What's new

Lawyers attack/siege of Punjab Institute of Cardiology - Buzdar takes notice

Charge them all under terrorism laws, these devils should not be shown any mercy. The ones who were directly responsible for patient deaths should be locked up away for life.
Drag the ones who haven't been arrested out of their homes in the middle of the night.
Do you think the likes of Russia, China, Singapore etc would let anyone get away with such an act? Their skulls would have been split and kicked.

I have seen this video and I think it is a bluff by some lawyers who were not arrested to further get in the face of government for propaganda that they are untouchable Siddique Jaan himself said "if this news is true ? " meaning he did not have substantial evidence or info himself

I am constantly watching twitter,social media news sites,facebook etc etc and live feeds of news channels but did not found such news only few female lawyers let free

Things will become clearer tomorrow

|| Focal Person (Digital Media) to CM Punjab ||

Fighting in between these two groups from the services sectors does not even make sense. What is next? A fight between the school headmasters and the employees of the Metro Bus Service?

The lawyers have unionized to an extent that they pose a threat to the judicial and now the administrative setup. Immediately a crack-down on these bar councils needs to be done with strict control on PEMRA so that there is no report on TV of the hell that will be unleashed on them. Meanwhile, under the leadership of the interior minister Brig. retired Shah, a police operation should begin to grab the lawyers responsible for the EXECUTION of the innocent patients.

The police service has also had enough of the bullying from the lawyers.

The state must act. IK will have to deal it with an iron fist otherwise his government will look more disoriented and weak. Lets see what happens.

Buzdar shall take notice of record inflation. $ has been reached from equivalent 45 PKR to 150 PKR in transition from Shaukat Aziz being PM and IK being PM.
This nation deserves, what they earned!

You know what's more sad is that the equipment which these mofos destroyed is mostly bought through donations.

@PakSword
I blame government and no one else.

It will take two days to implement a law through ordinance that police is free to blacken the faces of those lawyers who are clearly seen in available footage after a basic forensic examination of the footage, and take them to the streets everyday until the case is heard.

i blame those padhay likhay jahilssssss..... police lawyers and doctors all of them r padhay likhay jahilss shame shame shame

I blame government and no one else.

It will take two days to implement a law through ordinance that police is free to blacken the faces of those lawyers who are clearly seen in available footage after a basic forensic examination of the footage, and take them to the streets everyday until the case is heard.
This is not the first time and nor it will be last unless Judiciary Stop supporting these criminals.
If Police have used force against those criminal they would be facing criminal charges now.
In past we have seen footage of Lawyers beating Policeman and policeman did nothing to save him self not even other policeman came to rescue him & on next day they get Bail Before Arrest from Judges.
Or IG police stating that they will not any further tolerate Wukla Gardi (After multiple incidence of Lawyers beating Police and Courts giving them Protection)
We should accept that we are responsible for creating this monster which is totally out of control now.
We (Politician, Media, NGO, So Called Democracy and IMC & Co. Supporters).

So how many of the A holes are captured or will it be the usual BS Mitti Payo?

Mqm did right with these lawyers and beat them so badly in karachi ke naani yad karwa di thi

Message has already been delivered . But I don't think this government is in a mood to come out of the comfort zone.
This media is crap i tell you, first they will create scene look this and that then when govt take action they will start bashing.

Rauf kausra was saying why chohan went there to become hero this and that.

if it was some other government IK would be on the fucking container demanding the PM and CM to resign and leave their seat ... bloody hypocrite he is and he talks about Madina ki riyasat

Mqm did right with these lawyers and beat them so badly in karachi ke naani yad karwa di thi

This media is crap i tell you, first they will create scene look this and that then when govt take action they will start bashing.

Rauf kausra was saying why chohan went there to become hero this and that.
That's why I was in favor of a media black out.. This can be done in today's age. You know how media was kept out during Mumtaz Qadri funeral processions? They never showed his funeral despite they wanted to..

Just a single threat that the media channel will go off air the moment it violates the government's policy on controlling riots, and the owners will put all the anchors on leash..

Chohan was a moron.. he should have never visited the site without security. He could have been killed there.. There were animals roaming around, not animals. But in the end, the beating he received at the hands of the animals, he deserved that.. because he was asking police to not take strict action and wanted to resolve the issue amicably.. Loll.. who does that when animals enter the hospitals and start playing with patients' lives?

Well that was another extreme.. but yeah that was some beating.. Lawyers were being murdered in their offices..

MQM was the worst when we talk about barbarism.

Kya Muhashra hai...
Her koi Zalim bhi hai aur Mazloom bhi...
Her koi Insaf mangta bhi hai per khud daita bhi nahin...

Back
Top Bottom