What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Shot F-16 failed in Technical trials in Leh while Tejas passed n and F-16 is best Plane PAF has , This tells what??

This tells us that you think that the set of requirements developed for MMRCA and LCA are the same ...

IAF Inducted Its Stated Fact And Its Best Option Available to Substitute For Mig-21 IAF Currently Operates
Its Capabilities is Equal to its Adversary Which Jf-17 Its A Stated Fact

Your Lack Of Understanding of LCA Demonstrating capability of Firing Off-bore-sight CCM With HDMS which Even your F-16 BlK 52 Lacks its Stated Fact

LCA is Just Started Production And the Capability will Increase
Just See this News Came Today itself
Full-scale production of LCA Tejas by next year: Manohar Parrikar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

HAL Is Producing Aircraft Since 50 years And Its Produce One of most Formidable Aircraft Of South ASIA which Sukhoi
MKI at 18 aircraft Per year is Stated Fact

Second Squadrons will be Start Producing In other Assembly Line Its Also stated FACT

Its End My Debate Since you are Poster Who Lacks Foresight to Understand Such Matters.You Usually Hide Behind Narrow and Biased Point Of View and Attack Less Knowledgeable Poster For Showoff.

wow such great facts ... you sir are truly knowledgeable ... "stated fact" ... :haha:

Rafales .. Terrain n conditions are valid argument for rifles etc not multirole jets.

PAF operates pimped out 52+.. :lol:

Terrain and Conditions if valid for Rifles , why not for Multi role jets?

Then I need to interview Mr. Orville Prins for saying "I can assure you, the Super Viper is much more advanced in all aspects than the [Block 50/52+] F-16s being given to Pakistan" :lol:

This tells us that you think that the set of requirements developed for MMRCA and LCA are the same ...
Most of Tech Requirement for all the plane is same
eg :- full night plane stand in open field in Leh and with first light it will start in single press.
F-16 failed to start at all.....Tejas kissing the sky.

one comment says hatred from chinese and pakistani PDF members towards LCA. I disagree. Contempt maybe. Definitely not hatred.

what are the specs for tejas participating in the air show ? i would like to compare them with JF 17 block II and not block III. tejas might has improved but it doesn't mean JF -17 cant as It has already evolved and is continuously evolving and improving and already 04 squadrons old.

IAF Inducted Its Stated Fact And Its Best Option Available to Substitute For Mig-21 IAF Currently Operates
Its Capabilities is Equal to its Adversary Which Jf-17 Its A Stated Fact

Your Lack Of Understanding of LCA Demonstrating capability of Firing Off-bore-sight CCM With HDMS which Even your F-16 BlK 52 Lacks its Stated Fact

LCA is Just Started Production And the Capability will Increase
Just See this News Came Today itself
Full-scale production of LCA Tejas by next year: Manohar Parrikar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

HAL Is Producing Aircraft Since 50 years And Its Produce One of most Formidable Aircraft Of South ASIA which Sukhoi-30MKI
MKI at 18 aircraft Per year is Stated Fact

Second Squadrons will be Start Producing In other Assembly Line Its Also stated FACT

Its End of Our Debate Since you are Poster Who Lacks Foresight to Understand Such Matters.You Usually Hide Behind Narrow and Biased Point Of View and Attack Less Knowledgeable Poster For Showoff & Boosting Ego.IS Also STATED FACT

Too much facts i guess.

if HAL is producing 18 sukhoi per year why it wants to get into hassle of producing tejas. its like pakistan can produce 18 F -16s per year and then it also wants to produce F-7 PG.

eg :- full night plane stand in open field in Leh and with first light it will start in single press.
F-16 failed to start at all.....Tejas kissing the sky.
Really? Then how come PAF F16's work fine on high altitudes? Since only one jet was sent for evaluation, it might only be a small misfortune.

if HAL is producing 18 sukhoi per year why it wants to get into hassle of producing tejas. its like pakistan can produce 18 F -16s per year and then it also wants to produce F-7 PG.
Question Which Was Raised Here About Production Capability of HAL Which Aviation Giant.Poster Repeatedly Claim That It Will Some how Cannot Produce LCA At Required Rate Accepted From Them.When It Has Successful 50 years Long-term History Of Aircraft Production.

