What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

actually in PAKISTAN voice of only two parties is listened
1) ethnic extremists
and
2) liberal extremists
both are extreme in their views and both try to represent PAKISTANI culture in their way... infact both sections are minorities but their voice is heard by both local and foreign media ....
what about the third majority but silent section made up of common orthodox PAKISTANISE who are against both extremes.
actually what ever a common PAKISTANI says is bitter to both and both cann,t tolerate it because both want their hegemony over common people.
MULLAH want controle from mosques .......
and liberals through money , by keeping money with them leaving nothing for common PAKISTANISE .....
QIBLA of both is west , for MULLAhs it is ARAB and for liberals it is beyound ARAB ie Europe and America and they both worship it .
what about rights of common man whom both neglect?
for ALLAH most important duty is HAQOOQ al ABAD (rights of people) , where are these rights.
Government is killing common PAKISTANISE with boms of inflation and economic depression and Taliban with suicide bombs ........ end result both by pass the rights of common man, a common MUSLAM....
they both are enemies of common PAKISTANISE and if they are not sincere with people of PAKISTAN than there is no reason they could be sincere with PAKISTAN....
Most of friends are representing me as extremist but in actual i am a common PAKISTANI who is liberal for religious extremists and extremist for liberals ...
so enemy for both and killed by both ...
get ration how many innocent PAKISTANISE have losts their lives due to depressions and suicide bombs and target killings as compared to these both liberal and religious leaders ....

assalam alaikum

Rehan bhai u r not alone lol

TARIQ

Lol. If this kind of behaviour is enough ground to execute someone, then at least 10 % of Pakistans people could be killed of.

How many Pakistani make and drink illegal alcohol (many of them die, so can you call this poetic justice?)?

How many Pakistani are drug addicts?

How many Pakistani indulge in indecent sexual behaviour?

The answer is a lot.

problem is that they are our ruling class enjoying luxurious life on money looted from poor PAKISTANISE..
they represent wrong image of PAKISTAN like do TALIBAN ....
this is their biggest sin for which they are accountable to no one .......
this frustrates a common PAKISTANI who is suffering from poverty and so he becomes an easy prey for rextremists ......

assalam alaikum

Rehan bhai u r not alone lol

TARIQ

Waalikum Slam
brother i know most of my nation is like me.
but its really painful for a patriot PAKISTANI to see PAKISTAN deteriorating in the hands of liberal executive class , mullahs and so called nationalists(sindhi , balochi , pashtoon etc)....
common PAKISTANISE are playing blindly in their hands...

for me 1st i am a MUSLIM PAKISTANI and then any thing else thats what i was taught since my childhood by mother and then teachers and i always dreamed a powerful , prosperous and united PAKISTAN but these harsh realities really depress me ..
our enemy is trying to divide us and our leaders are working as agents of enemy...
i hate them who want to divide PAKISTAN on the basis of religion or race..........
our religion is ISLAM and we are PAKISTANI then why we are so detracked ..........

Rehan Sahib,
This argument about poverty leading to fanaticism is a common one. I am not a social scientist and like others here I too can just speculate, with a fair chance of being incorrect. However, the strongest evidence against this 'poverty leads to fanaticism' is that Pakistanis don't enjoy the worst living standard in the world. There are plenty of other countries with even more poverty and destitution but they don't have the kind of religious extremists in such large numbers. Pakistanis are also a very charitable people and that helps a lot. On the other hand, sure, if there was no widespread poverty, there was adequate justice, there was a way to voice opinion, then there would be no need to go out do destructive things.
So where is the 'truth'? I don't know. But, as usual, truth tends to lie somewhere in between. Closer to which point of the spectrum? That is for social scientists to determine.
HOWEVER, there is still no justification, whatsoever for Taseer's murder. And there is no justification to NOT fully condemn the assassin because, however you slice and dice, this was a great tragedy, an act of heroism on Taseer's part, and act of terrorism on Mumtaz Qadir's point.

Taseer was very clear that there can't be any blasphemy tolerated. He did fact finding about the Christian lady Ms. Aasia and determined that she was innocent and so he decided to use the good offices of President Zardari to save an innocent life. As he studied Aasia's case he realized that such cases are quite common and are used to settle scores. He found flaws in a man (a dictator at that) made law and called it a 'Black Law.'. So far all factual.

The killer, on the other hand, crossed all lines: Killing an unarmed man on the back, killing his employer, killing an innocent man based on media stories, killing a man who did not say a single Blasphemous word, killing a man who was not financially corrupt and, in fact, helped Pakistan's economic activity.

Study the facts with an open eye. Today the extremists have won but tomorrow is another day. If the extremists don't mend their ways then they will see something approximating a real 'liberal fascism' before too long.

Rehan Sahib,
This argument about poverty leading to fanaticism is a common one. I am not a social scientist and like others here I too can just speculate, with a fair chance of being incorrect. However, the strongest evidence against this 'poverty leads to fanaticism' is that Pakistanis don't enjoy the worst living standard in the world. There are plenty of other countries with even more poverty and destitution but they don't have the kind of religious extremists in such large numbers. Pakistanis are also a very charitable people and that helps a lot. On the other hand, sure, if there was no widespread poverty, there was adequate justice, there was a way to voice opinion, then there would be no need to go out do destructive things.
So where is the 'truth'? I don't know. But, as usual, truth tends to lie somewhere in between. Closer to which point of the spectrum? That is for social scientists to determine.
HOWEVER, there is still no justification, whatsoever for Taseer's murder. And there is no justification to NOT fully condemn the assassin because, however you slice and dice, this was a great tragedy, an act of heroism on Taseer's part, and act of terrorism on Mumtaz Qadir's point.

Taseer was very clear that there can't be any blasphemy tolerated. He did fact finding about the Christian lady Ms. Aasia and determined that she was innocent and so he decided to use the good offices of President Zardari to save an innocent life. As he studied Aasia's case he realized that such cases are quite common and are used to settle scores. He found flaws in a man (a dictator at that) made law and called it a 'Black Law.'. So far all factual.

The killer, on the other hand, crossed all lines: Killing an unarmed man on the back, killing his employer, killing an innocent man based on media stories, killing a man who did not say a single Blasphemous word, killing a man who was not financially corrupt and, in fact, helped Pakistan's economic activity.

Study the facts with an open eye. Today the extremists have won but tomorrow is another day. If the extremists don't mend their ways then they will see something approximating a real 'liberal fascism' before too long.

so i get point that judge who made his dicision ,after hearing everyone and giving it full time, was wrong and mr taseer was right that she didn,t say any thing blasphemic ... looks a joke
look i am defending no one. neither mr taseer nor assassin but sorry to say that i don,t have kind feelings for him too.
actually u are are good in your point but you bypass certain ground realities.
how many common peoples are killed by them(tycoons) in different enemities that no one comes to know ,you have to agree on that,. so are they prosecuted for that. how many cases against them but no action.
come one for me mr taseer is neither mr taseer is hero nor assassin.

Rehan Sahib,

i am , may be better than you ..
so don,t worry i live in this river and know its currents better than you ....

actually mr meengla is looking every fact through american spectacles and working with theories without considering ground realities that are in practical...

Lol. If this kind of behaviour is enough ground to execute someone, then at least 10 % of Pakistans people could be killed of.

How many Pakistani make and drink illegal alcohol (many of them die, so can you call this poetic justice?)?

How many Pakistani are drug addicts?

How many Pakistani indulge in indecent sexual behaviour?

The answer is a lot.

problem is that they are our ruling class enjoying luxurious life on money looted from poor PAKISTANISE..

this frustrates a common PAKISTANI who is suffering from poverty and so he becomes an easy prey for rextremists ......

Alcohol, drug addiction and sexual promiscuity are NOT just the preserve of the ruling classes in Pakistan, just like ANY other society on earth.

These are endemic problems across ALL socioeconomic strata, and to contend that only the elite indulge in these practices is naive at best and reverse elitist at worst.

Is there any evidence of corruption against mr. Taseer? i ask this because i dont know.

thanks for your concern for Islam.

your posts are totally irrelevent and I know what you are trying to do. rest assured we wont miss you. because your trolling will result in action soon.

and since you "KNOW" why don't you share your knowledge with us?

And you don't need to thanks me for anything ;-)

Is there any evidence of corruption against mr. Taseer? i ask this because i dont know.

The golden rule that I have here I am willing to share: If someone openly promote changes in politics and public affairs, they are generally not "corrupted", YET.
Because they don't have the chance at least, YET.

Those whos *in* the money don't wish the world to change a bit. Generally speaking.

I have read an interview of former DG-ISI Lt.Gen(R) Hameed Gul where he said that Salman Taseer works for MI-6. Salman Taseer is just one pawn amongst many other pawns.IS IT TRUE??

hey i found some old piks of our gr8 governor :P
:Governor01.jpg - Windows Live

well at least he didnt make his lifestyle a secret.....and at least him drinking didnt affect anybody else

i actually find it offensive that people on the internet post pics of him and his family in swimming pools, or on vacation etc. It's intrusive; would you want someone else proliferating maliciously pictures of your sister or daughter and family online?

by the way, do u have copy of this interview with DGISI

Back
Top Bottom