What's new

Lebanon's Hariri says could share power with Hezbollah

Its a gay movie series and books. lol

LOL. I have heard about it but never seen 1 minute of it. I am probably the person on this earth who watches no series of any kind. Nearly. I mean in my age group. Soprano was the only series I have watched from time to time.

Anyway who do you think will support hezbollah once the Mullah's in Iran are gone?

Yet Saudi gave $3 billion Christmas gift to the Lebanese army :lol:

At least some portion of that 3$bn was to silence Al-Majed, after all he suddenly rushed to virginland after he was visited by a Saudi representative :D

LOL. I have heard about it but never seen 1 minute of it. I am probably the person on this earth who watches no series of any kind. Nearly. I mean in my age. Soprano was the only series I have watched from time to time.

Anyway who do you think will support hezbollah once the Mullah's in Iran are gone?

I used to watch Lost. Got depressed when it ended. lol

To be frank with you, you have to look at Iran as a nation state with strategic interests, and not through the lens of so called "mullahs".
There is a lot of continuity between the policies of the Shah and the IRI. The Shah also supported Shiite groups in souther Lebanon. So I do not foresee any stop in Iranian support to Hezbollah, even without mullahs.

I used to watch Lost. Got depressed when it ended. lol

To be frank with you, you have to look at Iran as a nation state with strategic interests, and not through the lens of so called "mullahs".
There is a lot of continuity between the policies of the Shah and the IRI. The Shah also supported Shiite groups in souther Lebanon. So I do not foresee any stop in Iranian support to Hezbollah, even without mullahs.

But Iran under the Shah was an ally of Israel. So how does that make any sense?:o:o_O

The swords he was beheaded with by Bandar the Batman.

article-2502491-195CB84800000578-56_634x503.jpg

:D

Back
Top Bottom