Also LCA is Light Weight Category Aircraft Which Required Substitute Mig-21 Just Like JF-17 Cannot Be Compared With F-16 In Terms Of Performance

Really? Then how come PAF F16's work fine on high altitudes? Since only one jet was sent for evaluation, it might only be a small misfortune.

"Working fine" on high altitudes is different from a cold start at very high altitudes such as Leh.

To be fair, Pakistan doesn't need to station their F16's at high altitudes. And the same goes for IAF. In my view, IAF went a little overboard with their stringent specifications for MMRCA.

But that's just to tell you how rigid the IAF requirements for LCA can be.

I would say that the JF-17 Thunder just needs the looking of Block 3 and will win any competition against Tejas:

aTwo+Seat+JF-17+Thunder++FC-1+Xiaolong+Fighter+Jet+Trainer+PAKISTAN+AIR+FORCE+PAF+BVR+PL-12+SD-10A+B+C+D+E+PL-10+ASR+WVRAAM+C-802+RAAD+MAR-1+H-2+H-4+LD-6+LT-2+FT-123456+CK-400AKG+%25282%2529.jpg

Terrain and Conditions if valid for Rifles , why not for Multi role jets?

Do you think jets jam and over heat like rifles ? Or like tanks ?

Lmao.. Every jet can be operated by very nation... Depending upon its requirements ... If they want a superiority or multirole aircraft.. Etx.

Then I need to interview Mr. Orville Prins for saying "I can assure you, the Super Viper is much more advanced in all aspects than the [Block 50/52+] F-16s being given to Pakistan" :lol:

Kid .. It's only advantage was the APG-80 .. Now the Americans are offering something even better;

APG-83 Scalable Agile Beam Radar (SABR) AESA for the F-16

So tell us if F-16 is inferior to a supa dupa lca that's been on the drawing boar since 4 decades and is still inferior to even the Taiwanese homegrown fighter (which has been in service since decades-- much less than JF).

I would say that the JF-17 Thunder just needs the looking of Block 3 and will win any competition against Tejas:

aTwo+Seat+JF-17+Thunder++FC-1+Xiaolong+Fighter+Jet+Trainer+PAKISTAN+AIR+FORCE+PAF+BVR+PL-12+SD-10A+B+C+D+E+PL-10+ASR+WVRAAM+C-802+RAAD+MAR-1+H-2+H-4+LD-6+LT-2+FT-123456+CK-400AKG+%25282%2529.jpg

Even older block I wins against hanger queen aka lca ..

The pic is of twin seater BLKII (which will be ready by 2016-17)...marketed years back at Paris airshow.

Block IIs have already been sold to Myanmar and Nigeria (which also bought 10 SM trainers).. For 35 million a pop.

Last edited:
For me it's hard to believe that their are idiots of such low level (super idiots) who believe that F16 Blk60 failed the trials while Tejas cleared those trials.......:tsk:

It's like saying Lamborghini Reventon is inferior to 4X4 Toyota Truck as it failed the trials in rough terrain......!!!

Different aircrafts, different requirements, different parameters, different standards, different results.......:meeting:

Kill your self all if some believe on such lame crap.......:pissed:

"Working fine" on high altitudes is different from a cold start at very high altitudes such as Leh.

To be fair, Pakistan doesn't need to station their F16's at high altitudes. And the same goes for IAF. In my view, IAF went a little overboard with their stringent specifications for MMRCA.

But that's just to tell you how rigid the IAF requirements for LCA can be.

PAF operates both JFs & F-16s from Skardu AB.. Which is right in the footsteps of Korakoram,Himalayas and Hindu Kush..

For me it's hard to believe that their are idiots of such low level (super idiots) who believe that F16 Blk60 failed the trials while Tejas cleared those trials.......:tsk:

It's like saying Lamborghini Reventon is inferior to 4X4 Toyota Truck as it failed the trials in rough terrain......!!!

Different aircrafts, different requirements, different parameters, different standards, different results.......:meeting:

Kill your self all if some believe on such lame crap.......:pissed:

You have to be really retarded to believe that... And most Indian trolls fit the bill.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom