What's new

LCA NOT UP TO MARK, SEARCH ON FOR ANOTHER FIGHTER JET - Navy chief

Pakistan and Chinese Nationals should not rejoice with Navy Ditching LCA for the time being

Now Indian Navy will go for Heavy Staff and you know what damage Heavy Stuff cases.....

If Indian Navy goes for F 18, Naval Rafale -- Imagine Headache caused by 2 SQNs for PN or Peoples Navy + 2SQN Mig 29k

@MastanKhan -- I agree with you people from your nation dont see the Strategic picture or Strategic impact rather than re-joince on Penny Frills

--- In my back yard I am ALWAYs the Boss !!

Last edited:
To hell with LCA. bring in F-35 or rafaels

For Rafales , it will take 16-17 months but if things changed on ground then may be delivery be more fast.

before that Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) can even roll out twin-engine Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft.

Get FOC first, which by the way is 5 years overdue, then we can talk about fighter jet.

Tejas are already defending Indian Skies.

Bengaluru July 01, 2016 10:02 IST
With 45 Squadron commencing operations on Friday, soon the Tejas will be employed to defend the Indian skies,” the IAF said.

Hindu, Sikh, Muslim and Christian priests chanted prayers for the success of the Force’s youngest fleet, coconuts were broken and a senior HAL official handed over the documents to the IAF personnel.

A full squadron will have 16 fighters and two to four trainers. It will move to the base in Sulur in Tamil Nadu after two years.

For now, the two will be stationed in Bengaluru in the care of HAL.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited handed over the first Two Tejas aircrafts to the Indian Air Force which will make up the 'Flying Daggers' 45, the name of the first squadron of the LCA Tejas on 1st July 2016.
Flying-Daggers-45-Induction-04-XL.jpg

Just order more naval jets from Russia, we all know Indian incapable of building fighter jet

Pakistan and Chinese Nationals should not rejoice with Navy Ditching LCA for the time being

Now Indian Navy will go for Heavy Staff and you know what damage Heavy Stuff cases.....

If Indian Navy goes for F 18, Naval Rafale -- Imagine Headache caused by 2 SQNs for PN or Peoples Navy + 2SQN Mig 29k
@MastanKhan -- I agree with you people from your nation dont see the Strategic picture or Strategic impact rather than re-joince on Penny Frills

--- In my back yard I am ALWAYs the Boss !!
Heartfelt condolences to you feeling your Expectations on failure of Naval version of LCA Tejas.

hahaha, did tejas dropped some bombs in Bahrain that measured tejas as "lethal"! till the date, iaf received two examples. tejas even didn't participate a single aerial warfare exercise, but peoples dreaming it's as a "all the bests r in one box":taz:

F35s are going to be deployed
They are planning for next 10 years.

LCA is a capable and lethal fighter as demonstrated in Bahrain air show. Its capabilities are improving as we speak.

Navy's requirements are different, he said the fighter is not able to take off with full load, means an engine issue which can be sorted out.

But I feel in future Naval Rafales and F35's will be deployed.

hahaha, did tejas dropped some bombs in Bahrain that measured tejas as "lethal"! till the date, iaf received two examples. tejas even didn't participate a single aerial warfare exercise, but peoples dreaming it's as a "all the bests r in one box":taz:

Seems like you do not believe Tejas is lethal until it drops a bomb on you :lol::lol::lol:

Naval LCA

Oh man, it was about comparison between F-35 & LCA's Carrier capabilities. Harrier & F-35 are VTOL so LCA can't be compared.

P.S: LCA can be inducted in IN Air Arm to operate from ground base.

Harrier & F-35 are VTOL so LCA can't be compared.

Only the F-35B is VTOL capable, and meant to operate on short-deck carriers/assault ships.
130814-O-ZZ999-038.jpg

fig%203%20-%2011P00468_067_LoRes.jpg

The F-35C was meant to operate off long-deck carriers and features enlarged wings for better lift with heavy payloads and lacks the F-35B's lift fan and complicated plumbing.
%2BF-35C_Lightning-II.jpg

141103-N-LI612-342.jpg

You'll notice the USN's C model is larger, while the USN and USMC's B model features a lift fan.
F-35_Lightning_II_variants_in_flight_near_Eglin_AFB_in_2014.jpg

F35-Variants.jpg

A comparison between the LCA and F-35 is valid, though I don't believe it's necessarily fair either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tejas are already defending Indian Skies.

Bengaluru July 01, 2016 10:02 IST
With 45 Squadron commencing operations on Friday, soon the Tejas will be employed to defend the Indian skies,” the IAF said.

Hindu, Sikh, Muslim and Christian priests chanted prayers for the success of the Force’s youngest fleet, coconuts were broken and a senior HAL official handed over the documents to the IAF personnel.

A full squadron will have 16 fighters and two to four trainers. It will move to the base in Sulur in Tamil Nadu after two years.

For now, the two will be stationed in Bengaluru in the care of HAL.

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited handed over the first Two Tejas aircrafts to the Indian Air Force which will make up the 'Flying Daggers' 45, the name of the first squadron of the LCA Tejas on 1st July 2016.
Flying-Daggers-45-Induction-04-XL.jpg

Now the whining will commence that only 16 fighters will be inducted :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom