What's new

Leaked photos show Chinese brutality in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
free of charge for Kashmir brutality photos,do you want some?

You already posted some...plz post more...so i can feel satisfied that our Army is doing a good job, clearing out terrorists. You can derail the thread you know...all I can do is laugh at your vain attempt.

The Chinese authority can accommodate all desires by using flamethrowers. The immediate response by a person when come into contact with a flame is to withdraw -- violently. What this mean is if the PLA uses flamethrowers against monks who are willing to violate their oaths of being non-violent, the PLA will force the violent acts to an immediate halt and grant them their wish of being burned to death. Everybody win. Logic, my man...!!!
oh yes super logic man, instead of saving the life of a protester, you are asking him to grant a mans wish of dying for what he belives, is this the way US does take care of human rights in its soil.
Every one in a nation has the right to peacefully demonstrate, he/she can not indulge in violence that bring damge to others or to him/her self.
when civil unrest happens in a demostration every nation has to right to use force to subdue the violence.
China has the right to defend its unity and India has the same right and both the country men know it when the start hitting the keyboard to fight each other here in PDF. its the alter ego of each of us that pushes some INDIAN and CHINESE to start treads that point negatives against each other.
On the other hand sane members get irrked from each side and loose their cool over these kind of threads and end up loosing thier sanity when the represent the neighbour.
Kindly to every one, there are over thousands of +ve news to appriciate eachother and there are over 1000 -ve news that need constructiuve discussion and not fist fight.

Chinese are more interested in Kashmiri people's right to protest rather than killings of Tibet monks. Hypocrites.

You already posted some...plz post more...so i can feel satisfied that our Army is doing a good job, clearing out terrorists. You can derail the thread you know...all I can do is laugh at your vain attempt.

your police surely is doing a great job there,haha
eed333_b.jpg

Chinese are more interested in Kashmiri people's right to protest rather than killings of Tibet monks. Hypocrites.
there now you are the one who is inviting a troll feast by pointing fingers.
are the Indian members not doing the same here at PDF.
come on guys show some sanity when you start typing, think about the end results that your post will bring rather than beating arround the bush on finding fault with each other.

there now you are the one who is inviting a troll feast by pointing fingers.
are the Indian members not doing the same here at PDF.
come on guys show some sanity when you start typing, think about the end results that your post will bring rather than beating arround the bush on finding fault with each other.

With due respect Don't be a judge here and don't start to make judgmental errors. Point it out if there was any mistakes in my post. Chinese members doing it and they will get it back, obviously in the context of the topic.Just go through what chinese members posting here including pics.Thanks.

With due respect Don't be a judge here and don't start to make judgmental errors. Point it out if there was any mistakes in my post. Chinese members doing it and they will get it back, obviously in the context of the topic.Just go through what chinese members posting here including pics.Thanks.
where is our tolerance, there have been sane posters from each country and they loose their cool because of some insane posters.

who did it first?you posted this photo thread without any povocation.

Man go through my posts. I love Pakistan and advocates Indo -Pakistan friendship. But Chinese posters are not tolerable. But my sincere request is don't comment on other member's quality of post. Just concentrate on your post. By the way always love your posts. No offence.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

who did it first?you posted this photo thread without any povocation.

I posted photo's? when ? Where?

I mean you Indian posters,this thread was started early today by an Indian poster.so when you first starting doing this smearing job,dont blame others doing the same thing toward you.

oh yes super logic man, instead of saving the life of a protester, you are asking him to grant a mans wish of dying for what he belives, is this the way US does take care of human rights in its soil.
Of course not. What a silly question...!!! The US and China have different views on BASIC human rights and freedoms.

A 'freedom' is the ability to do <something> without hindrance and am not talking about violating the laws of physics here. In the US, the restrictions on the 'freedom of expressions' is far less than other countries, including China, for example.

A 'right' is the accessibility to an existing structure, be it physical or virtual. In the US, you have the 'right' to go into public land or to enter a business without being restrained by the color of your skin or to buy any food you like.

So from this perspective, every country can only exercise its governmental authority and powers defined by what it believes to be proper for its citizens. If China believe governmental authority MUST be unchallenged for all issues, then the Chinese must do whatever is necessary to support that belief.

So when you say this...
Every one in a nation has the right to peacefully demonstrate, he/she can not indulge in violence that bring damge to others or to him/her self.
You are at best partially correct. Or partially incorrect. However you want to see it. If China declare NO accessibility to peaceful protest, then no one has that 'right' in China. Burning oneself to death is not a violent act. So if the Chinese government believe that its authority IS, instead of 'should be', unchallenged, then using flamethrowers against these Tibetan monks make logical sense. It will stop any potential individual violent at the start and it will grant the person the wish to die by immolation, whether he wishes it at that time or not.

I mean you Indian posters,this thread was started early today by an Indian poster.so when you first starting doing this smearing job,dont blame others doing the same thing toward you.

Man, you yourself know how many anti India topics were created by you and other chinese posters.Let it be it's not related to topic. lets talk on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom