What's new

Lead Sinovac vaccine scientist in Indonesia dies of suspected COVID-19, media say

YES IT DID you liar. Did you even bother reading it?? Are you using facts interpretation with "Chinese characteristics" or something?

Here is that University of Cambridge report:

View attachment 761099
Researchers from Cambridge, UK, and Germany have reconstructed the early 'evolutionary paths' of SARS-CoV-2 in humans – as infection spread from Wuhan out to Europe and North America – using genetic network techniques.'

Forster and colleagues found that the closest type of SARS-CoV-2 to the one discovered in bats – type ‘A’, the “original human virus genome” – was present in Wuhan, but surprisingly was not the city’s predominant virus type.

Versions of ‘A’ were seen in Chinese individuals, and Americans reported to have lived in Wuhan, and mutated versions of ‘A’ were found in patients from the USA and Australia.

Wuhan’s major virus type, ‘B’, was prevalent in patients from across East Asia. However, the variant didn’t travel much beyond the region without further mutations – implying a 'founder event' in Wuhan, or 'resistance' against this type of coronavirus outside East Asia, say researchers.

YOU ARE BY FAR THE BIGGEST LYING CLOWN ON PDF

He sure does. Everything coming out of his mouth is suspect.
Really. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Then you do have a comprehension problem even with this later report.

I have read a summary of the original report without commenting initially until I understand what it means.
But I admit I am not that clever as I was assisted by an accompanying analysis and summary.

Let's look at what you have presented.

Forster and colleagues found that the closest type of SARS-CoV-2 to the one discovered in bats – type ‘A’, the “original human virus genome” – was present in Wuhan, but surprisingly was not the city’s predominant virus type.

Do you understand what it means?

Strain B surprising was the predominant strain that cause Wuhan into a lockdown. Makes no sense at all. If Strain A started ot all then it must be the predominant strain.
Hello Hello. Is your brain working, boz?

Strain A presumably from bat were presented among certain individuals.

The strain A is NOT the predominant strain affecting folks ftom WUHAN but found among some individuals that were tested mainly foreigners e.g. Americans.
And do you know who did the testing?

This Wuhan conspiracy theory was invented by a China hater Steven Bannon.
:cheers:

So you see the joke is on you.

A wannabe but failed Propagandist who could not read.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Last edited:
Many Muslim scientists died like that.
Why its always a Muslim scientist? And specifically female Muslim scientists who get targeted. From Afia Siddiqui to Novilia Sjafri Bachtiar.

Yeah REALLY.

You are still trying to twist the facts even when it is in black and white

What part of this first sentence by Cambridge itself (the report YOU are pointing to) are you not comprehending?

Researchers from Cambridge, UK, and Germany have reconstructed the early 'evolutionary paths' of SARS-CoV-2 in humans – as infection spread from Wuhan out to Europe and North America – using genetic network techniques.'

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

f Strain A started ot all then it must be the predominant strain.
Hello Hello. Is your brain working, boz?

Ever hear of the Delta variant? Bueller? Bueller? Look how quickly it supplanted other strains.

It is now the predominant strain in places but it came from a mutated earlier version. That is why "B" dominated in Wuhan over "A".

Are you denying "B" did not come from "A" now?
:crazy:

Or maybe you think a few "A" infected foreigners landed on a plane in China in November 2019 and within weeks with just a handful of infected Chinese patients in December 2019 it mutated quickly to "B".
:crazy:

Can you please elaborate on your hypothesis of how "B" started. Including timelines. This should be interesting.

type ‘A’, the “original human virus genome” – was present in Wuhan

Wuhan’s major virus type, ‘B’, was prevalent in patients

Last edited:
doesn't matter, even she injected with pflizer or Modena. I can bet she will not escaped her distiny. The problem is not Chinese vaccine but delta variant produced by indian.
Cut the crap..US and UK has very very less deaths and hospitalisations even when cases are rising...pfizer, Covaxin,Astrazenica, moderna are helping people from hospitalisations and deaths. Never trust chinese vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom