What's new

Lest we forget

my name is Sarosh Alam... and i am the son of lt cmdr Mehboob Alam *shaheed* who was the commander of the plane atlantic... u coward Indians think of this as a heroic act in their country... funny ... i dont think forcing an unarmed slow moving plane to enter Indian territory is somthing tough... but my father *shaheed* made it tough for them by considering shahada than landing and becoming prisoners of the pathetic Indians.. i am proud to be the son of a shaheed and always will be.. May Allah bless my father with Jannah.

if bundela wud have survived... it was no use becuz i would have killed him myself... but Allah did it for me :D

my name is Sarosh Alam... and i am the son of lt cmdr Mehboob Alam *shaheed* who was the commander of the plane atlantic... u coward Indians think of this as a heroic act in their country... funny ... i dont think forcing an unarmed slow moving plane to enter Indian territory is somthing tough... but my father *shaheed* made it tough for them by considering shahada than landing and becoming prisoners of the pathetic Indians.. i am proud to be the son of a shaheed and always will be.. May Allah bless my father with Jannah.

Your father was doing his duty, the IAF pilot did his.

i feel sad just because shamfully indians hit un armmed plane if they hit our fighter i never feel this pain.
The next day, Pakistanis fired missiles on one of the three unarmed helicopters carrying journalists into the region. Isn't that a shame too? Sheeesh! That sucks, what? :cheesy:

The next day, Pakistanis fired missiles on one of the three unarmed helicopters carrying journalists into the region. Isn't that a shame too? Sheeesh! That sucks, what? :cheesy:

You are responding to a son who writes on the martyrdom of his father.

Discussion or debate is not warranted in this case.

My views.

plzz be updated wid ur info... those *journalists* were actually trying to carry the pieces of the plane to india to prove that the plane was in Indian territory which it wasnt...!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom