What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its NOT Confidential. Man, Search for any Jet even F22 and F35 FULL INFO is available. Search for Russian Jets Full Info and Labs and technologies are Detailed.

Things are available in Public Domain. I just want the NAME.. NAME NAME NAME and NAME of :

- Technology Developed
- Name of Lab

with a valid Proof. Thats All.
NESCOM & PAC did the most of job

Yes I can confirm it is 100% Wrong except for the engine part.

Ejection seats are not Martin Baker but ARDE CSS Seats.
LCA Air frame was not designed by French but by ADA. Designs changed with every prototype.

Missiles do not form a part of Aircraft and even if any of these nations stop providing us missiles or bombs. We can deliver the punch by Sudarshan LGB's and Astra.
so you are saying that radar's origin is not israel.
The aircraft is fitted with a night vision compatible glass cockpit with Martin Baker (UK) zero-zero ejection seats.(Tejas Light Combat Supersonic Fighter - Airforce Technology

Last edited:
IAF Cheif Said Its Officially Stated
Here is video were IAF Chief stated that 1st squadrons are ready by 2-3 years what you Need More

Just In
Full-scale production of LCA Tejas by next year: Manohar Parrikar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

Like said Certification Of Clearance Given IAF Itself Not HAL Its A Stated fact

I Copy Paste Nothing From Wiki Like you stated If there is Show Me Its you are Stating your Fact on Assumptions

Question Is LCA Even in In Current Form Less Capable than Its Adversaries JF-17 In this Regard

Okay ... let me speak to you in your language so you may understand better ...

"Current tejas ... not meet ... ASR... IT IS STATED FACT!
Current tejas ... production rate .... not 16-20--IT IS STATED FACT
Current tejas ... first squadron due in 2017 ... STATED FACT!"

so while you continue to debate the capability of the aircraft ... you don't debate at all ... just cuz you want the reality to be like your version of things ... doesn't mean it is ...

For all the Indians what pakistan contribute in their junk 17, the shameless cheer-leading !! Which professional airforce will induct an aircraft which when inducted was a glorified single person jet. It had same the combat ability as pakistan made mehran!! Every single major fighter jet has a trainer version, where is junk fighter 17's ??

And the cheerleaders still rambling about "we have inducted the our bird before, hence it is better " rants, I will just give a simple analogy for you to understand. Between a young street husler (who has been throwing punches from time immemorial and has DSI) and a solider (who has been trained meticulously from the ground up) , who will win a fight.
Go back to your coloring books.

Okay ... let me speak to you in your language so you may understand better ...

"Current tejas ... not meet ... ASR... IT IS STATED FACT!
Current tejas ... first squadron due in 2017 ... STATED FACT!"

so while you continue to debate the capability of the aircraft ... you don't debate at all ... just cuz you want the reality to be like your version of things ... doesn't mean it is ...

In Shot F-16 failed in Technical trials in Leh while Tejas passed n and F-16 is best Plane PAF has , This tells what??

In Shot F-16 failed in Technical trials in Leh while Tejas passed n and F-16 is best Plane PAF has , This tells what??

Not to forget, Its was F-16 Blk 60 .. The latest

Lol .. So F-16,F-18,Gripen,Eurofighter,mig-35 et are failed aircrafts infront of supa dupa lca .. Which even iaf doesn't want ..:lol:

I salute your intelligence.

Not to forget, Its was F-16 Blk 60 .. The latest

Block 60 was funded and developed and delivered only to UAE..

India was offered F-16IN with only modification (offered) being AESA .. Which is now offered to all F-16 users .. That's dozens of countries .. :lol:

US didn't offer India complete tot related to sensitive tech either..

P.S; from 125--- to 36 aircrafts .. And deal is yet to be signed..:(

Current tejas ... not meet ... ASR... IT IS STATED FACT!
IAF Inducted Its Stated Fact And Its Best Option Available to Substitute For Mig-21 IAF Currently Operates
Its Capabilities is Equal to its Adversary Which Jf-17 Its A Stated Fact

Your Lack Of Understanding of LCA Demonstrating capability of Firing Off-bore-sight CCM With HDMS which Even your F-16 BlK 52 Lacks its Stated Fact
LCA is Just Started Production And the Capability will Increase
Just See this News Came Today itself
Full-scale production of LCA Tejas by next year: Manohar Parrikar | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

HAL Is Producing Aircraft Since 50 years And Its Produce One of most Formidable Aircraft Of South ASIA which Sukhoi-30MKI
MKI at 18 aircraft Per year is Stated Fact
Current tejas ... first squadron due in 2017 ... STATED FACT!
Second Squadrons will be Start Producing In other Assembly Line Its Also stated FACT
Its End of Our Debate Since you are Poster Who Lacks Foresight to Understand Such Matters.You Usually Hide Behind Narrow and Biased Point Of View and Attack Less Knowledgeable Poster For Showoff & Boosting Ego.IS Also STATED FACT

Last edited:
Lol .. So F-16,F-18,Gripen,Eurofighter,mig-35 et are failed aircrafts infront of supa dupa lca .. Which even iaf doesn't want ..:lol:

I salute your intelligence.

Neither did the IAF want above aircraft's.. Yes it was only LCA that survived the tests on Indian terrains and conditions.

Block 60 was funded and developed and delivered only to UAE..

India was offered F-16IN with only modification (offered) being AESA .. Which is now offered to all F-16 users .. That's dozens of countries .. :lol:

US didn't offer India complete tot related to sensitive tech either..

P.S; from 125--- to 36 aircrafts .. And deal is yet to be signed..:(

The ones on offer had similar configuration of Blk 60 or Blk 52+

Neither did the IAF want above aircraft's.. Yes it was only LCA that survived the tests on Indian terrains and conditions.

Rafales .. Terrain n conditions are valid argument for rifles etc not multirole jets.
The ones on offer had similar configuration of Blk 60 or Blk 52+
PAF operates pimped out 52+.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom