What's new

LCA Tejas Vs JF-17: Lack of Clarity on Participation of JF-17 cast doubts on Big fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
kaveri failed.

Radar=Israeli
Desgin=Dassault
Weapons=imported
Ejection seat = Imported
IFR Prob=Imported
Engine=Imported

I did not ask for specs merely asked for indigenous parts. Rest about JF-17 you have been answered several times in this thread and has been asked to visit particular thread as well.

Kaveri: Failed the power requirements of IAF. It still generates equal amount of Power the engines on JF-17. By your logic then RD-93 is a failure too.

Design: Dassault was a consultant to ADA. By your logic then JF-17 is a Russian design as Russia was a consultant.

Weapons: To an extent yes, but we do have all range of weaponry from LGB to missiles of Indian origin that go with it.

Ejection Seat: Martin Baker Ejection seats have been replaced with ARDE-CSS. It ejects the pilot in 20 milliseconds, Though Martin Baker can do that only in 1.4 seconds. Indian replacement is better and probably the worlds fastest.

IFR Probe: Cobham are the pioneers. Not sure if anybody else makes IFR system.

Engine: Ofcourse

Radar: Its a JV between India and Israel

I AM ASKING IT VERY STRAIGHT AGAIN.
Plz Tell me , Enlighten Me The EXACT CONTRIBUTION on Pakistan in JF17. be it 1% or 90% , I want the EXACT Parts/technology Pakistani Scientists Worked on.

Thats It. Its a Humble Request for technical Info. Dont Mention Anything but JF17. I want Pure Technical Reply.

Don't be so threatening by your words.
Don't try to play smart here. told you to go to particular thread.

Did we claim thunder indigenous no but u do claim tejas indigenous

Tell me exact details of parts u make

Ur official saying they might buy prat whitney engines from USA

and in tejas SUKHOI helped they ran away than u asked dassault they ran away now i heared boeing or lockhead guys are helping u where is DRDO

I see DRDO in just logo and assistance staff

Again, Im NOT TALKING ABOUT Indegenous Stuff n all. No Allegation, No Chest Thumping.
Plz tell me :

WHAT IS THE EXACT TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPED by PAKISTAN for JF17 ?
No Distraction. Give me a Pure Technical Reply.

If you need, I can give you Research Papers on most of the Stuff Inside Tejas.

Don't be so threatening by your words.
Don't try to play smart here. told you to go to particular thread.

I have Scanned over 80 Pages in 3 - 4 Threads. Infact, whenever this Qs. has been Asked, Instead of an Answer you are Told to Go.. to a Thread.

Guys, Im Damn serious, Plz GIVE THE DATA. The EXACT Work / technologies Developed by PAKISTANI SCIENTISTS for JF17.

Kaveri: Failed the power requirements of IAF. It still generates equal amount of Power the engines on JF-17. By your logic then RD-93 is a failure too.

Design: Dassault was a consultant to ADA. By your logic then JF-17 is a Russian design as Russia was a consultant.

Weapons: To an extent yes, but we do have all range of weaponry from LGB to missiles of Indian origin that go with it.

Ejection Seat: Martin Baker Ejection seats have been replaced with ARDE-CSS. It ejects the pilot in 20 milliseconds, Though Martin Baker can do that only in 1.4 seconds. Indian replacement is better and probably the worlds fastest.

IFR Probe: Cobham are the pioneers. Not sure if anybody else makes IFR system.

Engine: Ofcourse

Radar: Its a JV between India and Israel

So it has been established that it is not fully indigenous...

Again, Im NOT TALKING ABOUT Indegenous Stuff n all. No Allegation, No Chest Thumping.
Plz tell me :

WHAT IS THE EXACT TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPED by PAKISTAN for JF17 ?
No Distraction. Give me a Pure Technical Reply.

If you need, I can give you Research Papers on most of the Stuff Inside Tejas.

I have Scanned over 80 Pages in 3 - 4 Threads. Infact, whenever this Qs. has been Asked, Instead of an Answer you are Told to Go.. to a Thread.

Guys, Im Damn serious, Plz GIVE THE DATA. The EXACT Work / technologies Developed by PAKISTANI SCIENTISTS for JF17.

Why should we give you the data after all but i got by replies what i asked about.

So basically if "all goes according to plan" ... IAF is to have 40 MK1 aircrafts (that DO NOT meet the ASR) by 2019 .. :D ... and talking about that link you quoted .... here is his exact words according to the link you provided ..
Its Bias Point of View you Have in this Matter Either (Maybe because of Nationalism)You Not Aware About Production Cycle in An Aerospace Firms or Your Purposely Avoiding It

Like It ProvenThat HAL Much Sophisticated and Old Past in Aircraft Production Goes Back to Mig-21 to MKI At Present in Comparison
PAC Just Newbie in Aircraft Production And HAL is Veteran Both in terms of Capability And Resources

As For Meeting ASR which Changed Many times By IAF.LCA Mk2 will be there To address that issues Basically A Main Objective is to Substitute Mig-21 which IAF Currently Operates with Better Option. Which LCA Demonstrated.
Certification Milestones which LCA Achieved are Issued By IAF Only

Question Is Current LCA is Less Capable than its Adversaries JF-17 in this Regard Although MK1 Has Achieved Capabilities Which Reserved For JF-17 BLK 3 Like HMDS with Offbore-sight IIR Missile

Add in the report by CAG that stated

Yeah Already Gone through Whole Audit Report And Contents of it
CAG is Audit Organisation Its Job Is to Point out the Financial Aspects of the Project You Forget to Read Points Were CAG Praised HAL Production and Support Facilities And Rated them World Class

I Know the the Purpose of yours using CAG Report Without Properly Understanding What Its Actually Stands For
Its Understandable that Your Nation Don't Have Luxury For Such Constitutional Authority and Sanity Of it Reports

As far as the production goes, only time will tell ...but going by history .... the odds are not in your favor
I Don't Base My Points on Presumptions Like you But Hard Facts Its Difference BTW you and Me Keep It That Way. Just Check Out How Many MKI HAL Produced Within this Year itself

Last edited:
I AM ASKING IT VERY STRAIGHT AGAIN.
Plz Tell me , Enlighten Me The EXACT CONTRIBUTION on Pakistan in JF17. be it 1% or 90% , I want the EXACT Parts/technology Pakistani Scientists Worked on.

Thats It. Its a Humble Request for technical Info. Dont Mention Anything but JF17. I want Pure Technical Reply.
well Mr Fan Boy, let me tell you abt the sharing of both ntions in this project,
Software is build in Pakistan in C
language ..
study of DSI integration is done by
Pak
Pakistani pilot test and head this
programme
all the changes in airframe was
done according to need of
Pakistan
weapon integration like RAAD .
MAR 1B , etc is done in Pakistan
Aircraft combat maneuvering
instrument is pakistani
Rabta and C4I is pakistani
LISA 400 inertial reference and
navigation system is pakistani
Video Tape recorder is pakistani
Mohafiz Chaff and flares are
Pakistani's
Chinese things are,
design (which is most difficult
part)
Prototyping and testing
Airframe
RAdar and main avionics
Major weapons like AAM ,
WVRAAM , BVRAAM , ASHM etc
Russian
Engines
US
radar warning reciever ALR

So it has been established that it is not fully indigenous...

Why should we give you the data after all but i got by replies what i asked about.

The Origin is Indian, the technology is Indian, the manufacturer is Indian and the IPR is 100% with India and hence it qualifies for the term indigenous . Do you think F-22 has nothing imported in it?

Plz Lets keep Tejas Aside. Answer Me. WHAT HAS PAKISTAN CONTRIBUTED and BY WHOM in JF17 ?
Lets keep finge pointing and 'indegenious" stuff aside.

Just Answer my Query.

For Example. In LCA, the FBW has been Developed by CLAW
Full Details : Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: CLAW-ING AHEAD: Tejas clan who overcame tech denials turns 20

How Hard it is to Reveal a Data Like :

Technology : FBW
Lab : CLAW
Proof :
Tarmak007 -- A bold blog on Indian defence: CLAW-ING AHEAD: Tejas clan who overcame tech denials turns 20
www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/pub/techfocus/2011/feb%202011%20.pdf

Thats all I want.

Lets be Civil and Get over Chest Thumping and Allegations and Patriotism. Answer with Data data and only Data.

While for asking the same thing again and again despite telling you to go to proper thread whereupon you claimed to find nothing, obviously sometimes things told does not satisfy the soul of ego however, for you query here take it like nothing except green paint job.

Plz Dont ruin the Query. Reply with Data. I fully Believe, but being a scientis im interested know and ( habitual ) believe ONLY DATA.

Plz keep loose words and spirits aside. Answer with DATA DATA and ONLY DATA.

Let this be a Quest of Science .

PLZ TEL ME WHICH THREAD , and the EXACT POST where It has been told that WHAT PAKISTAN HAS CONTRIBUTED in JF17 ?

While you are busy editing your post, a fellow replied above in this thread. Have a look. But for your ease i will quote it as follows.

well Mr Fan Boy, let me tell you abt the sharing of both ntions in this project,
Software is build in Pakistan in C
language ..
study of DSI integration is done by
Pak
Pakistani pilot test and head this
programme
all the changes in airframe was
done according to need of
Pakistan
weapon integration like RAAD .
MAR 1B , etc is done in Pakistan
Aircraft combat maneuvering
instrument is pakistani
Rabta and C4I is pakistani
LISA 400 inertial reference and
navigation system is pakistani
Video Tape recorder is pakistani
Mohafiz Chaff and flares are
Pakistani's
Chinese things are,
design (which is most difficult
part)
Prototyping and testing
Airframe
RAdar and main avionics
Major weapons like AAM ,
WVRAAM , BVRAAM , ASHM etc
Russian
Engines
US
radar warning reciever ALR

The Origin is Indian, the technology is Indian, the manufacturer is Indian and the IPR is 100% with India and hence it qualifies for the term indigenous . Do you think F-22 has nothing imported in it?
12513.jpg

TELL ME : WHICH THREAD , and the EXACT POST where It has been told that WHAT PAKISTAN HAS CONTRIBUTED in JF17 ?

Leave him bro! He aint gonna tell you anything trust me!! JF-17's are made from semi knocked down kits supplied by China. A country that does not even have a good industrial ecosystem for engineers to grow cannot manufacture aircraft. Assembling aircrafts from knocked down kits and integration of sub systems are by itself a commendable achievement for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom