What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

Why do Pakistanis think that solution to every problem is Thor Phor?

Bureaucracy don't listen otherwise. Tor phor draws the attention of govt and good for nothing officials wake up from their slumber

Bureaucracy don't listen otherwise. Tor phor draws the attention of govt and good for nothing officials wake up from their slumber

I dunno man...
My decade old t shirts and mugs are still in perfect condition.
I have no idea how come some people can break and vandalize things ;/

I dunno man...
My decade old t shirts and mugs are still in perfect condition.
I have no idea how come some people can break and vandalize things ;/

When you mentally torture the populace to the extent that they find no other forum to take their grievances to, then shittt happens and the latest braking news is that our democratic donkey king is reinstating the same colonial magestracy system which was repealed by a so called military dictator @BATMAN.

Imo he shouldn't just stop at promulgating the system only but step down in favor of the queen of England. We all know for a fact that a bureaucrat named arbab khan is running the state

I feel ashamed of myself: PM Imran's nephew on taking part in lawyers protest.

LAHORE: Prime Minister Imran Khan's nephew Hassaan Niazi tweeted on Thursday that he was ashamed of himself for taking part in the lawyers protest against doctors and hospital staff of the Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC) yesterday (Wednesday), Geo News reported.

In a tweet, Hassaan admitted that he had taken part in the demonstration against doctors and said that he felt ashamed of himself.

"After watching this clip I feel ashamed of myself. This is murder!!! My support and protest was limited to initiation of legal action against the concerned doctors. I only stand for peaceful protests. It’s sad day and I condemn my own self for supporting this protest now," he tweeted.

In another tweet, Hassaan said that he was 'disturbed' at what had been done in Lahore.

"Kindly keep politics above the deaths of these victims. Im genuinely disturbed. Look what have we done in Lahore. We all should be on same page on this," he tweeted.

Hassaan Niazi

✔@HniaziISF

Kindly keep politics above the deaths of these victims. Im genuinely disturbed. Look what have we done in lahore. We all should be on same page on this. https://twitter.com/MurtazaViews/status/1204754069782515712 …

Murtaza Ali Shah

✔@MurtazaViews

Also please reflect on who has been inciting violence on daily basis through media, for years. Calling his supporters to attack his political opponents. Violence both verbal & physical is unacceptable. https://twitter.com/hniaziisf/status/1204750645196132352 …

A group of more than 200 lawyers, who had ongoing issues with the doctors of the PIC, stormed the hospital on Wednesday, vandalised property and damaged dozens of vehicles of visitors. They also set ablaze a police van.

The incident was reportedly triggered by a video clip of some doctors, who had ridiculed the lawyers.

Punjab Information Minister Fayaz-ul-Hasan Chohan, who arrived at the hospital to mediate, was also manhandled by the mob of lawyers.

Teri phen da pudda feel ashamed fucking shoot these pricks

LAHORE: Prime Minister Imran Khan's nephew Hassaan Niazi tweeted on Thursday that he was ashamed of himself for taking part in the lawyers protest against doctors and hospital staff of the Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC) yesterday (Wednesday), Geo News reported.

In a tweet, Hassaan admitted that he had taken part in the demonstration against doctors and said that he felt ashamed of himself.

"After watching this clip I feel ashamed of myself. This is murder!!! My support and protest was limited to initiation of legal action against the concerned doctors. I only stand for peaceful protests. It’s sad day and I condemn my own self for supporting this protest now," he tweeted.

In another tweet, Hassaan said that he was 'disturbed' at what had been done in Lahore.

"Kindly keep politics above the deaths of these victims. Im genuinely disturbed. Look what have we done in Lahore. We all should be on same page on this," he tweeted.

Hassaan Niazi

[emoji818]@HniaziISF

Kindly keep politics above the deaths of these victims. Im genuinely disturbed. Look what have we done in lahore. We all should be on same page on this. https://twitter.com/MurtazaViews/status/1204754069782515712 …

Murtaza Ali Shah

[emoji818]@MurtazaViews

Also please reflect on who has been inciting violence on daily basis through media, for years. Calling his supporters to attack his political opponents. Violence both verbal & physical is unacceptable. https://twitter.com/hniaziisf/status/1204750645196132352 …

A group of more than 200 lawyers, who had ongoing issues with the doctors of the PIC, stormed the hospital on Wednesday, vandalised property and damaged dozens of vehicles of visitors. They also set ablaze a police van.

The incident was reportedly triggered by a video clip of some doctors, who had ridiculed the lawyers.

Punjab Information Minister Fayaz-ul-Hasan Chohan, who arrived at the hospital to mediate, was also manhandled by the mob of lawyers.

Where were the people before when these Kasaabs aka doctors were on total hartal for weeks , innocent people suffered because of them.Many died.Make them accountabe too.It was a sad incident but make farhan kinda doctors accountable too.He shouldn't have barked.Nothing would have happened.

Why? Jo thor por hue jo equipment damage hua wo wakeelo ky peo ne leky dia tha kay doctro ky peo ne?

Procurement committee led by m.a pass secretary health may be commission b Lia hoa. Baaki vakeelo or doctor k peovo nay govt tax ki sorat m hissa zroor Dia ho GA

Where were the people before when these Kasaabs aka doctors were on total hartal for weeks , innocent people suffered because of them.Many died.Make them accountabe too.It was a sad incident but make farhan kinda doctors accountable too.He shouldn't have barked.Nothing would have happened.

The docs been demanding legit reforms in the health department since the last decade but were denied every time by the bureaucracy and the govt dint care either so they decided to start a new strike trend and eventually got involved into many scuffles with the patients but the govt inaction further emboldened them it become a new normal but one day they poked the wrong people

We are by default a jazbati lot one day we are after the doctors and the other after the lawyers may be blame some other profession the next time.

Too quick to name and shame and ask for accountability but will not give the powers to whom we hold responsible. Power Vests with the illiterate bureaucracy so they must be taking the heat as there's no guarantee that such incidents will not happen in future.

Anyways gotta give the babus credit for playing a master stroke. Doctors forgot their health reforms demands and are now willing to mind their business and serve for the same quids.

Moreover no one is talking about building more of these pic's in other cities but everyone has been led to believe that its some sacred temple which shouldn't be erected elsewhere. Such is the power of babus

@PakSword @Sheepistanis @Great Janjua @Verve @fitpOsitive

Punjab and Sindh - most filth and inhumane things happen in these two provinces. Final War with India will give these two provinces a good thorough cleansing.

Procurement committee led by m.a pass secretary health may be commission b Lia hoa. Baaki vakeelo or doctor k peovo nay govt tax ki sorat m hissa zroor Dia ho GA

Bhai ye na keh. Wakeel khud 100, 100 ky stamp paper likty kacheri me bet ky unky pas kakk ni hota tax kito dengy. Jinky paas hy b uno ne b ni dena. Gaari or ghar par b ulta barra barra likwa dena Astaana e advocate haramzada. Taky meter reader wagera b tang na kry. Bhata system. Or rage bat doctors ki to chalo unki to salart se pir b katt jati. Or jis babu ne commision leky procurement ki ab usky lye apky ham-paiti bhaio ne dobara kamae ka bandobst kr dia. Lgta hy saga tha koi tbhe uski rozi roti chala di tm logo ne. Khair, mere apse is bat par koi issue ni lekin aap pechy aisy e logics de rahy thy jaisy wo rapists dety kay q pehnti choty kapre invite krti... Islye mere se raha ni gya.

Video is circulating where Bhanja is also among the group which vandalized police mobile.

Hassaan Niazi

✔@HniaziISF

Murtaza Ali Shah

✔@MurtazaViews

Too late for an apology! The book should be thrown at him!

Teri phen da pudda feel ashamed fucking shoot these pricks

Heard that Hassaan Niazi is the son of Hafeezullah Niazi!

@Mangus Ortus Novem

Back
Top Bottom