What's new

LCA-Tejas Squadron To Be Moved From South To Air-Base Near Pakistan Border: Air Chief

Ab Teja bhai sab ki aankhain nikal ke goti khe le ga :cheesy::cheesy:
Excellent, even you believe that Tejas can play only on the ground.
Aby yaar kiya, Game bi choose kiya jo zameen pe baith kay khaila jata hai....

India has been quiet to the invitation from Malaysia to send its LCA Tejas fighter for LIMA 2019 airshow (Mar 26-30). I don't know why it has not confirmed its participation yet.

Pakistan who has been negotiating to sell the thunder to Malaysia, but strangely Pakistan also has not confirmed it's participation till now after Tejas was invited. Anyway I think Pakistan will definitely send JF17 to Malaysia & I have a gut feeling they will even propose for a demo dog fight test with Tejas as they are confident in the capabilities of the Thunder. Not only it's lethal it's much cheaper with advanced features, hence this would be a golden opportunity to prove to the world the useless Tejas.

Imran Khan idolizes PM Mohamad Mahatir as his role model & Malaysia is a Muslim country. So you will hear the confirmation from PakGov.t & Military by next week for the participation.

What is your opinion on this folks. Do you think the Thunder will show the aukaad of Tejas in the coming show.

Guys am I missing something?
Didn't Mig-21 kill our F-16? Why they want to put the most advanced fighter jet of the world then?
This is blatant use of inappropriate force against a peace loving, weakest country..
intimidating tactics, now PAF will be scared, ye bipin aur BS ki strategy hai...
see the secret here is, Migs and other fighters need to fly and then engage, but teja bhai can hit the target from its own truck. all fuel and operational costs cut banya buhut shana hai babwa..

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Once me younger cousin ask me Bhai jaan what weapons would be used by J-17 if fight happened between Tejas and JF-17....I replied air to ground bombs since Tejas never leave it's Tata truck....:lol:
@Joe Shearer
remember they saying, PAF will not be able to even fly....now they realized Teja was missing....Teja can hit targets millions of KM away without even flying of sorry leaving its truck....

gai behans pani mae, ab PAF will get confused, its just a truck or mighty tejas

now why does that sound familiar? oh yeah, the mig21 bison's "abhi none done" and su30 mki's dead pilots said the same thing! :enjoy: but we all know what Pakistan ki napak sajish did to those poor buggers now don't we? 8-)

oh wait...

DAMMIT! :close_tema: :mad::mad::mad:

All filed so come back to their auqat, dhamkiya

F22... which we can't... and even F22 can't match Teja bhai the truck driver.

On a serious note, it seems India is planning something on Southern border using other jets to give credit to Teja for face saving..
kon sa face baqi bacha hai save karnay ko, sagta hai aap sushma kar dewane ho gae hain..lol

Looks like someone twisting their arms for not to use MKI against JF-17 with idiot pilots and bringing bad name to MKI
this Teja thing is mixture is from so many countries, assembled in india under supervision, do you think all these countries want bad reputation for their equipment...

Spice ka masala aur Russian bear ka masala ghost to tayyar ho gaya...

Tejas with latest technologies will be a big boost to IAF. With very low RCS , top class AESA and ultra long range bvr will be nightmare for enemies.No J series will risk to come close.

Tejas with latest technologies will be a big boost to IAF. With very low RCS , top class AESA and ultra long range bvr will be nightmare for enemies.No J series will risk to come close.
Yup China has grounded J series.
J-11 with AESA,J-10 with AESA,J-16 and J-20 are nothing infront of TEJAS.They can't even come near to LCA,since it's on truck and they are in air.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tejas with latest technologies will be a big boost to IAF. With very low RCS , top class AESA and ultra long range bvr will be nightmare for enemies.

Indeed, as per Tech details Tejas seems to be a capable fighter and can't be underestimated at all.

No J series will risk to come close.
That wasn't necessary to appraise Tejas, though. In BVR scenario, why would someone try to get close? If anyone try to do so, must know the aftermath and remember Abhinandan.

Indeed, as per Tech details Tejas seems to be a capable fighter and can't be underestimated at all.

That wasn't necessary to appraise Tejas, though. In BVR scenario, why would someone try to get close? If anyone try to do so, must know the aftermath and remember Abhinandan.

Let me explain it to you sir. Tejas is among lowest RCS plane among non stealth planes. We will equip it with best AESA and IRTS . If we put our own AESA radar in it, France will integrate meteor. If it doesn't go through, we will integrate our own solid fuel duct remjet engine ultra long rage missile and state of are EW suite. Now please tell me what do you think on it.

@The Eagle come on man,can't we troll them even once,when they are doing it 24/7.

Let me explain it to you sir. Tejas is among lowest RCS plane among non stealth planes. We will equip it with best AESA and IRTS . If we put our own AESA radar in it, France will integrate meteor. If it doesn't go through, we will integrate our own solid fuel duct remjet engine ultra long rage missile and state of are EW suite. Now please tell me what do you think on it.
-Who says it has lowest RCS?
-It's IRST
-Which AESA?
-Which BVR remotly even compareable to Meteor India is going to field in near future?
-After that everything you are bragging about,going by Indian Track Record would take decades to materialise.
And guess while you are doing it,enemies are just going to sit and watch.

@The Eagle come on man,can't we troll them even once,when they are doing it 24/7.

-Who says it has lowest RCS?
-It's IRST
-Which AESA?
-Which BVR remotly even compareable to Meteor India is going to field in near future?
-After that everything you are bragging about,going by Indian Track Record would take decades to materialise.
And guess while you are doing it,enemies are just going to sit and watch.

I am happy that you accepted that you are trolling.

As long as they don't bring the catapult then we dont have anything to fear

upload_2019-3-16_10-41-5.png

Back
Top Bottom