What's new

Lawyers shower Pakistan governor's assassin with rose petals

assalam alaikum

yes this is what i asked u if the Prophet (PBUH) oppointed someone he would not vanish where is he so that i dont take my deen from these jahil mullahs. Where r those and why they r not shown up

TARIQ

well now we are straying into religious discussions. You have to use your own intelligence to see who is fake. The best way to catch fake mullahs is when they are hypocrites or spend more time talking about violence than love for me that means they loose all credibility. Im not too sure if can think of a better method ill get back to you, just be weary of extremist mullahs i guess..theres some in pakistan who say go to afghanistan to bomb people there because it says to so in the quran and the afghans are non muslims, those kind of mullahs are clearly crazy .
Pakistan really needs anti incitement to violence and anti glorifying terrorism laws

Last edited:
i agree mullahs not, all muslims should understand islam and take islam in their hands

Thank you for your views on the couplet. But you have viewed it somewhat out of the context.

in islam kafir is every non muslim, to distinguish believers from non believers...

What about Mullahs who declare muslims as non-believers and issue fatwas? And not just on blasphemy .. you can be declared a heretic if you do not conform to their version of the religion.

why become baghi and why not understand the religion your self, khud ne islam se unparh reh ke u become entirely dependent on mullahs..

This is what they cannot tolerate. Let me repeat again...No matter how learned you become, no matter how much knowledge you obtain of religion - unless you conform to their version, you know nothing. And this is what it is all about. You question their authority and their version, you will be hounded, silenced.

And these are the people who do not hold one same view on how to define a muslim. Need i remind you of Justice Munir's report.

What you say is totally irrelavant, he might have been corrupt and not a good governer, but that is something else.
do u even have any idea how a person becomes a governor in Pakistan? My points are valid and relevant as People of Pakistan need to care about Pakistan as a whole instead of certain individuals but off course that is something i don't want you to understand.

do u even have any idea how a person becomes a governor in Pakistan? My points are valid and relevant as People of Pakistan need to care about Pakistan as a whole instead of certain individuals but off course that is something i don't want you to understand.

would you go and gun dowen Nawaz Sherif who looted the foregin currency accounts of whole Pakistan?

would you support the execution of all Sherif family who buit up a business empire of 35 industial units from Zia to this time?

would you support the execution of those Mullahs who rape little children in the madrassah? would you support the execution of those Hajis.. who have big beards on their big tummies who increase prices in Ramadan and hoard goods to sell for exorbitant prices and then use the same money to perform Umera in the last week of Ramadan?????

would you support the execution of all movie , TV actors and all people who have watched the movies? boy with your level of moral standard there will be bullet riddled bodies and headless copres in every street and square of Pakistan.. the type of Deobandi Utopia Taliban had in mind when they laid its foundations in the khooni chowk of Sawat.

I wonder what is more shocking? a senseless murder by a coward using Islam as an excuse for his bigotry and insanity or people like yourself trying to justify this murder?

remember that Holy Quran has a very severe warning for those who try to justify a sin.. its worse than a sin itself.

I have no comment to make about the personal life because now it is between him and Allah... but people who are justifying the murder in the name of the Most tolerant personality who happens to be the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is very shocking.

I guess a lot of Muslims might have had no chance to embrace Islam if people like this coward had their way in the early days of Islam...

do you think Soleman Taseer committed bigger sin than that woman who used to toss trash on the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH everyday?
Do you think Soleman Taseer committed bigger sin than the people of Taif who threw stones and wounded the Holy Prophet?
Do you think Soleman Taseer committed bigger sin than Hazrat Umer RA when he beat up his sister, his brother in law for reciting Holy Quran and went with a bare sword towards the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH?

Had it not been the tolerance, love and divine insight of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH do you think Hazrat Umer RA had any chance of becoming a celebrated Sahabi and 2nd Caliph of Muslims from a non-believer? And do you think today the city of Taif would have had the sounds of prayers in the air had Prophet Muhammad Muhammad accepted the offer of the angels to crush the city?

I really wish if there was some way that there was a divine signal from Allah warning all fanatics that enough is enough. Stop using His name and the name of His Beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH for their extremism.

Last edited:
I'm tired of some of these guys trying to find moral equivalence between the positions of the liberals & the extremists. The holding of liberal values by some does not preclude the holding of a conservative values by others nor creates an imposition of unacceptable alien values on anyone not wishing to hold them. The contrary is not true. Extremists not only hold on to their own rigid values but seek to impose them(sometimes by force) on others not willing to accept them.

LOOK I AM SHOWING U OTHER SIDE OF COIN .....
we say extremists are wrong but liberals are also wrong accept truth if liberals are right then same is for extremists ...
extremist impose and liberals penetrate..
poison is poison whether sweet or sour.......

LOOK I AM SHOWING U OTHER SIDE OF COIN .....
we say extremists are wrong but liberals are also wrong accept truth if liberals are right then same is for extremists ...
extremist impose and liberals penetrate..
poison is poison whether sweet or sour.......

do liberals put a gun to your head and ask you to follow them or die?

Did I hear you say No? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

would you go and gun dowen Nawaz Sherif who looted the foregin currency accounts of whole Pakistan?

would you support the execution of all Sherif family who buit up a business empire of 35 industial units from Zia to this time?

would you support the execution of those Mullahs who rape little children in the madrassah? would you support the execution of those Hajis.. who have big beards on their big tummies who increase prices in Ramadan and hoard goods to sell for exorbitant prices and then use the same money to perform Umera in the last week of Ramadan?????

would you support the execution of all movie , TV actors and all people who have watched the movies? boy with your level of moral standard there will be bullet riddled bodies and headless copres in every street and square of Pakistan.. the type of Deobandi Utopia Taliban had in mind when they laid its foundations in the khooni chowk of Sawat.

I wonder what is more shocking? a senseless murder by a coward using Islam as an excuse for his bigotry and insanity or people like yourself trying to justify this murder?

remember that Holy Quran has a very severe warning for those who try to justify a sin.. its worse than a sin itself.

I have no comment to make about the personal life because now it is between him and Allah... but people who are justifying the murder in the name of the Most tolerant personality who happens to be the Prophet Muhammad PBUH is very shocking.

I guess a lot of Muslims might have had no chance to embrace Islam if people like this coward had their way in the early days of Islam...

do you think Soleman Taseer committed bigger sin than that woman who used to toss trash on the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH everyday?
Do you think Soleman Taseer committed bigger sin than the people of Taif who threw stones and wounded the Holy Prophet?
Do you think Soleman Taseer committed bigger sin than Hazrat Umer RA when he beat up his sister, his brother in law for reciting Holy Quran and went with a bare sword towards the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH?

Had it not been the tolerance, love and divine insight of the Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH do you think Hazrat Umer RA had any chance of becoming a celebrated Sahabi and 2nd Caliph of Muslims from a non-believer? And do you think today the city of Taif would have had the sounds of prayers in the air had Prophet Muhammad Muhammad accepted the offer of the angels to crush the city?

I really wish if there was some way that there was a divine signal from Allah warning all fanatics that enough is enough. Stop using His name and the name of His Beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH for their extremism.

actually you people cann,t digest truth ,
killing is wrong and we are not trying to justify we are trying to clear facts.
what is right and wrong and true reality and motive and truth behind this murder ALLAH knows better but i really feel shame to see people like salman taseer or others like him to be our rulers who abuse mullas and hardliners for criticising them but reality is they were and are taboo on name of ISLAM and PAKISTAN ..
if you think they are right than plz change name of PAKISTAN as REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN remove word ISLAM from it atleast remove that hypocricy .....
those who are justifying salman taseer has any one of then studied HOLY QURAN with full meaning OR ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE ....

some thime shots of words are more dangerous than bullet .....
thats what liberals are ....
and thats what liberalism is it kills one,s love and affection about true spirit of one,s religion and moves him towars social deviance.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

and what about, if some one slowly and sweetly poison you ....

You people still cry over Babri masjid.That is the hard part.everywhere we have hardliners and they are gaining more and more
headlines.
Need of the hour is for the saner minds to prevail.
In India noone has killed Arundhati Roy .Nor has China killed Xiabao.
People can have dissenting voice.we should respect their space.

Everyone can have differences but hailing a murderer as a Ghazi is wrong . so wrong......
and that is why the world is worried.That liberal voices will be thrown out of Pakistan and
it might turn a Talibani den like Afghanistan.

We are not making fun or raising accusations.
We point out because Pakistan is crucial.NOt just for India , or asia but for world.
For a safer world.Peace needs to prevail in Pakistan and sadly seeing the views of these lawyers , it gets people across globe worried.
Peace cannot prevail by supporting the blasphemers, peace can only prevail if all the religeous personalities are respected and not insulted . If you think that any muslim can accept blasphemy in the name of world peace or modernisation , yo live in fools paradise .

Last edited:
Peace cannot prevail by supporting the blasphemers, peace can only prevail if all the religeous personalities are respected and not insulted . If you think that any muslim can accept blasphemy in the name of world peace or modernisation , yo live in fools paradise .

thast what truth is .....
nicely explained brother

thats called freedom of speech. and you counter it with Freedom of speech not with Violence.

How many mullahs or right wingers have so far been killed by liberals?

if you come to count many have been killed, factor is no one raise voice for them because media and world is biased....

Everybody will be happy if you change your avatar to this one:azn:

:azn:

Mods Can you Please Delete This Picture, Because no human being has authority to Disgrace any other human being , Secondly ALLAH knows better about Him and He will decide .

If he did wrong you can comment against him but By editing faces like these ways is against the Moral and Social values of Humanity.

A Person who has done like this, so there is no difference between you and Talibans , as Both have different but extreme ideas

Last edited:
if you come to count many have been killed, factor is no one raise voice for them because media and world is biased....

You are partially right: Media in Pakistan is biased--for the right wing nutjobs.

I think you are in wrong forum, buddy. I suggest you go pkpolitics or the other, vulgar Pakistani Defence Forum run by infantile, violent bigots. These places will garland you from head to toe.

Oh, thanks for admitting that 'liberals' can be only dangerous because of 'deviance'. Now compare that with your bearded-buddies who are now also attacking even the Sufis who have been around centuries in the sub-continent in a nice harmony.

You people almost make me puke! May be you can have your separate country in some tribal area where you can be on your own. Called it: Stupidistan!

Back
Top Bottom