What's new

Leaked report: Pakistan had 'major failures' during OBL incident

OBL died in 2001.

He never lived in Pakistan.

It was all staged to give Obama positive PR before the elections.

Then who was having Sex with Osama's wives to have little Osama babies? Ask Osama's wives when the last time they had sex with Osama and you would get your answers. How long can you deny evidence...It is getting ridiculous to the point of being mentally retarded.

You know how things work in India/Pakistan. Let me repeat my earlier post:

My point is that the people complicit in hiding him were petty officials bought for money who had no clue whom they were hiding. If the ISI went around investigating all cases of bribery in housing/taxation/etc. they would be on an endless wild goose chase.

Agreed, very ideal scenarios there.
My point is apart from the petty officials, there must be a good faction which "could" have initiated a check inside the system itself just to ensure that they are at a safer side and also that they are not harboring OBL. That could have been done. Its a slippage.

and honestly in India/pakistan if we want to find something with a pure honest intense we can actually find that. You and I both know that. but again you need sheer WILL to do so and thats what i see as the major problem or they were too busy with the western fronts.

Then who was having Sex with Osama's wives to have little Osama babies? Ask Osama's wives when the last time they had sex with Osama :woot: :cheesy: and you would get your answers. How long can you deny evidence...It is getting ridiculous to the point of being mentally retarded.

^^^^^ :offpost: he he he he

and here people call me tharki :omghaha:

people are stilling fightintg on the stupid reports .. and fellow Pakistans stop explaining to them , no matter how much u explain it wouldn matter at all .. so be proud of the fact word most wanted man was with us for 9th years ..

This nexus between ISI, Pakistan Army and Islamic extremists is not only dangerous for India, US and other countries. It is grave danger for balanced,sane Pakistanis who want to lead quiet , peaceful progressive life.

no bhai she is a bhramin and im a hindu Baniya ;)

long time !! i havent seen u on PDF forums .. i miss ur venomous coments abt pakistan

This nexus between ISI, Pakistan Army and Islamic extremists is not only dangerous for India, US and other countries. It is grave danger for balanced,sane Pakistanis who want to lead quiet , peaceful progressive life.

lolzz .. first of all why r u so obessed with Pakistan ..trust me we dnt have tym to think about Indians ( offcourse i am not counting kidings jerking off thinking of sunny leon )

long time !! i havent seen u on PDF forums .. i miss ur venomous coments abt pakistan

apki izzat afzaee ke liye shukriya karam meherbani :toast_sign:

well bhai jaan the thead is about leaked OBL raid report and its after math on pakistani nation and credibility of its security astablishment

well i guess your institutaions failed you big big time (MIlitarry & beurocracy & poilce) and i dont think it will be possible for pakistan to get itself back into good books of the world and get there coopration to defeat terrorism and progress like any other nation sate despite your such a strategik location and such a big population please care to tell me what is new in this report that we indians werent saying form long time :azn:

My point is that the people complicit in hiding him were petty officials bought for money who had no clue whom they were hiding. If the ISI went around investigating all cases of bribery in housing/taxation/etc. they would be on an endless wild goose chase.

Well said.

Bravo.

Unfortunately Indians (just like Islamists) will continue believing in the constipated conspiracy theories.

peace

1. This nexus is definitely dangerous for India for many many reasons.

2. US is much smarter and much more powerful than India, and it has used this very nexus to defeat the enemies of America. It happened in the last 50 years. And I am sure it will happen in future as well.

So Indians should never let US close to its defense systems.

Because all that information will be available to the pro-US extremists.

Buyer beware.

..... your [Pakistani] institutaions failed you big big time (MIlitarry & beurocracy & poilce) :

Whatever Pakistani institutions did (or didn't do) have resulted in ALL of the main US objectives met in the region, and USA provides support for Pak army.

cannot download the report from Al Jazera any one has another link for the actual report will be a interesting read

so who is to blame for that and will the guilty ever be punished

Blame the terrorists. First and foremost. Especially the two Pakistanis who were directly involved in sheltering the ben mofo laden.

They were familiar with desi style existence, and thus were able to wiggle their way through the system and setup a safe house for ben mofo laden.

Beyond that, it is a lessons learned for pakistani nation.

1. We need to make sure no one can purchase land and build a house with fake IDs
2. When US or other big powers tell us that someone is hiding in our vast territory, we should listen and act

Hope this helps you understand.

I urge you and other Indians, that do not try to throw the baby out with the dirty bath water.

Islamists want to kill Pakistani army and intel folks using this occasion just like they have killed 50,000 already.

And Indians (especially Hindus) should not work as tool in the hand of Islamists.

peace to you.

May you live long and prosper

May you have great spiritual experience during this holy month.

Amen

His version of incident , the first helicopter which dropped troops was blast off. And all troops found dead. While other two helicopters did even come to pick those first helicopters troops. So how they picked obl and left? Before the incident some people came on the door and told everyone to not to come out in pushto who were they? All the people saw around 9-12 USA troops dead at the compound. Before army came and told everyone to leave. But no body mentioned about that in the report. Shows he was not even asked or considered during investigation.
I heard it was 2 divisions of dead Americans.....and at least 2 battalions of knocked out tanks.

Back
Top Bottom