What's new

LCA will not be able to penetrate enemy lines

Pakistan doesn't need to attack India. Last time i heard, it were Indians claiming and boasting 'capable of launching attack on Pakistan' and what not. Just go to Bharat Rakshak, where LCA will stop nothing short of a F/A22 Raptor. LOL.
well pakistan always started all the previous wars be it 1948,1965 or 1999 so this time around we wont attack first as for strikes inside pakistan well americans and there drones are doing that job already for us and your own strategick assets which you once reared armed and fed to destroy us are doing a pretty good job in keeping your security appratus on its toes so naah we aint gona attack you like theway you want us to keep waiting in the mean time we will make so much differnce in security appratus and economy that you wont be able to sustain a defnsive posture you will be forced to attack us trust me SIR

what is wrong with you why are you repeating yopurself or your trying to be oversmart with me ?

LCA is for POINT DEFNCE/GOAL KEEPER

Mirage 2000s will be Main strikers /centre forward supported by Jags for deep strike and CAS

Mig 29 will be second Strike or giving cover to M2Ks and Jags MID FEALDER

MKI will give them all the Top cover MID FEALDER

Bisons will be defnders which will be replaced by LCA

hope that clears all your doughts wise guy

The only fellow repeating yourself is you, you fool.

Do you even have a effeing clue what point defence is in the first place or did you pick up the term from somewhere? And air force is not a football team you moron. LCA is supposed to defend Indian air space and it would fail in the job against front line enemy air craft. And in case India is not on the offensive then you will not have MKIs going into pakistan to shoot enemy aircraft you moron. LOL!! And I guess you have no idea how much time it takes to prepare an aircarft for flight and combat. Watching too many bollywood movies makes you think an aircraft can be airborne in seconds just like that.

I will leave the pakistanis to handle you. Maybe they will have more patience with your childish fantasies.

Actually ,Do you have anything in your head ?
You are asking same question again and again .
If F 16 was powerful enough to take down any aircraft what is the use of F 22 Raptor.You should ask USAF.
Why cant they deploy F 16 against Su 47?
So you are saying IAF MKIs will face invading PAF F-16s? So what is the need for LCA?

Again the question, why need LCA if Rafale has to do the job?

Do you even have a effeing clue what point defence is in the first place or did you pick up the term from somewhere? And air force is not a football team you moron. LCA is supposed to defend Indian air space and it would fail in the job against front line enemy air craft. And in case India is not on the offensive then you will not have MKIs going into pakistan to shoot enemy aircraft you moron. LOL!! And I guess you have no idea how much time it takes to prepare an aircarft for flight and combat. Watching too many bollywood movies makes you think an aircraft can be airborne in seconds just like that.

I will leave the pakistanis to handle you. Maybe they will have more patience with your childish fantasies.
good leave me even im fed up of answering you again and again you are a non indian false flagger trying to make fun of india by your surcastik remarks but hence we are onapakistani website which claims to be an "international forum"and we are guests here so keep doing what u like who cares

well pakistan always started all the previous wars be it 1948,1965 or 1999 so this time around we wont attack first as for strikes inside pakistan well americans and there drones are doing that job already for us and your own strategick assets which you once reared armed and fed to destroy us are doing a pretty good job in keeping your security appratus on its toes so naah we aint gona attack you like theway you want us to keep waiting in the mean time we will make so much differnce in security appratus and economy that you wont be able to sustain a defnsive posture you will be forced to attack us trust me SIR

Okay Guruji.

Change your flags!

salaam jammerbhaija ji

thing is LCA is "POINT DEFENCE"(to secure indian airspace from enemy attack inside indian teritorry) Fighter which will do home land security not SEAD,DEAD or carpet bombing beyond enemy lines ... case closed
Hmmm???
So LCA is an Interceptor not Multirole? I thought it was a Multirole Platform.
Ok so as per you TEJAS will replace mig21. well that will be a huge improvement. Then what will replace Jaguar and Mig27 ?
The elephant Su30 is good for air superiority but it cannot sanely become a strike bomber it is a sitting duck for SAM and other air defences considering its RCS.
36 Rafaels will not be good i guess considering shri modi ji have scrapped the remaining 100 deal.
And no FGFA in near future to. whats the plan from 2016 to 2022 untill FGFA arrives

Hmmm???
Ok so as per you TEJAS will replace mig21. well that will be a huge improvement. Then what will replace Jaguar and Mig27 ?
The elephant Su30 is good for air superiority but it cannot sanely become a strike bomber it is a sitting duck for SAM and other air defences considering its RCS.
36 Rafaels will not be good i guess considering shri modi ji have scrapped the remaining 100 deal.
And no FGFA in near future to. whats the plan from 2016 to 2022 untill FGFA arrives
india have jags and Mirages to do these jobs Don't forget Mig-29 Upg Still have Adequate Numbers of mig 27 to Ground Attack

Procurement or development of more sophisticated short range SAM would serve the purpose better IMO. The idea to develop aircraft for point defense is no longer valid in the eyes of experts because of reaction time. Considering the explanation of the term billions of dollar are being literally thrown down the drain.

I thought LCA was a multipurpose aircraft, wasn't barely an interceptor and that too a short range. Thank you for the update Guru bhai.
well siryou are right SAMs can do agreat Job for Point defnce but we also need to become self sufficient or at least tosome extend and devlop owr own aviation industry LCA is like the first step for us in that direction swedes; russians , americans , french , british and germans are making such fighters for long we have to start some where

i know LCA is late and is not perfect but something is better than nothing we despartelli need a replacement for Mig 21s and mig 27s and a singleLCA does the job of one Mig 21and a Mig 27 simontainousli

LCA does havs a short range but thats on internal feul onli with couple of drop tanks and a inflight refuling probe it has a decent range for a point defnce fighter so tillrafales and FGFAs and MK2 & AMCA start trickling in we can offord LCA for the goalkeeping job

Mighty Pakistani PDF veterans can only chest thump by imagining war conditions according to themselves & can only enjoy in Dreaming.
Since, we always beat the hell out of PAF & they don't have the capability to raise their Head in front of IAF.

last time, we see in Kargil , their Airforce were sitting ducks in their Hangers.:o:

Hmmm???
you got it sir LCA is apoint defnce fighter with alimited strike capabilty .. thanks

now we have just upgraded owr jags and we wont be retiring them foratleast a decade andowr AMCA & AURA projects is already running and will replace Jags

well MKIs wont be the first to strike you or face your F16s rather it will be ig 29s and M2Ks

as for future dals are already done for FGFA and rafalesso we have already been doing whats required for owr future

My dear, sometimes it helps to read beyond the headlines. The very first line will tell you what the author meant.

The indigenous Tejas light combat aircraft (LCA) will experience a major handicap in defeating the enemy due to non-availability and poor performance of three electronic warfare instruments, developed by Indian agencies.
The indian air force has already told the MOD about the quality of aircraft they want and what they have got, since tejas program is running for more than 30 odd years....it was confirmed that it would be absolute and THE SENSORS U ARE TALKING ABOUT, UR COUNTRY CANT EVEN MAKE IT..........tejas is crap and it would be used as an interceptor and also it is better than JF-17.....the Chinese sources have confirmed, and your 50 ODD JF-17 also dont have the capability to enter inside the sovereign indian airspace......and soon our bad boys will be here........AWACS wala scenario bhi dimag mein mat lana we have K-100 we will blast it out of the sky........

Actually ,Do you have anything in your head ?
You are asking same question again and again .
If F 16 was powerful enough to take down any aircraft what is the use of F 22 Raptor.You should ask USAF.
Why cant they deploy F 16 against Su 47?

If your head is filled up with too much sambar the don't troll here. Pata nahi kahan kahan se chale ate hai.

Change your flags!

Shut up troll. If you cannot listen to truth then get lost. And by the way what are you doing in an Pakistani forum if die-hard fanatic nationalism is your concern?

Read the article again, the fault rwr is clearly mentioned to be indigenous.
Now CAG report is gosphel for you ? Ain't you the one who raised question against CAG report
Here some of your quotes
Arjun never beat the t-90. Already discussed what happened in the trials, DRDO needed a face saving and it got one.

Do some or search atleast. Arjun never outgunned or outrunned t-90. THe problem with you kids is that you are blindfolded with patriotism. Ask Indian army to stop ordering more t-90s and buying way obsolete faulty ammo at 3 times the original price.

I ask every Indian to visit this thread if you really want to see true hypocrisy of so called ANALyst
Arjun-II MBT development l Updates & discussion. | Page 37

IAF does not have Rafales. Will not have for sometime. Mirage are undergoing upgrades. Su30 struggling with 75% availability...out of 200 aircraft that's like 2 squadrons not ready at any time......

So i stopped reading after that.......
Attack us asap with Mighty Invincible JF-17,am sure our CAG will make a detailed analysis of it too with a eye catching headlines-What went wrong with Jf17. :P

And how are they going to do that without modifying the design.
The indian air force has already told the MOD about the quality of aircraft they want and what they have got, since tejas program is running for more than 30 odd years....it was confirmed that it would be absolute and THE SENSORS U ARE TALKING ABOUT, UR COUNTRY CANT EVEN MAKE IT..........tejas is crap and it would be used as an interceptor and also it is better than JF-17.....the Chinese sources have confirmed, and your 50 ODD JF-17 also dont have the capability to enter inside the sovereign indian airspace......and soon our bad boys will be here........AWACS wala scenario bhi dimag mein mat lana we have K-100 we will blast it out of the sky........

Seems you have missed out altogether on your ultimate weapon system.:o:

28border.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom