the ground realities in Afghanistan.
Basically you Indians know that but habitually you can not resist in your Pakistan obsession. I can dig up articles to put yous in the shade.

DISTURBED BORDER

All the trouble is emanating due to the ground realities in Afghanistan.
Basically you Indians know that but habitually you can not resist in your Pakistan obsession. I can dig up articles to put yous in the shade.

DISTURBED BORDER

No dude i am not obsessed about your country nor i have any interest in your country..i only refute the claims that only India has problems with its neighbors while you are on a good path..I am just pointing out that every country has its problem with its neighbors..while in a hurry to bash India you just forget to look up on the ground realities of your country :)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom