What's new

Leaked photos show Chinese brutality in Tibet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man go through my posts. I love Pakistan and advocates Indo -Pakistan friendship. But Chinese posters are not tolerable. But my sincere request is don't comment on other member's quality of post. Just concentrate on your post. By the way always love your posts. No offence.

---------- Post added at 09:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I posted photo's? when ? Where?
Brother I am not judging any ones post, but beggeing to members to look past diferences on where we can stand united as friends

How indians treated muslims of gujrat, remember, burnt people alive, killed thousands, cut people throats, etc. don't need to go details, also about kashmir where world knows better. Look inside of you before trying to being humanitarian.
Also how about americans killed thousands of people using drones, by defeating the international law "innocent till prove guilty".
killing hundreds of thousands of people in iraq, afghanistan, historically using atom bomb in japan, invading vietnam, etc, etc, etc.
F*ck*ng americans forget easily what they do to other nations before pointing fingers to countries like china.
Also, the chineese army pictures does not show any brutality, they could be criminals.

Ohhh you have more pics? please do share with us... Humor me.

you really want so,I want post them here but afraid some posters may not like it,but if you ask for more photos and like to see them,no one can say that I post them for nothing,you surely want to see them?

WHO STARTED FIRST???????

valid point brother, but at the same time were the rest of the country men so noble that they do not bring up alligations against INDIA every time.
The one thing i find here in most of the thread openers is the level of maturity that they have to provoke a needless fight with each other.
and when people accept the guilt of their country, they get branded traitors not in their country but here in PDF. and for the sole reason of preserving and proving their patriotism, they go into a fist fight with every other country men just to prove to the rest of the bloggers of ones country men "How Patriotic he/she is?"
and that goes for every blogger here, be it INDIAN, PAKISTANI, CHINESE.

To all members, Read my signature and learn from the words of Malcom X

you really want so,I want post them here but afraid some posters may not like it,but if you ask for more photos and like to see them,no one can say that I post them for nothing,you surely want to see them?

Sure do post them...Let us see what you have.

Sure do post them...Let us see what you have.

ok,guys,I only do this on the request of an Indian poster

Indian brutality in Kashmir

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

gm-f1.jpg

WHO STARTED FIRST???????
you want to know who did it first, but do not have the idea that you should do what others do.
if you are really interested in finding who started it all then you have to go the the day PDF was started and looking for the first troller which i am not interetested in digging.
My consiousness is towards tomorrow and about today, when you and i can forgive each other for our ealders mistakes and maintain a status quo that we will not act against each other interest in the land that each other controlls, is it not a fresh start for peace and tranqulity and even some day better friendship.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

ok,guys,I only do this on the request of an Indian poster

i don't think that you can be manipulated my some one in India and i strongly belive now that you take pride in rediculing INDIA,
any way i forgive you, because in real you can not harm the sprit of my nation or even shake the unity in diversity that INDIA has.

Beijingbeggar is a false flag troll. why do u guys even have to entertain such a troll.

That make no sense. If a monk...errr...I mean...wacko...burned himself to death, how is he a 'security threat'? To who directly and immediately? Once the fire died, the only thing that needed to be done is the clean up of the remains. The local Chinese fire authority could be standing by waiting for the proper time to hose down the area. These fires are not high enough temperature to burn hard bones but so what? The fire is the most immediate danger to local housing investments. Hose down the area once the 'wacko' can no longer provide the fuel and soon enough the locals will take care of the rest of the remains. Compare this with the fact that now the 'wackos' must be monitored and if jailed they must be fed and watered. More manpower wasted. Logic, my man...!!!

they do not have the right to die, not after hundreds of thousands of taxpayers money has been spent on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom