What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

I think this post needs to be reiterated here:

What people must realise that whatever the faults of Salman Taseer were, they cannot be used as a justifcation for murder in the name of Islam.

Anyone who does so is guilty just the same as the bigot who murdered ST in cold blood.

Pakistan is better off without politicians like him.

One Asia Bibi carries so much weight because of her western fame over millions of ordinary Pakistanis dieing of hunger. Who will give them any attention? No one because they were not blasphemous like Asia Bibi or are rich like Salman Taseer was.

i mean wtf man, these ngos only find people like asia bibi and mukhtar mai etc???, what about the dozens of innocent pakistanis dying in KP by drone attacks?? thousands of homes distroyed, thousands of IDPs, thousands of flood victims, but one asia bibi and one mukhtar mai finds popularity among west and our policians

where was this idiot ST, when we have floods??, was he among them and the sharing their pain??

i mean wtf man, these ngos only find people like asia bibi and mukhtar mai etc???, what about the dozens of innocent pakistanis dying in KP by drone attacks?? thousands of homes distroyed, thousands of IDPs, thousands of flood victims, but one asia bibi and one mukhtar mai finds popularity among west and our policians

where was this idiot ST, when we have floods??, was he among them and the sharing their pain??

Though I am against the murder of ST and I also Hate people who are happy on this murder and calling it a murder of 'Gutakh-e-Rasool' ,but to your bold part :

I completely agree with you.This is the other side of the coin that 'liberals' have to look..!!!

we are also calling a spade a spade if you consider us jihadi then so bit it....
thats what the problem is what ever west or liberals say or do is right and comes under freedom of expression but when we say are argue we are called extremists or terrorists(jihadies).
you people too need to produce tolerance to digest some truths...

I'm tired of some of these guys trying to find moral equivalence between the positions of the liberals & the extremists. The holding of liberal values by some does not preclude the holding of a conservative values by others nor creates an imposition of unacceptable alien values on anyone not wishing to hold them. The contrary is not true. Extremists not only hold on to their own rigid values but seek to impose them(sometimes by force) on others not willing to accept them.

Or maybe Meengla will be happy if I changed my avatar to this:

:lol:

so what ? those pictures show nothing. The far right in Pakistan is as crazy as far right in America.

She is 'half naked' or rather just wearing a swim suit. Which is a private pool not a public one.as for the man, its not with mens it one man, who could be her brother ?. husband anyone you have no proof. what gives you the right to look down at someone else ? are you sin free ?

was taseer corrupt ? what evidence do you have ? . He posted many patriotic and practicals tweets on his twitter account.As for drinking ? it looks like a typical wedding to me. Innocent until proven guilty its an Islamic principle

Even if his children are bad muslims which actually is nothing compared to Pakistanis who go and bomb market places
it has nothing to do with justifying taseer muder

was Jinnahs daughter an angel ? no did make jinnah a bad person no

as for lawyers throwing petals that has been shown across the world media , and makes pakistan look like a joke of state. Most people in Pakistan think all Americans are war hungry animals, likewise now the entire world think Pakistanis are fanatics

Blasphemy law is too vague, even innuendo is punishable by death. Its a man made law and is manipulated to target innocents. if someone say something in anger and then regrets it later will you still kill them ? . It should only be a crime if someone does it publicly and distributes it e.g cartoon.

Islamic Republic means a country of Muslims with out a royal family.
It does not mean create Stalinist state enforcing every islamic decree , which may not be considered haraam by another school of thought. The only people who can rule the country by giving their interpretation of Quran are those who are chosen by god. Not a bunch of self elected mullahs who who still think UN anti polio program is a zionist plot against muslim

Pakistan was created so Muslims could escape being dominated by hindus who were still angry of what the moguls did. it was not so Muslim could persecute minorities. Successive Pakistani leaders who have no real social or economic policy have used islam to promote themselves because thats all they could do

Islam values the ink of a writer more than the blood of a martyr

as for India they have their own problems , but we need to get our own house in order and just ignore them

Last edited:
Even if his children are bad muslims which actually is nothing compared to Pakistanis who go and bomb market places

getiing lessons from david cameron himself :lol::lol: bhai aap tu in saab ke bhi baa.p nikle :lol:

Last edited:
Pakistan is better off without politicians like him.

One Asia Bibi carries so much weight because of her western fame over millions of ordinary Pakistanis dieing of hunger. Who will give them any attention? No one because they were not blasphemous like Asia Bibi or are rich like Salman Taseer was.

Nice little try. So when you are exposed and cornered you and your kind come up with these kinds of arguments. You make it sound like people are NEVER compensated for losses in acts of terrorism. You make it sound like no one ever received help after the 2005 earthquake or after the 2010 floods. And it would be nice to try to build some schools up north if your bloody ideological cousins don't blow them up half way through.

If pardoning of Aasia Bibi was not that important then why did your 'protectors of the faith' get so riled up against the 'rich' Taseer? And why do you find it important to post personal, family photos of 'half naked' daughters of Taseer. Why do you feel that it was okay to get Taseer killed? Yes, you have pretty much said that and you are not the only one, if you want to take the comfort of the herd.

You guys are hypocrites of the highest order. The essence of Islam was relatively better distribution of wealth and provision of justice but somehow, you and your idealogical cousins never rise above the length of the skirt or the drinking habits of people.

I think a lot of you are misogynist losers with small pricks. A lot of you expat Pakistanis could not find more than flipping burgers jobs and so it is your nature to seek solace in a twisted version of Islam by hanging out with similar losers.

You continue to bring bad name to Pakistan, Islam and humanity.

Last edited:
so what ? those pictures show nothing. The far right in Pakistan is as crazy as far right in America.

She is 'half naked' or rather just wearing a swim suit. Which is a private pool not a public one.as for the man, its not with mens it one man, who could be her brother ?. husband anyone you have no proof. what gives you the right to look down at someone else ? are you sin free ?

was taseer corrupt ? what evidence do you have ? . He posted many patriotic and practicals tweets on his twitter account.As for drinking ? it looks like a typical wedding to me. Innocent until proven guilty its an Islamic principle

it has nothing to do with justifying taseer muder

was Jinnahs daughter an angel ? no did make jinnah a bad person no

as for lawyers throwing petals that has been shown across the world media , and makes pakistan look like a joke of state. Most people in Pakistan think all Americans are war hungry animals, likewise now the entire world think Pakistanis are fanatics

Blasphemy law is too vague, even innuendo is punishable by death. Its a man made law and is manipulated to target innocents. if someone say something in anger and then regrets it later will you still kill them ? . It should only be a crime if someone does it publicly and distributes it e.g cartoon.

Islamic Republic means a country of Muslims with out a royal family.
It does not mean create Stalinist state enforcing every islamic decree , which may not be considered haraam by another school of thought. The only people who can rule the country by giving their interpretation of Quran are those who are chosen by god. Not a bunch of self elected mullahs who who still think UN anti polio program is a zionist plot against muslim

Pakistan was created so Muslims could escape being dominated by hindus who were still angry of what the moguls did. it was not so Muslim could persecute minorities. Successive Pakistani leaders who have no real social or economic policy have used islam to promote themselves because thats all they could do

Islam values the ink of a writer more than the blood of a martyr

as for India they have their own problems , but we need to get our own house in order and just ignore them

Can u give me their address?

TARIQ

Nice little try. So when you are exposed and cornered you and your kind come up with these kinds of arguments. You make it sound like people are NEVER compensated for losses in acts of terrorism. You make it sound like no one ever received help after the 2005 earthquake or after the 2010 floods. And it would be nice to try to build some schools up north if your bloody ideological cousins don't blow them up half way through.

If pardoning of Aasia Bibi was not that important then why did your 'protectors of the faith' get so riled up against the 'rich' Taseer? And why do you find it important to post personal, family photos of 'half naked' daughters of Taseer. Why do you feel that it was okay to get Taseer killed? Yes, you have pretty much said that and you are not the only one, if you want to take the comfort of the herd.

You guys are hypocrites of the highest order. The essence of Islam was relatively better distribution of wealth and provision of justice but somehow, you and your idealogical cousins never rise above the length of the skirt or the drinking habits of people.

I think a lot of you are misogynist losers with small pricks. A lot of you expat Pakistanis could not find more than flipping burgers jobs and so it is your nature to seek solace in a twisted version of Islam by hanging out with similar losers.

You continue to bring bad name to Pakistan, Islam and humanity.

Aww looks like I touched a nerve. Are you the brother of the half naked Sherbano Taseer that you are getting soo emotional that all her half naked pictures are easily found on the internet.

What do you want us to do? Cry our eyes out for Salman Taseer? Why would we do that? What did he do for the common Pakistani person? He had the power and the resources to help millions of his people but he chose not to.

I dont really care about thesse corrupt politicians who only care abt how much money they have in their bank accounts and what goraiys think about them in U.S. or U.K.

Pakistan will be better off without all of them.

Cry me a river :bunny:

Last edited:
So every one that is seen with a woman in a bikini deserves to be shot :rofl: this from those that want to elect Imran Khan

No one said they deserve to be shot. But there is no use "feeling sorry" for those Pakistani politicians who have all the power and fortune to make a difference in the common Pakistani person's life but chose not to.

Omar,
Please post some more photos of the 'half naked' daughters. I know, you think they touch some 'nerve' within me and so that may give you some pleasure. Please do so.
Oh, when are you going to change your avatar to the assassin's one? After all, he just 'protected' something very precious, didn't he? Are you man enough to say that you admire the killer? I am man enough to say that the killer is a fanatic. I am man enough to say that Taseer died a hero, if not a martyr's death.
Or are you afraid of being fully, totally exposed as an 'Elite' closet Jihadi member of this forum?
Anyway, your only specialty and skill is India bashing for which members here don't want to confront and offend you. Otherwise, you are just a little discarded expat going by your postings.

You ignorants are posting pictures of Salman Taseer and his family's personal life. Lets not even get to the point where we have to see what your ideal mullahs do in their personal life. Salman Taseer was no saint but he spoke out the truth and payed for that. The poor man met Asia before he got shot and gave her hope that she would get out. He refused to bow down to mullahs and man made laws that punished people for all the wrong reasons.

You guys can worship this black law and the killer Qadri all you want but do remember a liberal man who voiced his opinion and tried to save Pakistan from Extremist Mullahs has been killed. You guys cry a lot about Pakistan should have a full Islamic system right, please go to Afghanistan and live under taliban rule for one day.

Educate me but Pakistan was made for people who were suffering under "Hindu" India and muslims were not given equal rights. But apne gareybaan mein jhanko aur dekho how you guys are favoring the black law and some parts of the 1973 and also the Wahabbi fanatic Zia ul haq constitution which oppresses minorities to a new low. The white bar on Pakistani flag represents minorities but I guess most people have forgotten that.
These Mullahs are playing with your mind and will get the weak people do believe anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omar,
Please post some more photos of the 'half naked' daughters. I know, you think they touch some 'nerve' within me and so that may give you some pleasure. Please do so.
Oh, when are you going to change your avatar to the assassin's one? After all, he just 'protected' something very precious, didn't he? Are you man enough to say that you admire the killer? I am man enough to say that the killer is a fanatic. I am man enough to say that Taseer died a hero, if not a martyr's death.
Or are you afraid of being fully, totally exposed as an 'Elite' closet Jihadi member of this forum?
Anyway, your only specialty and skill is India bashing for which members here don't want to confront and offend you. Otherwise, you are just a little discarded expat going by your postings.

Looks like we have another indian pretending to be Pakistani.

When did you join this forum?

I was here since 2008 and contributed more to this forum than you have. You are just crying about Salman Taseer and repeating your liberal western @$$ kissing views. Who are you trying to impress? Get a life.

Back
Top Bottom