What's new

Lebanon fires on Israeli warplanes

israil ki saab se zada madad vto misar karta hai to misar ko islami mamaliq se alag kion nahi kardete

@ Adiwati;
You wouldnt understand this but the saying goes;

Its better to live like a lion for a day then to live like a jackal for 100years.

images

See the result - He died in 1 day may be like a lion and British ruled india for 150 Years.

Tell me what was better ?

Lolz .. Zionist paid Indian Bloggers .... Can do anything for A$$rael :rofl:

See the result - He died in 1 day may be like a lion and British ruled india for 150 Years.

He ran out of options may be, he had two choices either to lose India and surrender or fight till the last breath, (if he had surrendered then he wud live his life in regret and hiding like a jackal, but he decided to fight tell his last breath like a lion, and cuz of that he is still remembered in our hearts) he remains our hero, stop talking like a fool:agree:

He ran out of options may be, he had two choices either to lose India and surrender or fight till the last breath, (if he had surrendered then he wud live his life in regret and hiding like a jackal, but he decided to fight tell his last breath like a lion, and cuz of that he is still remembered in our hearts) he remains our hero, stop talking like a fool:agree:

You have your opinion, I have mine. He might have been a hero but he definetely wasn't clever.

Will you stop calling names ?

I dont know why Israel is creating problems all around the world. Israeli army is really very rude and want their rule on the world, but this will never happen!

You have your opinion, I have mine. He might have been a hero but he definetely wasn't clever.

Will you stop calling names ?

you have named yourself as Dr. Evil, wat cud be worst name then that??

Well he was not a baigharat and nor am I, I have answered it now I dont know about u.

Well he was not a baigharat and nor am I, I have answered it now I dont know about u.

What's the meaning of Baigharat ?

Anyway whats the difference between Tipu sultan and the British, both of them were occupiers of India.

Back
Top Bottom