What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

and every one is responsible for his act. by trying to justify and satify yourself by criticising mullas or liberals is not giong to work.
reality is how many of us practicing ISLAM in HER very true spirit is going to pay us. we are not going to please ALLAH by pleasing west at name of liberalism .
crux of ISLAM is
amar bil maroof ...... to preach and order for goodness
and
nehi an munkir.......... to stop evil and bad

so in this way it is our responsibility to work for goodness of society ....
at 1st its responsibility of state to ensure that but if state cann,t then it,s every body,s responsibility .....

You are partially right: Media in Pakistan is biased--for the right wing nutjobs.

I think you are in wrong forum, buddy. I suggest you go pkpolitics or the other, vulgar Pakistani Defence Forum run by infantile, violent bigots. These places will garland you from head to toe.

Oh, thanks for admitting that 'liberals' can be only dangerous because of 'deviance'. Now compare that with your bearded-buddies who are now also attacking even the Sufis who have been around centuries in the sub-continent in a nice harmony.

You people almost make me puke! May be you can have your separate country in some tribal area where you can be on your own. Called it: Stupidistan!
1st of all mind your language and if someone like you can be present in this forum ruining true spirit of discussion then we too have complete right.
and we live in and want true PAKISTAN not the one to make your white masters happy.....

actually the problems with liberals is when they don,t find any thing to justify themselves they start personal attacks.
mr meengla know nothing about ISLAM and orthodox PAKISTANISE but trying to justify himself with personal attacks and hollow claims ....
it is just like criticising others for some thing that you can,t practice it true sense...

and every one is responsible for his act. by trying to justify and satify yourself by criticising mullas or liberals is not giong to work.
reality is how many of us practicing ISLAM in HER very true spirit is going to pay us. we are not going to please ALLAH by pleasing west at name of liberalism .
crux of ISLAM is
and

so in this way it is our responsibility to work for goodness of society ....
at 1st its responsibility of state to ensure that but if state cann,t then it,s every body,s responsibility .....

Now thats Freedom of religion. You practice what you want and let me practice what I will. Your religion teaches you something, but If I don't believe in it I never signed up to be judhed by those standards. Its neither the states responsibility nor anybody else's its one's own responsibility for everybody is answerable for his own deeds.

Gracing the homepage of the NY Times is the video of Sufis of Pakistan being attacked.
You see the slippery slope? Attack someone for Blasphemy. Or for drinking alcohol. Then it is not very hard to persuade people that even the still-majority Sufi oriented population is following some distorted 'impure' version of Islam.

Sufism Under Attack in Pakistan - Video Library - The New York Times

Pakistani Hard-Liners' War Against Sufism - NYTimes.com

you are reffering what nyt thinks or how it observe things ...
but by the way nyt represent and observe according to american schlool of thoughts not the PAKISTANI....

Now thats Freedom of religion. You practice what you want and let me practice what I will. Your religion teaches you something, but If I don't believe in it I never signed up to be judhed by those standards. Its neither the states responsibility nor anybody else's its one's own responsibility for everybody is answerable for his own deeds.

freedom is, you practice your religion without insulting mine.
same applly on muslims not to insult anyone,s religion or force anyone rather inspire with goodness....
and state has to do with it both in formal and informal ways, not with your practicing of religion but your acts like theft , corruption, rape etc.

in true sense its responsibility of state to protect the rights of minorities and let no one to undermine them by force thats whats is the true spirit of ISLAM.
i have cleared already that we lend no countenance to barbic acts but don,t support liberals too who are trying to tarnish true picture of ISLAM...

you are reffering what nyt thinks or how it observe things ...
but by the way nyt represent and observe according to american schlool of thoughts not the PAKISTANI....

My apologies for the 'Stupidistan' comment.

The Ny Times article is merely referring to what Sufi PAKISTANIS are saying. There is no 'white massa' in them. And I appeciate NYTimes making the video. We cannot shut our eyes anymore, pretend that the loonies are out there in the tribal areas. They are everywhere. Currently, not in a majority. Currently, not backed by the State of Pakistan. But certainly on the march.

Mr. Niazi Falcon: You need to really understand that all we 'liberals' want to do is to be left alone and let others be left alone. We are not out to make you stop your prayers. To force you to shave your beards. To make you wear jeans and T-shirts. But YOU and your kind are not so large hearted.

and

Talibans actually had a ministry named with something like that.

freedom is, you practice your religion without insulting mine.
same applly on muslims not to insult anyone,s religion or force anyone rather inspire with goodness....
and state has to do with it both in formal and informal ways, not with your practicing of religion but your acts like theft , corruption, rape etc.

what if l say:-

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani was Maloon, kazib or laanti.

Do you agree with this statement? And if an Ahmedi considers that gustakhi and starts killing how many would survive in Pak?

As far as rape and theft etc are concerned they deal with the public lives. Religion is personal business. What is right per my religion might be wrong as per yours and who gives you the right to tell me if my faith is right or not. So the state stays out of religion.

musharraf did, if liberals dont use guns, then its no way they can make majority come into their terms..

brother leave musharaf and lal masjid killings aside ...
just simple reality extremists killed max 5000 in 11 sep attacks but 500,000 plus innocents have been killed after that in iraq and afghanistan by liberals .....
what was in vetnam......
what about persons missing .......
why didn,t they argue and talked to taliban and persuaded them to peace...

what if l say:-

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed Qadyani was Maloon, kazib or laanti.

Do you agree with this statement? And if an Ahmedi considers that gustakhi and starts killing how many would survive in Pak?

As far as rape and theft etc are concerned they deal with the public lives. Religion is personal business. What is right per my religion might be wrong as per yours and who gives you the right to tell me if my faith is right or not. So the state stays out of religion.

to your 1st question , few of my classfellows were ahmadi and i nver abused them nor did any of our classfellow did they were hardliners there too... so if they keep quite no one bothers but they speak some thing that is unacceptable then 1st is their fault...
2nd they the surving and have no of about 4million mean we are letting them survive other then few events that happen in about all countries.....
and by abusing their leader is absured in any sense...
and
for you religion may be personal affair but for my religion is complete and has its role in every walk of my life and has its laws and regulations that should be practiced in an ISLAMIC country.....

to your 1st question , few of my classfellows were ahmadi and i nver abused them nor did any of our classfellow did they were hardliners there too... so if they keep quite no one bothers but they speak some thing that is unacceptable then 1st is their fault...
2nd they the surving and have no of about 4million mean we are letting them survive other then few events that happen in about all countries.....
and by abusing their leader is absured in any sense...
and
for you religion may be personal affair but for my religion is complete and has its role in every walk of my life and has its laws and regulations that should be practiced in an ISLAMIC country.....

1) I have had some Ahmedi class fellows as well and I have witnessed them being abused and their prophet being maligned. When its a matter of principle its not based on 4 million or 400 million. Principle remains the same.

2) And I neither subscribe to your religion nor do I intend to follow it so why should I be held accountable for your choices? Yes your religion could be complete for you for me it could be flawed in every respect. So thats why lets keep it a personal matter.

My apologies for the 'Stupidistan' comment.

The Ny Times article is merely referring to what Sufi PAKISTANIS are saying. There is no 'white massa' in them. And I appeciate NYTimes making the video. We cannot shut our eyes anymore, pretend that the loonies are out there in the tribal areas. They are everywhere. Currently, not in a majority. Currently, not backed by the State of Pakistan. But certainly on the march.

Mr. Niazi Falcon: You need to really understand that all we 'liberals' want to do is to be left alone and let others be left alone. We are not out to make you stop your prayers. To force you to shave your beards. To make you wear jeans and T-shirts. But YOU and your kind are not so large hearted.

Talibans actually had a ministry named with something like that.
i wear jrans, have clean shave and have many friends who were hindue( from nepal) and celebrated holly with them when they were alone, accompanied them every thing but they new no word on my religion and i never i raised any qiestions about their.
i used to offer prayers while it was called that is my duty and to call some muslim friend to go accompany me for paryers and persuade it was my responsibilty some time forced too to get him on path...
and if someone practice ISLAM in true sense why not appreciate it if some one offer prayers than why noi praise him , if someone has beard then why not support him because he has courage to practice true islam rather than discourage him by calling him taliban or mullah by our this act, calling him taliban, we are actually pusing him to that path.....

1) I have had some Ahmedi class fellows as well and I have witnessed them being abused and their prophet being maligned. When its a matter of principle its not based on 4 million or 400 million. Principle remains the same.

2) And I neither subscribe to your religion nor do I intend to follow it so why should I be held accountable for your choices? Yes your religion could be complete for you for me it could be flawed in every respect. So thats why lets keep it a personal matter.

i think i mention some thing very clearly ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN a country that has been founded on name of ISLAM should practice ISLAM...

if that would be case why many european countries have baned veil, fiz or parda, even scarf for muslim girls and women?
why minarates for musques have been banned?
why mosque in in ny has been opposed with strong protests?
why mosques in ENGLAND are banned?
so on and on why those states are interfering in religion because according to them its against their norams ..
same is for PAKISTAN our base and norm is ISLAM so how we keep it aside ...

Back
Top Bottom