What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

Punjab and Sindh - most filth and inhumane things happen in these two provinces. Final War with India will give these two provinces a good thorough cleansing.

I've been saying this in my circle of friends. Kpk and balochistan have had their maydays now it's our turn

That nephew should be brought in punishment if guilty. IK will not involve in this and will wait for police to do their work. If IK want he can say ok arrest him and all will say wow wow and then ask for VIP treatment in jail and no one would know just my thinking.

By the way what happened to Model town case?

That nephew should be brought in punishment if guilty. IK will not involve in this and will wait for police to do their work. If IK want he can say ok arrest him and all will say wow wow and then ask for VIP treatment in jail and no one would know just my thinking.

BTW that nephew is son of a PMLN member.

Heard that Hassaan Niazi is the son of Hafeezullah Niazi!

@Mangus Ortus Novem

BTW that nephew is son of a PMLN member.

Son of Hafeezullah Niazi who sits on TV and barks daily at IK.

Any wonder why his son was being so visible in all this and directing other lawyers to attack police car?

Where were the people before when these Kasaabs aka doctors were on total hartal for weeks , innocent people suffered because of them.Many died.Make them accountabe too.It was a sad incident but make farhan kinda doctors accountable too.He shouldn't have barked.Nothing would have happened.
Doctors = chota badmash

Lawyers = bara badmash

It's a test case for Waseem Akram + government, lets see how much time they take to fail this one.

73323874_2450559821722854_2533172862232035328_n.jpg

79171657_2450104528435050_7063900297613017088_n.jpg

Why are people and brahmins calling for mob justice in Pakistan?

They will never reach the culprits and end up furthering the injustice by taking their anger out on helpless people be it lawyers or doctors.

Amazing to read the thread.

If they(PDF Inquilabis) say it about the actual parliamentarians they voted for, they would all be labelled as terrorists and cyber crime laws will be used to nab them.

I wonder if the human brain activity in the region is suffering from the recent solar radiation changes.

Pehlay yeh to dekh lo yeh niazi ha Kon
He is son of Hafeezullah Niazi of noon league

mujrim ki zaat paat rang nasal aqeeda uski personal problem hai.

aren't you in the police?

IHC Bar Association suspends 60 lawyers' membership for avoiding strike call

Tahir Naseer | Malik Asad

December 14, 2019

5df4ae1d767b0.jpg

The membership of 60 Islamabad High Court Bar Association members was suspended on Friday for avoiding a strike call by the Pakistan Bar Council and the Islamabad Bar Council. — AFP/File
The membership of 60 Islamabad High Court Bar Association (IHCBA) members was suspended for not responding to a strike call by the Pakistan Bar Council and the Islamabad Bar Council, it emerged on Saturday.

As lawyers in the capital observed a nationwide strike on Friday, the ICHBA had also decided to boycott an oath-taking ceremony for new judges at the high court over the IHC chief justice's decision to suspend the practising licence of IHCBA Secretary Umair Baloch.

A letter written by the joint secretary of the IHCBA, Advocate Waqar Ahmed Gondal, to the IBC vice chairman Haroon Rashid stated: "Despite strike notice issued by the Pakistan Bar Council as well as Islamabad Bar Council, the following lawyers have disobeyed the directions issued by your good office, therefore, their membership of Islamabad High Court Bar Association is suspended forthwith.

"[...] And this reference is forwarded for necessary disciplinary action, as your good self has already announced [an] order of the suspension of their respective licenses to practice for one month," the letter added, in an apparent reference to a speech by Rashid in which he said that the licences of the lawyers who did not observe the strike would be suspended.

On Friday, lawyers across the country, on the call of legal bodies, boycotted courts to protest against the registration of cases against those lawyers who were arrested for their involvement in the rampage at Lahore's Punjab Institute of Cardiology (PIC) earlier this week.

The lawyers were responding to a strike call by the PBC. A notification issued by the PBC had said the protest was "against partial and biased conduct of the local police and the administration of Lahore against the lawyers as well as action taken by the Islamabad High Court against the secretary general, Islamabad High Court Bar Association".

On Thursday, IHC Chief Justice Athar Minallah had decided to suspend Baloch's practising licence while the high court also issued a show-cause notice to him for "professional misconduct and contempt".

He was reported to have been forcing lawyers not to appear before judges as the IHCBA was observing a strike against alleged offences against the legal fraternity in Lahore on Wednesday.

Some lawyers had suggested disrupting Friday's oath-taking ceremony but IHCBA President Raja Inam Ameen Minhas rejected the proposal.

He said the bar association would neither obstruct the ceremony nor stage any protest on roads. He, however, said it was the right of the lawyers to express their reservations, for which bar rooms were the appropriate forum.

Later, lawyers assembled in the bar room where PBC vice chairman Syed Amjad Shah, Rashid and the IHCBA president criticised the suspension of Baloch's licence. They also planned to assemble when Baloch appears in court to respond to the show-cause notice on December 19.

mujrim ki zaat paat rang nasal aqeeda uski personal problem hai.
Zaat paat ki batain yeh log Kar rhay tha main nhi
Waisay yeh saray log mob justice ki batain kyun Kar rhay hain mob justice aisa hi hota ha jaisay wukla na Kiya hai

Zaat paat ki batain yeh log Kar rhay tha main nhi
Waisay yeh saray log mob justice ki batain kyun Kar rhay hain mob justice aisa hi hota ha jaisay wukla na Kiya hai

mulk me shadeed gham or ghusse ki lehar hai.

jisko jahan mauqa mil raha ha ghussa nikaal raha hai.

electromagnetic waves from the universe are changing human behaviour. you remember what Ashiq Awan said about opar tabdeeli and nechay beychani.

Koi gham o ghussa nhi
Doctors bhi badmash Hain wukla bhi unki larayi main patients bicharay pit gaye
Jamhoriat k samrat hain yeh sab
Agar doctors ko politics krni ha to nokri chor kar politicians ban jayain

bibi politics is not a profession.

inke masail hal hukoomat nahi karegi to madressah ke bachay hal karenge?

ye dono profession ek maashra ki zarorat hain. ye na ahal hukoomat ko ye mauqa istemal karte hue lawmaking karni chaiye per mulk me qanoon likhne walon ka fuqdaan hai. parliament me log bahar se pakay pakaye qanoon le atay hain jo aam log maante nahi.

logon se poch kar qanoonsazi hoti hai..kisi mughal badshah ka farmaan nahi chalega.

itne log ghusse me hain jang karlo mulk jang baad bana lenge jo reh jaenge warna janawar se badtar hone wali hai

Back
Top Bottom