What's new

Lee Kuan Yew

PRC is just a large concentration camp ... not only do the colonized territories under PRC control deserve sympathies .. but even the "common chinese" themselves.

Beijing is the monstrous gas chamber, so large and gassifying such a large number of people.. that Hitler looks a saint compared to what CPC is doing to poor chinese.

There is no country named India before British came

Indeed. because British formed the British East Thai-ia Company in 1600 AD, when they started looking for a sea route to Thai-ia. :laugh:

Indian Ocean was actually called "Thai-ian Ocean" and Indus river, the Thai-us river. :laugh:

Hope you agree that Thai-ia existed before britishers came. :laugh:

Their homeland is more than 50% of China's area where Hans had historically been non-existent or minimal presence. So, calling them as irrelevant don't sound fair. Hans culture always existed within the borders of Great Wall of China.

Many Chinese claim that Chinese civilization is not exclusive to Hans. :cheesy:

Now I tell you that 99% the civilization in Chinese history is due to Hans. Who told you that?? Strictly speaking, the history minorities became Chinese people is very short.

“Chinese ethnic people” (中华民族)was suggested by a scholar Liang Qichao in Qing dynasty in late 19 century. Minorities chinese did create some civilization, but every race has its own culture, ethnic symbols, languages....

Now I tell you that 99% the civilization in Chinese history is due to Hans. Who told you that? The history minorities became Chinese people is very short.

Ethnic minorities of China possesses a huge landmass as their homeland without any Han presence, they had their own independent history and civilization before conquered by Mongol. In short, current landmass were many kingdoms before united by non-Han Yuan and then Qing.

Can you point out one positive attribute of diversity?

You stated it is a strength. I can list literally hundreds of disadvantages of diversity, but I can't think of a single positive aspect.

Tolerance :cheers:

US was a multi-ethnic country? You're sorely lackign in your history. Until the 1960's the USA was monoethnic. If you weren't a White man who spoke English and "praised tha LORD" (yee-ha), you weren't an American.

USA was flooded by people from Europe. they inculde British, Irelandish, Italian ...... Religion is same.

Their homeland is more than 50% of China's area where Hans had historically been non-existent or minimal presence. So, calling them as irrelevant don't sound fair. Hans culture always existed within the borders of Great Wall of China.

Many Chinese claim that Chinese civilization is not exclusive to Hans. :cheesy:

The modern Great Wall was built in the late Ming dynasty just around 500 years ago. And it was built BEHIND the maximum extent lof the Ming dynasty's borders.

The northern borders of the Ming dynasty extended far past the site of the modern great wall

Ming-Empire2.jpg

Over 80% of Russia is not slavic homeland.

QUOTE=INDIC;4480983]Ethnic minorities of China possesses a huge landmass as their homeland without any Han presence, they had their own independent history and civilization before conquered by Mongol. In short, current landmass were many kingdoms before united by non-Han Yuan and then Qing.[/QUOTE]

:omghaha: other than ruling over a massive landmass (like the Tibetan plateau) what did they contribute to

Ethnic minorities and their homelands in Manipur, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, and the Andaman islands were never ruled by the Mauryan or Gupta Empires but were incorporated into he BRITISH Raj by the BRITISH.

Indeed. because British formed the British East Thai-ia Company in 1600 AD, when they started looking for a sea route to Thai-ia. :laugh:

Indian Ocean was actually called "Thai-ian Ocean" and Indus river, the Thai-us river. :laugh:

Hope you agree that Thai-ia existed before britishers came. :laugh:

He said that there is no country called India. He didn't said about India as a geographical expression didn't exist.

The modern Great Wall was built in the late Ming dynasty just around 500 years ago. And it was built BEHIND the maximum extent lof the Ming dynasty's borders.

The northern borders of the Ming dynasty extended far past the site of the modern great wall

Ming-Empire2.jpg

Over 80% of Russia is not slavic homeland.

Great wall was built to keep away the Barbarians from the Chinese people and outermost border of China, so how come Great came in the middle of China if China is an united Country since 221BC. :rofl::omghaha:

:omghaha: other than ruling over a massive landmass (like the Tibetan plateau) what did they contribute to

Ethnic minorities and their homelands in Manipur, Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, and the Andaman islands were never ruled by the Mauryan or Gupta Empires but were incorporated into he BRITISH Raj by the BRITISH.

So, are you accepting the fact that Tibetans and Uyghurs and their homeland were never the part of Chinese civilization. :cheesy:

Tolerance :cheers:

USA was flooded by people from Europe. they inculde British, Irelandish, Italian ...... Religion is same.

A good comparison for India would be Europe. Charlemagne has his empire in western Europe, so does that mean the nation of Europe existed? If its not for the British, Indian subcontinent would still consist of small kingdom and empires.

Great wall was built to keep away the Barbarians from the Chinese people and outermost border of China, so how come Great came in the middle of China if China is an united Country since 221BC. :rofl::omghaha:

So, are you accepting the fact that Tibetans and Uyghurs and their homeland were never the part of Chinese civilization. :cheesy:

China had a succession of leaders is 221BC. Did India had a succession of leaders that claim the be the leader of India until the Mughals?

China had a succession of leaders is 221BC. Did India had a succession of leaders that claim the be the leader of India until the Mughals?

China ethnic minorities had their own independent kingdoms civilization before conquered to China, means China was too different kingdoms. So, how I believe China was a united country in 221BC when whole of China was united for the First time by Mongols.

Here is your claim of succession of Empire. :lol::lol:

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

WRONG. The walls were built as a military defense. The Maginot line was built behind and not on France's borders. The modern Great Wall was built only 500 years ago by the Ming dynasty and it was built FAR BEHIND the maximum extent of the northern borders of the Ming. I already posted the map showing the greatest extent of the Ming you troll.

Norway was a united country since 872 AD but it had since expanded from southern scandanavia to incorporate the Lapplanders land in the north.

Japan was a united country long ago but they invaded the Ainu on Hokkaido island and the Ryukyuans on Okinawa island and annexed them to Japan.

China ethnic minorities had their own independent kingdoms civilization before conquered to China, means China was too different kingdoms. So, how I believe China was a united country in 221BC when whole of China was united for the First time by Mongols.

Here is your claim of succession of Empire. :lol::lol:

The geography is important to Indians in term of defining a nation. As India is a geographical expression. its almost July 4th here in the US, and US started out with 13 colonies in 1776. By your logic above, US was not a country until 1959 when Alaska and Hawaii became a US state. I hope your logic does not represent the people of India.

The geography is important to Indians in term of defining a nation. As India is a geographical expression. its almost July 4th here in the US, and US started out with 13 colonies in 1776. By your logic above, US was not a country until 1959 when Alaska and Hawaii became a US state. I hope your logic does not represent the people of India.

In India's same geography, descendants of same people still living.

America was a colony developed out of European settlers, if you comparing China to America it means you are saying China foundation was based on colonialism. You guys are trying make China's ethnic minorities as insignificant while in reality China's largest empires were formed by Mongols and Manchus.

why are u guys even arguing with an obvious indian troll? i mean seriously he claims that china was only "united" when the yuan dynasty was founded, i guess he thinks he is smarter than every main stream historian the world over. you cant convince a guy like that of anything even if it was right infront of his eyes he would still say it didnt exist

WRONG. The walls were built as a military defense. The Maginot line was built behind and not on France's borders. The modern Great Wall was built only 500 years ago by the Ming dynasty and it was built FAR BEHIND the maximum extent of the northern borders of the Ming. I already posted the map showing the greatest extent of the Ming you troll.

Norway was a united country since 872 AD but it had since expanded from southern scandanavia to incorporate the Lapplanders land in the north.

Japan was a united country long ago but they invaded the Ainu on Hokkaido island and the Ryukyuans on Okinawa island and annexed them to Japan.

Great wall was built to keep away the barbarians to isolate Chinese people from the barbarian races. Don't tell me about Europe, I don't see a united China in 221 BC that contains land & their native people from Beijing to Lhasa or Urumqi.

Back
Top Bottom