What's new

Lebanon charges PKK Kurds with spying for Israel

Put the word terrorism in the dictionary and see what it gives you.
Every single definition can be used for every single country on this planet. Take "intimidation or coercion or instilling fear." Every country can be accused of committing such acts. Only weak Israelis constantly use the word "terrorist" instead of the word "enemy" however. You hide behind the word for many reasons. The Arab world is weak and can easily be played by you Jews but we know what you guys are made of. You are nothing but a cornered scorpian that is about to sting itself to death.

Put the word terrorism in the dictionary and see what it gives you.
Every single definition can be used for every single country on this planet. Take "intimidation or coercion or instilling fear." Every country can be accused of committing such acts. Only weak Israelis constantly use the word "terrorist" instead of the word "enemy" however.
Not all our enemies are terrorists. We fought armies which were not terroist. But Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah are constantly targeting civilians hense they are pure terrorists.

Its immoral to put thousands of brave Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian soldiers who faced the Israeli tanks on same level with scum that blows up children in pizza parlor as u suggest. Understand?

Not all our enemies are terrorists. We fought armies which were not terroist. But Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah are constantly targeting civilians hense they are pure terrorists.

Its immoral to put thousands of brave Egyptian, Jordanian, Syrian soldiers who faced the Israeli tanks on same level with scum that blows up children in pizza parlor as u suggest. Understand?
ay ay ay
are you frikin serious? stop trolling
You expect the people of Gaza to roll out with F-35s and M1 Abrams? All they have is suicide belts and AKs. It's a war, you are their enemy. They can kill you however the hell they please. You kill them with 1000 pound bombs and chemicals coming out of multi million dollar jets that take out entire neighborhoods; they choose simpler ways that do less damage. The funny thing is that you kill more children and civilians and yet they are the "scum."

500, you gotta try harder than this. We Iranians are more Jewish than you Jews ;) We think like you haha
Stop hiding behind the word ashat. Man the fudge up and look at your enemies in the eyes instead of trying to degrade them cuz it's biting you in the azz. Hiding behind a word is the ultimate act of cowardness, especially when you have the upper hand. Makes you wonder what you would do and say if you were getting killed left and right.

ay ay ay
are you frikin serious?
Yes I am very serious.

You expect the people of Gaza to roll out with F-35s and M1 Abrams? All they have is suicide belts and AKs.
Poor terrorist excuse. Vietnamese and Afghans repulsed much stronger armies without blowing up children in Moscow and New York.

It's a war, you are their enemy.
OK, your point is taken. For me soldier who fights against army deserves honor and one who blows up kids in buses is lowest form of fith and scum. For you they are same. We wont agree on it. Bye bye.

Yes I am very serious.

Poor terrorist excuse. Vietnamese and Afghans repulsed much stronger armies without blowing up children in Moscow and New York.

OK, your point is taken. For me soldier who fights against army deserves honor and one who blows up kids in buses is lowest form of fith and scum. For you they are same. We wont agree on it. Bye bye.

you decided to leave out the part where I stated you kill more children and innocents than the so called "scums."
You Jeweshiry isn't working on me. We get vaccinated for that in Iran.

The biggest irony here is, as abii says, you kill at least 10 times more children and innocent people. Yet you accuse them of doing it, get a grip of reality. Even children nowadays can see the hypocrisy of Israel, your existenze depends on illegality and innocent slaughtering, what a joke you zionists are.

The biggest irony here is, as abii says, you kill at least 10 times more children and innocent people. Yet you accuse them of doing it, get a grip of reality. Even children nowadays can see the hypocrisy of Israel, your existenze depends on illegality and innocent slaughtering, what a joke you zionists are.

well here's the thing. Israel has the upper hand in this conflict but there are countless hostiles all around their borders. Israel's only way to keep the status quo is to de-humanize the enemy. On top of that they can also get the sympathy, and thus support, of Europe and the United States. When I confront 500 regarding this, his only option is to attack me by also calling me a "terrorist." There is no wiggle room for him because once they accept the fact that they are indeed at war with the rightful owners of that land, they will lose all legitimacy and support from the outside world.

Imagine European, American and African Jews invading Istanbul and creating a Jewish homeland on the basis that their ancestors lived their during the times of the dinausaurs. During the next 6 decades they take over most of Turkey and you are left with a small ghetto on the shores of the Med. You get bombed from the air and the sea and Israeli tanks blow away your houses. When you want to leave the ghetto, Israeli soldiers decide whether or not you're allowed to pass through the check points. At the end of the day you are also accused of being a "terrorist."

These Israelis can pass this "terrorist" shi t as reality in the US of A, but not in Asia.

you decided to leave out the part where I stated you kill more children and innocents than the so called "scums."
First of all you change topic. We talked about the difference between soldiers and scums who target civilians.

Israeli civilians are killed because they are deliberately targeted.
Palestinian civilians are killed because they are used as human shields by their terrorists. Israel spends hundreds of millions to decrease civilian casualties among the Palestinians.

barzani-basbakan-erdogan-beni-ankara-da-kurtce-hosgeldin-diye-karsiladi-711919.Jpeg

I dont know about Israel gov, but there are some Israeli private contractors who work for Barzani (guy on left). So what? Hundreds of Turkish companies work in Kurdish Northern Iraq as well.

Since they started indiscriminate rocket fire at civilian neighborhoods.

This makes Lebanon a terrorist state, just like its masters: Iran and Syria.

People voted for Hitler as well. So wut?

Thats not true. In fact most of attacks in Turkey against Jews were carried by Kurds. Most of war activists killed on Mavi Marmara were Kurds as well.
Your last sentence is really childish. If you can't differentiate Arabs from Kurds, there is nothing to talk with you about this matter.
Watch it. What kind of evidence do you want? Should your government accept it like your nuclear missiles?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your last sentence is really childish. If you can't differentiate Arabs from Kurds, there is nothing to talk with you about this matter.
I perfectly know the difference.

Watch it. What kind of evidence do you want? Should your government accept it like your nuclear missiles?
These are Barzani guys noting to do with PKK. And those Israelis are private contractors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom