What's new

LCA-Tejas Squadron To Be Moved From South To Air-Base Near Pakistan Border: Air Chief

People are underestimating Tejas , remember it's on back of a truck which means close to the ground hence our radars won't be able to pick them . Think Pakistani people think

World's first futuristic real demonstration of Terrain hugging by the fighter of the future assembled in hindustan, The one and only Tejas Bhai..

zara tashan to dekho is Teja kay, Jahaaz ne bhi truck rakha hua hai idhar udhar aanay jaanay kay liyay..

ISI releases the first pics of the tejas stationed at front indian air base!
0*sbvzLuCNozbrYenA.jpg

Now PAF is in trouble, mirage 2K, Su30, Mig29 etc all failed.

Teja bhai in action ab maja aae ga shriman.

Ab Teja bhai sab ki aankhain nikal ke goti khe le ga :cheesy::cheesy:

Last edited:
omg!! saarrr tejass!! we are doomed!! will they be equipped with barahmos supa sonic supa missile? please say No pleasee!!!

Ab Teja bhai sab ki aankhain nikal ke goti khe le ga :cheesy::cheesy:
now why does that sound familiar? oh yeah, the mig21 bison's "abhi none done" and su30 mki's dead pilots said the same thing! :enjoy: but we all know what Pakistan ki napak sajish did to those poor buggers now don't we? 8-)

oh wait...
Dhanoa clarified that once the foundation for second LCA-Tejas Squadron is done, first Squadron will be shifted to forward base close to Pakistan border likely in 2020. First Squadron Flying Daggers No. 45 is currently carrying out Initial user operational flying of LCA-Tejas aircraft delivered to them and in the process is also training its engineering crew to carry out routine maintenance with help of HAL.
DAMMIT! :close_tema: :mad::mad::mad:

PAF has been put on high alert due to arrival of 4 tejas at FOB.

I think we need to buy J20 now, can't mess with Tejas with current aircrafts.

After coming under criticism for fielding Mig-21 Bisons against advanced Pakistani F-16’s, Air Chief Marshal BS Dhanoa was questioned why India’s LCA-Tejas fighter jet was not used against Pakistan?
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Once my younger cousin ask me Bhai jaan what weapons would be used by J-17 if fight happened between Tejas and JF-17....I replied air to ground bombs since Tejas never leave it's Tata truck....:lol:
@Joe Shearer

Last edited:
I think we need to buy J20 now
F22... which we can't... and even F22 can't match Teja bhai the truck driver.

On a serious note, it seems India is planning something on Southern border using other jets to give credit to Teja for face saving..

Back
Top Bottom