What's new

LCA-Tejas Squadron To Be Moved From South To Air-Base Near Pakistan Border: Air Chief

It has been always like this IAF want some bitter lesson to change their tactics .

After coming under criticism for fielding Mig-21 Bisons against advanced Pakistani F-16’s, Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa was questioned why India’s LCA-Tejas fighter jet was not used against Pakistan?
Guys am I missing something?
Didn't Mig-21 kill our F-16? Why they want to put the most advanced fighter jet of the world then?
This is blatant use of inappropriate force against a peace loving, weakest country..

Last edited:
TATA going to start a truck manufacturing factory along the LOC ... if you know what i am saying .. *wink* :p

On Trucks

This should be added to the title

How many Operational Tejas India has a dozen maybe

What a damp squab. From headline I was thinking it would be move straight away but the details tell me it would be in 2020. The marvel 20 years in making is not capable to fight yet. Still going through testing before combat ready.
PAF should make it a habit that Teja's squadron never completes. One down, one inducted, one down, one inducted, I think you got the drift.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Once me younger cousin ask me Bhai jaan what weapons would be used by J-17 if fight happened between Tejas and JF-17....I replied air to ground bombs since Tejas never leave it's Tata truck....:lol:
@Joe Shearer

You mean newly tested mystery air to ground missile by PAF!! Tejas summoned for its live demonstration and target practice!! :yahoo::yahoo::sniper::sniper:

Tejas deployment is part of air defence program, it's been equipped with surface to air missiles, tata truck will be used to maneuver it in the right direction to fire, the pilot in tejas follows instructions from the tata driver. It's a serious development.

MKI is hiding behind the mighty tejas just wow

That is the real message conveyed by PAF to IAF surmas. Your best is not enough.
No wonder even Modi got the message, hence the comments "Agar Rafale hota tu result kuch aur hota".
The shameful part in all this is that the Indian media is still not getting it.
What will it take the damn clowns to understand the message, which even dumb morons like Bipin got very quickly!!! #fakeindia

superpower-by-2020_fb_7225896.jpg

Back
Top Bottom