What's new

Lebanon fires on Israeli warplanes

Lebanon fires on Israeli warplanes with anti-aircraft guns ... no damage done.. time to check the guns efficiency so that next time it flies make sure it hits.

Do you hate Lebanon? Unhone tumhara kya bigada hai?

no thats called brain cells. Fighting a more powerful enemy in our land is something stupid. Military action is not always required to win a war against the powerful enemy.

We Indians are not blind enough to check out for the powerful and the useless. :lol:

It has nothing to do with being blind it is just fear. Simple fear. Some countries are just weak. They have trouble standing up for their people. While others are not. It is just how the world is. I mean if china flew planes over your country you wouldn't do anything about it. Out of fear of a response. Lebanon knows that Israel is more power but still understands that if lines are crossed action must be taken. They are not provoking it only defending their airspace.

Think about it this way. If the U.S. attacked Iran. Everyone including the Iranian government knows they would lose. That doesn't mean they are just going to sit their with there thumb up their *** and let it happen.

Last edited:
Lebanon fires on Israeli warplanes with anti-aircraft guns ... no damage done.. time to check the guns efficiency so that next time it flies make sure it hits.

Well it is artillery. Unless they are in large numbers and/or have targeting systems they have a low chance of hitting.

Do you hate Lebanon? Unhone tumhara kya bigada hai?

Well i was just talking about the machinery.. i have no hate-love opinion about any other countries and i dont speak BS against any of them either.

Nopes we dont have problem firing at Pakistani planes. But of course if they are US planes we will use our brain cells before doing that about what will be coming next.:no:

Seems like your brain cells are expired :lol:, if USA needs to use your airspace, they will first ask for it, and only if given permission they will use it, its the law, and you know who break laws

Seems like your brain cells are expired :lol:, if USA needs to use your airspace, they will first ask for it, and only if given permission they will use it, its the law, and you know who break laws

And you know very well what Indian media can do to whomsoever breaks the law.You guys have also been victim to these nut cases.:lol:

Nopes we dont have problem firing at Pakistani planes. But of course if they are US planes we will use our brain cells before doing that about what will be coming next.:no:

thanks ... tells a lot about india

and then ppl ask y we dont lik west. well we dont lik west bec of their biased policies which are derived from their personal agendas. all the human right talk is mere bullshit which is only to be or should i say must be followed by countries which do not align their policies with wests'

Israeli days are numbered.. they are acting in total frustration..!

no my friend. they have a holocaust card. so our civilised and law abiding west will not do anything. had this been any islamic country, u would have seen the intensity of protest and threats of sanction. just watch and learn from this biased world. in the end u have to make ur own way. everything else is mere bullshit

And you know very well what Indian media can do to whomsoever breaks the law.You guys have also been victim to these nut cases.:lol:

yeah they have the tendency to make the right wrong and the wrong right ;)

@ Adiwati;
You wouldnt understand this but the saying goes;

Its better to live like a lion for a day then to live like a jackal for 100years.

images

Back
Top Bottom