What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way this supposed big fight was already happening in the Indian media where several articles were comparing JF-17 with LCA showing us how superior the great teja bhai is ...
Did they also compare the cost?

Plz This has been the STANDARD REPLY for the past 10 Years at PDF.
If you know it, Just send me the Link of the EXACT POST where it has been told. Thats It.

I have scanned 4 threads with over 80 pages.. NO data.. Just Wish Lists and Wish Lists with Data from Chinese technical Spec Sheets.

I wanna know :

What has Pakistan Contributed, Which Technology and Which Lab ?

No one gives a flying fcuk about what you want. You've been given the direction, go through the threads.

It is you who need to explain me what is your take on the term Indigenous. I cleared my part.

Explain to you?

However, indigenous in terms for aircraft could be as if a radar is foreign made then has to look that what % radar shares in aircraft so in the end by going component to component except nuts & bolts, you will have the percentage of each component which will prove the % of imported and locally build/manufactured parts which may help call it indigenous or imported so if i am not wrong the ratio for indigenous could be around 60% to call it indigenous.

Experts or seniors can shed more light.

@Horus sir if you may please.

1034_n.png

Did we claim thunder indigenous no but u do claim tejas indigenous

Tell me exact details of parts u make
Agree that thunder is not indigenous. It's joint development between pak china. Is it 50-50% or 25-75% ?
Out of whatever % please list pak contribution during design, prototype and testing phase?

I was warned by the MODS because of one of my comment that I made on this forum and I don't think that it is fair to warn me of something which isn't against their guidelines and rules and regulations. Why I said that, I will prove it, and I urge the MODS to unblock my comment.

Listing the shortcomings, the CAG said that the LCA Mark-I fails to meet the electronic warfare capabilities sought by IAF as the Self-Protection Jammer could not be fitted on the aircraft due to space constraints.

Also, it said that the Radar Warning Receiver/Counter Measure Dispensing System fitted on the aircraft had raised performance concerns which are yet to be overcome (January 2015).

The LCA Mark-I, which got Initial Operational Clearance in December, 2013, significantly falls short (20 permanent waivers/33 temporary concessions) in meeting the Air Staff Requirement (ASR), the CAG said, adding that that has led to reduced operational capabilities and survivability and, consequently, its operational employability.

It added that the shortcomings in the Mark-I (increased weight, reduced internal fuel capacity, non-compliance of fuel system protection, pilot protection from front, reduced speed) are expected to be overcome in the Mark-II model.

"LCA Mark-I does not meet the ASR. The deficiencies are now expected to be met in LCA Mark-II by December 2018," the CAG said.

Government Auditor Faults Tejas Light Combat Aircraft Project, Says it Fails to Meet Air Force's Needs

Under similar circumstances a MiG-27 aircraft had crashed in Barmer on February 12 when the pilot of the rank of Wing commander had safely ejected on time.
the incident is said to have left officers in the army area agitated over the delay in the introduction of the Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas that was cleared as back as in January 2011 for use by IAF pilots.
mig-2_moss_060713094404.jpg

It was scheduled to reach final operational clearance this year. However, according to defence sources, it has been further delayed by another year for reasons best known to DRDO, HAL and the ministry.

With a Mig-21 Bison crashing this time, resentment building in IAF against DRDO, HAL for delay in induction of LCA Tejas : West, News - India Today

LCA programme: India's Rs 10,397 crore disaster may finally be handed over to the private sector
LCA programme: India's Rs 10,397 crore disaster may finally be handed over to the private sector - Firstpost

Read this out please, what I meant was that due to the constant failures and the system issues, for how long a fighter Jet can maintain itself during flight. Indians are keen to sabotage any kinda deals Countries are trying to finalize with China and Pakistan on JF-17, they are so desperate that they want this death trap to fly without a proper functional systems. Com'n MODA I want my comment unblocked immediately please.

However, indigenous in terms for aircraft could be as if a radar is foreign made then has to look that what % radar shares in aircraft so in the end by going component to component except nuts & bolts, you will have the percentage of each component which will prove the % of imported and locally build/manufactured parts which may help call it indigenous or imported so if i am not wrong the ratio for indigenous could be around 60% to call it indigenous.

In the PAC video, it says the JF17 radar is made in Pakistan.

No The They Just Moved From HAL to TATA :

sikorvsky.jpg

Plz answer my Query : Where is the proof ? That Details the Contribution of Pakistan in JF17 ?
Do you really believe that i will post all documents,agreements and engineer names and addresses with phone numbers.

it was not about the picture. It was about the info on it. tell me if that info was 100% wrong.

Yes I can confirm it is 100% Wrong except for the engine part.

Ejection seats are not Martin Baker but ARDE CSS Seats.
LCA Air frame was not designed by French but by ADA. Designs changed with every prototype.

Missiles do not form a part of Aircraft and even if any of these nations stop providing us missiles or bombs. We can deliver the punch by Sudarshan LGB's and Astra.

As I Said, I DID NOT FIND ANYTHING. Stop using Abusive Language.
Give me the EXACT POST where its been Told WHAT HAS PAKISTAN CONTRIBUTED to JF17 ?
If you're going to behave like a blithering cunt, you'll get language to match it. Go through the threads. Stop using caps-lock. Can't take you seriously.

Explain to you?

Experts or seniors can shed more light.

@Horus sir if you may please.

Tejas certainly meets your definition by a bigger margin.

- The fact that you said that the IAF airchief said that tejas will meet IAF's standards ... turned out your own link negated that ...
IAF Cheif Said Its Officially Stated
Here is video were IAF Chief stated that 1st squadrons are ready by 2-3 years what you Need More

Just In
Full-scale production of LCA Tejas by next year: Manohar Parrikar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Like said Certification Of Clearance Given IAF Itself Not HAL Its A Stated fact
-Lastly, while giving me a lecture of what CAG does, do read up on the scope of audits of CAG before you copy paste from wiki ... which btw also includes performance audits ...
I Copy Paste Nothing From Wiki Like you stated If there is Show Me Its you are Stating your Fact on Assumptions
-As far as the current platforms go ... your point is invalid because these things such as weapons or HMD's can be integrated ... it is not an inherent "platform capability" if you will ... as it can be added later on .. and will be integrated in all 3 batches of JFT's ...
Question Is LCA Even in In Current Form Less Capable than Its Adversaries JF-17 In this Regard

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom