What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

I heard about this fact very recently. Prophet Mohammed, i believe has tried to send the message that "No religion is an enemy to any other religion".

But i am curious to know, if a Muslim, who talks bad about any other religion, classified under minority religion in Pakistan, will still be given death sentence under Blasphemy law?

I don't want to hide the fact that there are religious extremists in India...

So far(i think) no such an accident has been reported yet........though i might be wrong..... why ???....coz most muslims consider bible the word of God which was changed with the passage of time..... still it is to be respected.. As for other religionious minorities they r very few in number and thus nobdy really cares to abuse them.......... many even believe tht hindu Gods might even be Gods prophets sent for the people of tht time(Coz God sent 125000 Prophets of whom only a few have been mentioned by name).... And people respect Guru Nanak(Coz they think he was a an of God a sufi or faqeer(yogi) )..... Only the really really RETARDED abuse other religions.

A college prof. of mine in colege used to study other religions,respect them and used to place the books near the Holy Quran.

Last edited:
So far no such accident has been reported so far..... why coz most muslims consider bible the word of God which was changed with the passage of time..... still it is to be respected.. As for other religionious minorities they r very few in number and thus nobdy really cares to abuse them.......... many even believe tht hindu Gods might even be Gods prophets sent for the people of tht time(Coz God sent 125000 Prophets of whom only a few have been mentioned by name).... And people respect Guru Nanak(Coz they think he was a an of God a sufi or faqeer(yogi) )..... Only the really really RETARDED abuse other religions.

You are right about the Bible, but not right about Hindu gods and Sikh Gurus.

We only regard Christians and Jews as the People of the Book. Yes Hindus and Sikhs are also free to practice their Religion the way they want but please dont make a connection with their religion with Islam because there is none. No disrespect to anyone.

You are right about the Bible, but not right about Hindu gods and Sikh Gurus.

We only regard Christians and Jews as the People of the Book. Yes Hindus and Sikhs are also free to practice their Religion the way they want but please dont make a connection with their religion with Islam because there is none. No disrespect to anyone.

I said many people think(including me)....... According to the Holy Quran their are 125000 prophets Pbuh...... and only a hand full have been mentioned!?

It is very much possible....... in anyway hinduism is very old long before the advent of Islam..... so u cant say anything for sure....... as God sent a Prophet for many tribes and many people.

Also ive heard from people who said tht the religion of Guru Nanak isnt confirmed.......... he used to pray in mosques and temples.... he ways were like muslims etc...... in anyways he deserves respect.

Thanks brother. It makes me very happy and proud to be Pakistani when I see my Pakistani brothers protecting the name of our Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) and all the Prophets of Islam (peace be upon them).

That's all dandy. Except you do dis-service to Pakistan, to Islam and to humanity while 'protecting' all you claim to protect. Images of M.A.Jinnah and Allama Iqbal don't suit you at all in your avatar.

Please be honest to yourself and us and changed your avatar to:

Qadri1.jpg

I heard about this fact very recently. Prophet Mohammed, i believe has tried to send the message that "No religion is an enemy to any other religion".

But i am curious to know, if a Muslim, who talks bad about any other religion, classified under minority religion in Pakistan, will still be given death sentence under Blasphemy law?

I don't want to hide the fact that there are religious extremists in India...

it will not be a death penalty but it must be some punishment as, islam allows the non muslims to practice their religion freely.. because in islam islam is the true believe and all others are false believe, a muslim mocking a false believe is not the same as a non muslim mocking a true belief..

infact if a christian believes that a prophet who was just a man is a god, which is a mocking in islam, no bible states that jesus was a god, but what ever the case islam allows free beliefs for non muslims brothers but no open propaganda..

That's all dandy. Except you do dis-service to Pakistan, to Islam and to humanity while 'protecting' all you claim to protect. Images of M.A.Jinnah and Allama Iqbal don't suit you at all in your avatar.

Please be honest to yourself and us and changed your avatar to:

Qadri1.jpg

Or maybe I should change my avatar to Salman Taseer's half naked daughter enjoying herself in swimming pool :lol:

sheharbanoo_swimming_with_guys_daughter_of_salman_taseer-other.jpg

As to those in this Topic calling me some white arse licking 'crusader': I don't care what you say.
I live in America but I have not abandoned my Pakistani roots at all. To my many American friends I explain and defend Pakistan when I see fit. I also criticize America when needed. I despise the religious Right in America--especially the Southern Baptists who seem to swarm me. I Took part in various anti-Iraq war demos. When Babri masjid was demolished, I, as a young student here, did not give peace to fellow Indian students. When the Gujarat massacre by Modi happened I was vocally and viciously critical of what Modi was doing and how the Indian state tolerates him. On various occasions I have highlighted the plights of the Kashmiris. When the Israelis killed the Turks during Mavi Marmara last year, as this forum will show, I did not spare the Israelis and their Indian supporters. When the terrorists struck in Mumbai in 2008 I was very pained and showed that Pakistaniat.com and elsewhere. I did not even feel any joy when Mehsud was killed by American drones--just a quiet sense that that was needed.
This is not to burnish my image as anything. It is to show that I care for all religions and ethnicities unlike these so-called protector of the faith. I have met some of these hypocritical protectors of faith in both America and Canada and I did not get an idea that these retards really believe in anything: They line up for western visas and then bite the hands that feed them. They chase after girls and then go back to their prayer rituals. They preach, without practicing. They are the ultimate cowards because they sniff the air and follow the herd. They don't stand out. They kill. They celebrate the death of others. If non-Muslims killed then better.
I hope the FBI, Scotland Yard etc watch over you guys. You bring bad name to not just Pakistan but also Islam and eventually damage people's faith in humanity. You may not care for the FBI because you claim to be 'true Muslims' but, boy, you do care for your western residence where you secretly espouse another burqah-clad so-called Islamic majority.

We Muslims believe that Jesus was not son of God, Jesus (peace be upon him) was a Prophet.

Christians and Muslims have some disagreements but it doesnt mean Christians should badmouth Islam. We Muslims regard Christians and Jews as the People of the Book. We have more in common with Christians than Hindus. In every Muslim country, you will find a Christian presence. They can practice their Religion perfectly fine without badmouthing Islam. They can pray to their cross, they can go to their churches, they can get baptised, they can celebrate Christmas, they can fast during Lent, they can put crosses on their foreheads during Ash Wednesday, they can celebrate Easter, they can read their Bible, they can follow the 10 commandments, they can recite their hymns and prayers, their nuns and priests can wear their traditional clothes, they can wear their crosses around their necks, they can get married the way they want to, they can bury their dead the way they want to. No one in Pakistan is stopping them from doing those things, so how are we stopping them from practicing their Religion. We just want them to respect our sensitivities.

We are not forcing anyone to accept Islam, we dont want anyone insulting Islam especially in Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Do you think a good Christian is one that insults Islam?

I dont see millions of Pakistani Christians complaining. I only see indians ( who have absolutely nothing to do with the internal matters of Pakistan) complaining.

Try being a Copt in egypt try being a christian in Iran or Iraq or god forbid try and be a christian in Saudi Arabia. Take of the rose colored glasses the respect for the people of the book is just one more rule of Islam that is convienently forgotten by the fanatics.

r696688_5299185.jpg

@Omar1984 and Hammy007,
Thank you. Thank you and thank you for those photos! You are doing a great job in exposing yourself for what you and many others really are.

Mods:
Please don't think this is some kind of classical 'flame war'. These discussions are directly related to the Topic: Garlanding of a Killer who is being charged in the anti-terror courts. We need to expose our dirty laundry. We need to identify the rot, the cancer within us, otherwise how will that be cut off?
On a personal level, I can almost feel sorry for these hateful and narrow minded characters. Almost. Little they know that what separates them from some cave-dwelling Taliban may be just the keyboard in place of Kalashnikov. Gillete razors instead of flowing beards. GAP jeans instead of Shalwars. The mindset is the same.

Last edited:
some body asked in punjab university, what salman taseer did for the nation, and salman was like :woot: his only achievement was asia bibi and holiday vacations and night club tickets for his sons and daughters

famous.jpg

some body asked in punjab university, what salman taseer did for the nation, and salman was like :woot: his only achievement was asia bibi and holiday vacations and night club tickets for his sons and daughters

famous.jpg

Pakistan is better off without politicians like him.

One Asia Bibi carries so much weight because of her western fame over millions of ordinary Pakistanis dieing of hunger. Who will give them any attention? No one because they were not blasphemous like Asia Bibi or are rich like Salman Taseer was.

Back
Top Bottom