What's new

Learn Why Indians are obseesed with CPEC by an India

I want pakistan to cement the CPEC route by building a rail link all the way from its sea shores to the kashgar China.

The rest of the world can cry rivers of tears for all they want... it won't matter.

Besides karakoram highway from Pak to china has existed for decades and decades... so what's the fuss about ... the karakhoram highway is too good now!??

I want pakistan to cement the CPEC route by building a rail link all the way from its sea shores to the kashgar China.

The rest of the world can cry rivers of tears for all they want... it won't matter.

Besides karakoram highway from Pak to china has existed for decades and decades... so what's the fuss about ... the karakhoram highway is too good now!??

You can't trade with china all years via land route . Karakoram highway is closed every year from December to april

You can't trade with china all years via land route . Karakoram highway is closed every year from December to april

OK... thanks for the heads up...
e9467d265ee5faea8afba1a8c1735de5.jpg

truck-laying-road-salt-in-winter.jpg

If we can keep Saskatchewan - 40C highways open and they can keep the Siberian highway open... I'm sure karakoram will do fine

Vote BJP!!!

OK... thanks for the heads up...
e9467d265ee5faea8afba1a8c1735de5.jpg

truck-laying-road-salt-in-winter.jpg

If we can keep Saskatchewan - 40C highways open and they can keep the Siberian highway open... I'm sure karakoram will do fine

Vote BJP!!!
But your trade figures say otherwise. Only 1% of your trade with china is happening via karakoram highway.
586010de72884.jpg

A large fraction of Pakistan’s trade with China — $16bn — occurs through the sea route: 97pc through sea, 2pc by air and 1pc by land.

P.S: Bjp is not a big party in my state. I will vote for local parties

Last edited:
But your trade figures say otherwise. Only 1% of your trade with china is happening via karakoram highway.
586010de72884.jpg

A large fraction of Pakistan’s trade with China — $16bn — occurs through the sea route: 97pc through sea, 2pc by air and 1pc by land.

Cool... then there should be no fuss about the +50 decades old karakoram

Last edited:
Cool... then there should be no fuss about the +50 decades old karakoram

Back to the issue...

BJP is the best thing to happen to pakistan! Gia Modi... the butcher Gujarat! :)
I'm happy for you guys :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom