What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
While you are busy editing your post, a fellow replied above in this thread. Have a look. But for your ease i will quote it as follows.

I have relied him already. I asked for the Source of Info. Since one can say anything, There must be a Source.
I can Validate ALL OF MY STATEMENTS.

let me think, i feel we are afraid pitting it side by side your LCA due to its superior performance. simple.

Noone claim or boast that LCA is superior ;But JF 17 had been in lot of international air shows .It should have been in there in this time also .Now on people will create stories on the basis of that .That is quite natural

I did not claim that F-22 has nothing imported but that what you said so i believe you may care to explain.

It is you who need to explain me what is your take on the term Indigenous. I cleared my part.

Plz Lets keep Tejas Aside. Answer Me. WHAT HAS PAKISTAN CONTRIBUTED and BY WHOM in JF17 ?
Lets keep finge pointing and 'indegenious" stuff aside.

Just Answer my Query.

For Example. In LCA, the FBW has been Developed by CLAW
Full Details : Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: CLAW-ING AHEAD: Tejas clan who overcame tech denials turns 20

How Hard it is to Reveal a Data Like :

Technology : FBW
Lab : CLAW
Proof :
Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: CLAW-ING AHEAD: Tejas clan who overcame tech denials turns 20
www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/techfocus/2011/feb%202011%20.pdf

Thats all I want.

Lets be Civil and Get over Chest Thumping and Allegations and Patriotism. Answer with Data data and only Data.

Mate, give it up already!

If they had something substantial, everyone one of them would have come up with a list of their contributions. Instead, their only retort is to attack LCA for not being 100% indigenous! What they don't realize (like you already pointed out earlier) is that SU30MKI was India's equivalent of JF17 in terms of joint production. In fact, SU30MKI had far more of India's indigenous contribution than JF17 has of Pakistan's.

Since Pakistan doesn't have a major research and developmental infrastructure, it would be surprising if they indeed contributed anything substantial to JF17.

In the hindsight, I think it was all wrong to let them compare their JF17 with LCA. LCA, despite all its shortcomings and frustrating delays, has been our attempt to bring the whole military avionics industry ecosystem from "ground up" while JF17 is just a 'glorified' assembly line of components manufactured in China and Russia with little inhouse design inputs.

kaveri failed.

Radar=Israeli
Desgin=Dassault
Weapons=imported
Ejection seat = Imported
IFR Prob=Imported
Engine=Imported

I did not ask for specs merely asked for indigenous parts. Rest about JF-17 you have been answered several times in this thread and has been asked to visit particular thread as well.
all those above mentioned foreign parts have been made indigenous by our DPSU's using thr own indiagenius screwdriver technology .
so lca is a 100% homegrown fighter,,,true story.
n now tht it has performed in Bahrain,foreign maal lovin IAF must induct it,,,,ab khush :D

Plz Reply what i Asked , for the Sake of a Scientific Discussion :

Now The Source ? Where can i verify your Data ?

For Example I claim, FBW is Indian and The Proof / Supporting data is :

Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: CLAW-ING AHEAD: Tejas clan who overcame tech denials turns 20
www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/techfocus/2011/feb%202011%20.pdf

Plz tell me What is the Source ?

I wanna know :

Software is build in Pakistan in C
language ..

By Whom ? n Which Lab ?

study of DSI integration is done by
Pak

By Whom ? n Which Lab ?
Come on man don't be so idiot. Think what are you asking for. I am not giving some confidential info to you just for an argument sake.

Leave him bro! He aint gonna tell you anything trust me!! JF-17's are made from semi knocked down kits supplied by China. A country that does not even have a good industrial ecosystem for engineers to grow cannot manufacture aircraft. Assembling aircrafts from knocked down kits and integration of sub systems are by itself a commendable achievement for Pakistan.

You see Manufaction or No Manufacting its not an issue. For Eample, iphones are 100% desinged in US but manufactured 100% in China.

Im ONLY focusing on the DESIGN Part.

Come on man don't be so idiot. Think what are you asking for. I am not giving some confidential info to you just for an argument sake.

Its NOT Confidential. Man, Search for any Jet even F22 and F35 FULL INFO is available. Search for Russian Jets Full Info and Labs and technologies are Detailed.

Things are available in Public Domain. I just want the NAME.. NAME NAME NAME and NAME of :

- Technology Developed
- Name of Lab

with a valid Proof. Thats All.

Mate I've been saying this on these forums since I joined it. I have not had an adequate response yet. The closest I got was a mod linking me to a website from the PAC which included some components that they manufacture.

To date, the Su-30MKI has more Indian designed components than the JF-17 has Pakistani.
There are 6 JF-17 threads. Go through each and you'll find out. No one owes you an explanation you dolt. Go do your god damned research first.

1262.jpg

Yes that's why PAF which have lot of Money, they gave Half million USD to book slot / security , which is now fortified if failed to participate.

if you have lot of money why crying about money then.

All you've shown me is that you can read the BIAS brochure. Where's the evidence of payment made by PAF, biatch?
It has been independently confirmed by both PAF officials and BIAS that the JF-17 was never going to participate.

Its Bias Point of View you Have in this Matter Either (Maybe because of Nationalism)You Not Aware About Production Cycle in An Aerospace Firms or Your Purposely Avoiding It

Like It ProvenThat HAL Much Sophisticated and Old Past in Aircraft Production Goes Back to Mig-21 to MKI At Present in Comparison
PAC Just Newbie in Aircraft Production And HAL is Veteran Both in terms of Capability And Resources

As For Meeting ASR which IAF Changed Many times By IAF LCA Mk2 will be there To address that issues Basically A Main Objective is to Substitute Mig-21 which IAF Currently Operates with Better Option. Which LCA Demonstrated.
Certification Milestones which LCA Achieved Our Issued By IAF Only

Question Is Current LCA is Less Capable than its Adversaries JF-17 in this Regard Although MK1 Has Achieved Capabilities Which Reserved For JF-17 BLK 3 Like HMDS with Offbore-sight IIR Missile

Yeah Already Gone through Whole Audit Report And Contents of it
CAG is Audit Organisation Its Job Is to Point out the Financial Aspects of the Project You Forget to Read Points Were CAG Praised HAL Production and Support Facilities At Rated them World Class

I Know the the Purpose of yours using CAG Report Without Properly Understands What Its Actually Stands For
Its Understandable that Your Nation Don't Have Luxury For Such Constitutional Authority and Sanity Of it Reports

I Don't Base My Points on Presumptions Like you But Hard Facts Its Difference BTW you and Me Keep It That Way. Just Check Out How Many MKI HAL Produced Within this Year itself

You mean facts like ...

- The fact that you said that the IAF airchief said that tejas will meet IAF's standards ... turned out your own link negated that ...

-How is my point of view biased exactly ?? when I've only quoted Indian sources or the claims by your post to raise my points ... Just because you don't have the stomach to digest the reality about your platform doesn't mean that I'm biased ... and its quite ironic coming from someone who doesn't even read what his own quoted link says ...

-there you go again with the MK-II ... you do know its due post 2022 ... add in delays because of the changes and the equation changes again ...

-Lastly, while giving me a lecture of what CAG does, do read up on the scope of audits of CAG before you copy paste from wiki ... which btw also includes performance audits ...

-As far as the current platforms go ... your point is invalid because these things such as weapons or HMD's can be integrated ... it is not an inherent "platform capability" if you will ... as it can be added later on .. and will be integrated in all 3 batches of JFT's ...

Did they also compare the cost?
Nope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom