What's new

Lenovo's smartphone, tablet sales rise over 100%

Chinese companies need to end the dominance of Yankee companies in areas such as servers, routers, switches, software, CPU, GPU, etc.

Did anyone read the article about the 8 King Kong companies from the US that dominate the Chinese market share in various IT fields?

someone find the article.

I think Lenovo can become as big as Samsung, same with Huawei, they invest heavily on R&D, Huawei announced some days ago it will invest 600m$ in 5G and that they are working on it since 2009. Lenovo is the world fourth smartphone vendor while it only sells them in ten countries ! Huawei is third...Lenovo took a 13% market share in Indonesia only one year after entering the country ! And now lenovo want to expand in south america, middle east and Africa before entering Europe and USA...easy money : Just buy lenovo shares, in 2000 Softbank invested 20million $ in alibaba, now it is worth 70 billion $ !
Lenovo stock is hot candy!

Don't bother with trolls, however way they want to spin it, eventually the revenue earned is going to a Chinese company called Lenovo. Some Indians have a very twisted logic. They start counting from their IQ from the middle and end up with a Zero Value. 

I use a Huawei Ascend Mate. Everything is good about the phone, just that It's processing speed is slow. High end games cannot be played on this phone compared to my last Lenovo K860. I'd prefer a Lenovo K900 or even the latest K910. Just my opinion. ;)

Gaming is not very big here in europe. Huawei P6 is targeting at a diff segment. One of my friends got it. She's in her 30s working for an insurance firm.

Back
Top Bottom